• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Hey Mayra!
    OT~
    Spoiler:
    I think she was the "Doritos" girl for awhile and I remember her from one of the Hellraisers lol That doesnt help much huh oh and Sliders as well

Check out the lost sneak peeks on my blog - its crazyyyyyyyyyyyy
    All Bow to Master Spoilergeek!!!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

It’s that time again…….

Spoiler:
      The John & Teyla Awards
      2008 Banner Contest!

Calling All Artists!
      Do you love JT?
      Do you think you have the skills to create a
      JT banner that is out of this world?
      Well, here’s your chance!

The John & Teyla Awards site was created for JT fans and now we would like to give you a chance to help in its design. Submit your best JT banner and, if your nomination wins, your artwork will be posted on the John and Teyla Awards site for the duration of 2008.

For more info, visit us at:
      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Comment

Hey Mayra!
        OT~
        Spoiler:
        I think she was the "Doritos" girl for awhile and I remember her from one of the Hellraisers lol That doesnt help much huh oh and Sliders as well

Check out the lost sneak peeks on my blog - its crazyyyyyyyyyyyy
        Hi MrsB!

OT
        Spoiler:
        I kinda remember the Doritos girl so yes, it could be her but yeah, haven't seen the Hellraisers...maybe like one of them a long time ago LOL! and nope, no Sliders either .

OMG!!! how in the world did i miss that!. I just saw them and OMG!!! how freaken awesome is that!. It starts next week right? AH!!! can't wait!. How about Heroes, does it also start next week?. Oh and Supernatural also starts next week YAY!!!. It just sucks that we only get a few episodes because of the strike . hopefully the strike is almost over.

I agree with Elfie, bowing to the Master Spoilergeek!

Off to the movies, goodnight everyone!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Hi MrsB!

OT
          Spoiler:
          I kinda remember the Doritos girl so yes, it could be her but yeah, haven't seen the Hellraisers...maybe like one of them a long time ago LOL! and nope, no Sliders either .

OMG!!! how in the world did i miss that!. I just saw them and OMG!!! how freaken awesome is that!. It starts next week right? AH!!! can't wait!. How about Heroes, does it also start next week?. Oh and Supernatural also starts next week YAY!!!. It just sucks that we only get a few episodes because of the strike . hopefully the strike is almost over.

I agree with Elfie, bowing to the Master Spoilergeek!

Off to the movies, goodnight everyone!
          Thanks Elf and Mayra for my title lol

OT~
          Spoiler:
          Yup Lost and Supernatural both start same night, same time (ugh) but no Heroes till probably the FALL dude!! Isnt that horribleeeeeeeeeee - Have fun at the movies!!!

Comment

Thanks Elf and Mayra for my title lol

OT~
            Spoiler:
            Yup Lost and Supernatural both start same night, same time (ugh) but no Heroes till probably the FALL dude!! Isnt that horribleeeeeeeeeee - Have fun at the movies!!!
            You know you love the title...

OT~
            Spoiler:
            Sent ya a PM.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Good evening, everyone! I made this in response to the episode Harmony and was inspired by some conversation we had in here earlier today:

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              S'ok! I have no control over spoilers anymore... that self control packed up and left after BAMSR

I agree
              Spoiler:
              those girls totally are! If Teyla was in it, I would've paid money to see her face after that little kid said "marry me John." That would've been funny...
              Originally posted by Crescere View Post
              Spoiler:
              I think Teyla's sentiments would have been: "You get what you deserve, John." And then she'd flash him one of her grins...you know the one I'm talking about.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to say- Camy, those sigs are wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post

Good evening, everyone! I made this in response to the episode Harmony and was inspired by some conversation we had in here earlier today:
                  I so love this! This so true!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Is this good or bad guys, please tell me!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I'M IN A ISH'TA MOOD!!!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OT.....
                      Spoiler:

Jason without his dreads and a thinner beard. Not the best pic, but the tatoo gives him away. Man, he looks about 17 years old. The photo can be seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I so love this! This so true!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Thanks. *sigh* Shep has women issues. I'm a bit PO'd that he says "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" in next week's episode. I'll let you guess who he says it to. I think I might have issues as well. I'm not enjoying this season as much as I thought I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                          OT.....
                          Spoiler:

Jason without his dreads and a thinner beard. Not the best pic, but the tatoo gives him away. Man, he looks about 17 years old. The photo can be seen here.
                          Spoiler:
                          You are about him looking 17! No wonder he wears the heavy and dreds for the show. He is gorgeous. Now, if he find a way to camalflage the tat on his arm. He really wouldn't have anyone recognize him in big crowds at all. Unlike JF who really can't hide Teh Hair...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments...I enjoy it but this one was a bit under pressure, I made three calendars in less than a month! AH!!!!

That's a lot....

Crescere...when are you going to update your fic?

And btw, yes...the woman in Outcast came out in Sliders...I can't remember where else I've seen her. She looks really good. Have you guys noticed that besides Mara, all of Sheps' girls look very similar.

I loved Rodney's line to the Princess in Harmony,
                            Spoiler:
                            when he tells her something to the nature that she's more mature than most of the girls he usually fall for her...Even Rodney knows how horrible those characters are...LOL

I was a bit surprised that in this one Rodney was flirting more than John even after his whole marriage horror with Katie. That has to be in the back of his mind, or maybe he really was so wrong for her...or her for him...I don't like to think of it that way though. Maybe because these episodes were shot so off from one another the writers didn't think of this..

I loved how John mentioned Ronon...now why the hell didn't he come out in this episode. I mean I can see why Rachel but why not Jason...well, his wife was also having a baby and if I"m not mistaken this was one of the episodes recorded towards the end.

And although there was a bit of the dreaded falling head over heels woman for John, it wasn't that bad and as usual it was the woman coming on to him. I liked that he told Rodney that they weren't going to jeopardize their alliance over Rodney's dating or whatever he said...course then he sort of gave in himself. Not the best episode, the season could have done without it, but to be honest, I laughed so hard at the end there! GO RODNEY!

Still not as bad as Travellers! Sorry, it isn't just because of Larrin's awful portrayal either!

Also, in regards to Crescere's comment about next weeks episodes...isn't that comment that Sheppard makes about his ex-wife being the best thing that ever happened to him something that he says that was what his father said? I mean, I think that is Sheppard saying something to her as well, but I thought that line was father always said you were the best thing that ever happened to me or something like that....I hope so...

I miss Teyla so badly, but it was nice that I got to see Quarantine again right before this episode, so I didn't feel like I never saw her. I don't expect to see her in the next one either. It would be nice if they showed that Teyla is there for John just like John has been there for her, but I doubt it!

Thanks again everyone...have a great rest of the weekend!

Night!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              You are about him looking 17! No wonder he wears the heavy and dreds for the show. He is gorgeous. Now, if he find a way to camalflage the tat on his arm. He really wouldn't have anyone recognize him in big crowds at all. Unlike JF who really can't hide Teh Hair...
                              Well, I already knew that he was hot....I mean just look.

Spoiler:

Comment

*giggles* he looks silly in that picture, and what is up with that mane? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X