Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitty - I read it,brill WOOHOO
    Spoiler:
    bloooodddddddddddddd.lots and lots of blooooooddddddddddddd....But i do hope Teyla will be ok!

Oh and WL just said in the Teyla Whump thread that sky one edited DG....And guess what part the deleted
    Spoiler:
    Yup you guessed it,the bug crawling out Teyla's stomach,that suxs big time...There's gonna be a complaint goin into Sky one,i mean come on that scene doesn't really make sense without that part in it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Yayy!
      OT
      Spoiler:
      My tac vest came! It was the last piece of my Atlantis costume, and it came on Halloween! How's that for timing! (Sorry, I was just so happy I had to tell you guys )
      I'm happy for you.
      Spoiler:
      I can't wait to see. I'm sure it's gonna be cool.

Congrats on 1000 posts!!!!

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      Thanks for all the milestone congrats!!!! I'll have to switch my avatar when I get a chance. Can't do it while I'm here at work!

ELF!!! Those are awesome!!! Happy Halloween to you too!

Mrs. B--WOOT! Awesome ending to your halloween story! Love it!

I have a little one-shot for tomorrow's challenge as well! Not my best work, but it's one I actually started a few months ago, but never finished, so spent six hours on Sunday finishing it with some modifications to fit DG and this challenge. (I'm a pathetically slow writer! ) We post them in the Galleria thread, correct? I'll have to post mine around midnight tonight as I won't have time my Thurs morning/afternoon otherwise. Hope that's okay! It will be Thurs morning for a lot of people here anyway. LOL! Can't wait to see what everyone else has done as well! How fun!
      I thinks it's on both thread, but I'm not sure. I can't wait to see what ever one has too. Any time you post it will be ok. It's all day long. That's the best part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Kitty - I read it,brill WOOHOO
        Spoiler:
        bloooodddddddddddddd.lots and lots of blooooooddddddddddddd....But i do hope Teyla will be ok!

Oh and WL just said in the Teyla Whump thread that sky one edited DG....And guess what part the deleted
        Spoiler:
        Yup you guessed it,the bug crawling out Teyla's stomach,that suxs big time...There's gonna be a complaint goin into Sky one,i mean come on that scene doesn't really make sense without that part in it!
        Glad you liked it, and now... here is Winged's scene!.... snippet #14
        Spoiler:
        John then took off once more for the car, then radioed Teyilia, "be there inside of five minutes, how's Teyla holding up?"

"Not very well, she has a fever of what I can tell very high, and she is pale, I dare not take the shard from her body now unless Carson were here and told me to do so." Came Teyilia's soft voice though filled with worry for her friend. "Get here soon, we are on the front grass, is there any bindings in the car?"

"She's still breathing?" John asked as he drove the car as fast as he dared his mind telling him only one thing, "Take Teyla home and being with your family, no matter what it takes." And John was going to do that. But the question remianed. How?

Teyilia waited for John to arrive so the three could return home, and the fact that Joe had to leave himself he had thought it best t ofirst see those he had found a strange liking to off before he left, Teyilia looked to Joe and all but spoke before getting up and going for a short walk to ease her somewhat already hard limbs, hoping to loosen them before leaving.
        Heading around the house though within earsjhot Teyilia was lost in thought, looking up for a moment then looking to the ground again, then her ears twitched, she can't have seen that standing in front of her had she?! snapping her gaze back up she stood shock still as she watched the beautiful grey and white Pegasi near a tree, it didn'r seem to notice her though something drew her closer.

When she was close enough she noticed two things, the first being there was no sadlle, and two there was a bridle and bit nearby and upon closer view the name of the majestic animal was seen, "Winged Pegasus" Teyilia looked from the bridle back to the beautiful forse, knowing that even the thought of bring the animal back home would be unthinkable as it would not fit into the car.

As she watched she heard the sound of tires on the drive, John had arrived, the Pegasi seemed to know someone else was near, and before flying off the animal went to the bridle and bit, picked them up in its teeth then flew majestically into the air. Teyilia wait a few seconds more before turning to return to her friends, seeing a Pegasi was really nothing new to the Felinus as many of her own people had seen the beautiful creatures on her homeworld, but to see one there on Earth... That was a first for her, she had never seen the creatures before, though others in her family did, seeing the one before her was her very first time, heck she even clawed herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

When she returned John was just getting out of the car, he had found what Teyilia had hoped, either a rag or a bandage for Teyla's wounds, the worst of which being that of her stomach, after saying goodbye and right before getting int othe car Joe's father came out of the house with a phone in his hand, "it's for you" he said before turning to leave and go back inside.

Joe took the phone and within a half minute had the info he needed, The Mirror itself had been made by someone at the studio, though where it was sent no-one knew other then a man in Flint MI USA Earth had won the thing thinking it was a prop, which now Joe sermised it was not. He told John and Teyilia of the Mirror and where it most likely was, Teyilia nodded, John then showed Teyilia the design, drwan by Teyla, and Teyilia nodded again, it was the same mirror as the one she had been sucked through.

It was time to go home

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Oh that was creepy
          Spoiler:
          Glad they made it out of there... glad also that Rodney came to his senses and not cowering in the corner watching Ronon dissapear in the painting...
          *LOL* The count was dissapointed they made it out of there... *lol*
          I have a feeling Rodney is going to delete that adress out of their database
          Great story,,and creepy...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

A JT Doppelganger wallie...

Spoiler:
            Last edited by bluealien; 31 October 2007, 02:19 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=bluealien;7281600]A JT Doppelganger wallie...

Spoiler:
              [/QUOTE
              Like i said in the other Thread very nice Blue
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I'm happy for you.
                Spoiler:
                I can't wait to see. I'm sure it's gonna be cool.

Spoiler:

I thinks it's on both thread, but I'm not sure. I can't wait to see what ever one has too. Any time you post it will be ok. It's all day long. That's the best part of it.
                Yaayy! Thanks Auntie Sci! I'm halfway to custom av!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                A JT Doppelganger wallie...

Spoiler:
                That's lovely blue! I think you forgot to put the "a" in "meant" though.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;7281584]I'm happy for you.

DITTO!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Yaayy! Thanks Auntie Sci! I'm halfway to custom av!

That's lovely blue! I think you forgot to put the "a" in "meant" though.
                    Times is flying by. You'll be there in no time.

I've got 6 more hrs until midnight. I can't wait to see what everone is doing.

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                      This is awesome...the Australian Dollar to the US dollar has risen to 93 cents...the highest in like 23 years...almost matching 1 for 1... which means when i travel to the US in december it is going to be cheap for once!!! well better than when i went with the family when i was 7 and it was like 56 cents to the US dollar...anyway... yes i am coming to Boston, New York, Denver, Chicago, Milwaukee, and into Eastern Canada during december...very excited!!!

Been watching my season 3 dvds....whilst also studying....so many shippy moments!!
                      -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake scifan

glad you liked the wallie..
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright, don't forget that tonight...at 11:00 O'Clock I will open the John and Teyla Gallearia Haven thread for.....John and Teyla 24 Hour WHUMPAGE Marathon...wooohooo!

What can be posted....ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has to do with John and Teyla and WHUMPAGE!....together, or separate...but I'd prefer as much of them together as possible...

I've got vids that are hopefully in the works, fics that I know are in the works, Fanart that I know are in the works...caps that I know will be posted....Motivational Posters that I know will be created and posted...and soooooo much more...so don't miss it! and Participate! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake scifan

glad you liked the wallie..
                            I did?
                            Spelling for what hun?

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Alright, don't forget that tonight...at 11:00 O'Clock I will open the John and Teyla Gallearia Haven thread for.....John and Teyla 24 Hour WHUMPAGE Marathon...wooohooo!

What can be posted....ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has to do with John and Teyla and WHUMPAGE!....together, or separate...but I'd prefer as much of them together as possible...

I've got vids that are hopefully in the works, fics that I know are in the works, Fanart that I know are in the works...caps that I know will be posted....Motivational Posters that I know will be created and posted...and soooooo much more...so don't miss it! and Participate! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
                            I can't wait. 4 more hrs.
                            Is it only the galleria?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Hmmm two things here that I'd like to say....

1) does Turning Teyla into a cat cout as Whump?

and

2) I'm gonna be BUSY with NaNoWriMo starting at exactly 00:01 AM EST so I'll put up the Whumpy stuff I currently have then leave the rest up to you guys

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                                OT

Spoiler:
                                This is awesome...the Australian Dollar to the US dollar has risen to 93 cents...the highest in like 23 years...almost matching 1 for 1... which means when i travel to the US in december it is going to be cheap for once!!! well better than when i went with the family when i was 7 and it was like 56 cents to the US dollar...anyway... yes i am coming to Boston, New York, Denver, Chicago, Milwaukee, and into Eastern Canada during december...very excited!!!

Been watching my season 3 dvds....whilst also studying....so many shippy moments!!
                                Hey SC!
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Where in the states are you going? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Working...
                                X