No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thanks alot Sci I'm gonna have nightmares tonight, (NOTE TO SELF: Self, read own fanfic ASAP) anyhoo... a little snippet of my story for all to wonder "what the frell is Merlin talking about??"
    Spoiler:

“Hey Rodney, get a load of this.” Zack sauid pressing a few keyrs on the laptop.
    “What?” Rodney asked Alex moved forwards to look as well.
    “What is that?” Alex asked.
    “Some type of knowledge database I just found. Here look, I'll bring it up on the wall.” Zack hit another key and the screen on the wall changed.

Merlins Notebook Entry: 23N17E
    Encryption Code: Ori
    Date/Time: 6-7-0000

A Trip fell to the Wraith, this was too soon, the tribe that fell was the Bolokai, why they fell I donot wish to know, However, Morgan and myself have spoken though this fall from honr to great lengths, both with the Council as well as between the two of us, The Counxcil agreed to allowing me to write down what I know in this journal. And therefore, I write this with a heavy heart. My Weapon has been dismantled by Morgan and the pieces scattered through the Galaxy, only two pieces remain to be seen, yet unknowningly so.
    My knowledge is not in Vain, if it were then I should metrely not write it out, yet the Council has ordered me to write what I know, and therefore I history of why, and how the Bolokai Tribe fell.

Corrupte the Children: The Bolokai were once a marvelous tribe that was here before we arrived, whyet when we woke yup the Wraith that first time we remainded hidden, only going so far as to be unseen by the Wraith until the War. The Bolokai had many children many of wich remained with their faimlies, or on the protected planet. Many of the cildren were of the type that were spiolt. Yet the children wanted more then what their parents could give them, and in the end, the children wrose up against their leaders and destroyed them. The Bolokai are known by the Wraith as the most devout people to their cause, and therefore the Bolokai children have what they had hoped for, what their parents could not give them.
    Target the Leadership: The leadership of the Bolokai is setup just like the Wraith, yet wherein the Wraith have a Hive Queen the Bolokai have a Matron Mother, or a Matron Feniri, leading a set tribal group on hunting trips would be one of the Matrons family memebers, though it was not untliu long ago that the Leadship was targeted by a unknown group of highly orgonised peoples, they wrose up against the Bolokai, and tried their best to destroy them. It is only a matter of time before those that targeted the Leadership of the Bolokai, the largest of any tribe of Pegasus Native beings find Atlantis.
    Provide Tainted Magic: Whomever attacked and nearly destroyed the Bolokai was not the Wraith, nor was it us from Atlantis. They had figured out how to use the Black Arts of magic, somehow it was tainted and nearly whiped the planet clean, I do hope that Angartha and her crew will return in time. Her ship was damaged, and hopefully they are well on their way home now. I have done research on the magic used and it is nothing of Wraith powers nor of Ancient powers, it is possible that the taint in the magic is from the planet itself. I have seen it happen before. Many times.
    The Black Stags: A renegade group that fear the Wraith yet fight them, they are mosytly hidden and know many secrets, we have tried many a time to find their homeworld, only to find nothing but total ice, It is possible they use the planet, then go to their true planet from there. Yet how they do is beyond me. The Black Stags are actually our allies in this War against the Wraith. Only they have also proved to be backstabing people as well, they are well orgonised and have many planets of their own and treade with many other plents.

Rodney stared, how did Merlin know of the Bolokai? Heck they didn't know about them until that p,lanet New Athos had been attacked by the Wraith then Teyla was taken prisoner there, Rodney also knew that it was a bad idea to bring that planet up anyhow. “OK this is bad there are two types of people that Merlin could be talking about, one possibly the Genii they are next to us, the most orgonised people here in Pegasus.”
    “And the other?” Zack asked.
    “Possibly the Hoffans, but then they were allied with the Ancients so that would also mean why they were working on that rather disasterous anti-Wraith thing they tried.” John arrived back in his room, looking a bit wet, Teyla though was nowhere to be seen though Falcon Horus was on John's shoulder, “Oh hey how'd go?”
    “It went well, though Teyla getting cleaned up.” John said taking Falcon gently from his shoulder and setting her on the table nearby, the same table that had a stack of MET books on it. “You guys find anything?” John asked turning away from thre little Lemming allowing her to scamper to the bowl of chips nearby
    “Yes actually we did, Merlin mentions the Bolokai” Zack said, “Teyla said those guys are.... really hard to kill”
    “They are. What does he say about them?” John asked.
    “He just says that, the Bolokai were at first the most orgonised group of people in Pegaus aside from the Wraith and the Ancients themselves, only their children were corrupted by something which had them kill their parents and take their places” Rodney said, “So this could only explain why Teyla had to come apon them or was found by them when her people were taken”
    “We found Teyla's people, heck we even found this.... Kanan guy too, only he was very near death befcause the Wraith got to him.” John said remembering Teyla having to shoot the poor man through the heart to kill him as a last request.
    “Wait, who was this.... Canoe.... guy?” Alex asked suddelty lost from the topic as she had been playing a round of cards with Falcon “Is he.....was he?”
    “Thankfully no Teyla told me everyything the baby was taken in by Halling and his family to care for when we found them a few months ago, Teyla had her baby what five months six months ago?” John said Rodney nodded, “Simply put Teyla said that Kanan was Halling's brother and was a good firend of hers, though nothing with the bed stuf thank God.”
    “What happened to him?”
    “Well ,when Teyla and Keller headed to that planet to go see the Athosians for that party thing whatever Teyla told me that she was going to see a friend of hers, named Kanan, she said she needed advaice about something, about what I've no idea” John said.
    Rodney looked thoughtful Zack was playing fiove card draw on the laptop, Alex looked a bit confused as she seemed to be proccessing all the info. “Sooo.... what happened to him?”
    “Well the Athosian had been given away by the natives of the planet called the Bolokai, who are working with the Wraith, and I know that sounds wierd but trust me everything in Pegasus does not fully work like they do back on Earth.” Rodney said.
    “Anyway Teyla found her people missing, then was captured by the Bolokai guys, we came her, people were missing, Keller said she was with child, we were all stumped, and me, well I guess you could say I was a bit both miffed and pissed, miffed because I was clueless of how Teyla even got with child, and pissed because it wasn't me, waitaminute, did I just say that aloud?”
    “Yup” Zack said, “good going bonehead your secrets safe with us though no worries there.” Zack gave Falcon a 'look' “That is, if the Lemming wouldn't tell it it is safe with us”
    “Why would I tell it?” Falcon asked, already the thoughts of thre PowerBars were going through her head, and the blackmailing part to gte them, sometimes a Lemming needed ammo.
    That is all! NOTE: Zack is based on a friend of mine and Falcon Horus is our sweet little Lemming that let out Rodneys secret of what he was really thinking in that sinking Jumper. I think she has a deathwish now though

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Well thanks alot Sci I'm gonna have nightmares tonight, (NOTE TO SELF: Self, read own fanfic ASAP) anyhoo... a little snippet of my story for all to wonder "what the frell is Merlin talking about??"
      Spoiler:

“Hey Rodney, get a load of this.” Zack sauid pressing a few keyrs on the laptop.
      “What?” Rodney asked Alex moved forwards to look as well.
      “What is that?” Alex asked.
      “Some type of knowledge database I just found. Here look, I'll bring it up on the wall.” Zack hit another key and the screen on the wall changed.

Merlins Notebook Entry: 23N17E
      Encryption Code: Ori
      Date/Time: 6-7-0000

A Trip fell to the Wraith, this was too soon, the tribe that fell was the Bolokai, why they fell I donot wish to know, However, Morgan and myself have spoken though this fall from honr to great lengths, both with the Council as well as between the two of us, The Counxcil agreed to allowing me to write down what I know in this journal. And therefore, I write this with a heavy heart. My Weapon has been dismantled by Morgan and the pieces scattered through the Galaxy, only two pieces remain to be seen, yet unknowningly so.
      My knowledge is not in Vain, if it were then I should metrely not write it out, yet the Council has ordered me to write what I know, and therefore I history of why, and how the Bolokai Tribe fell.

Corrupte the Children: The Bolokai were once a marvelous tribe that was here before we arrived, whyet when we woke yup the Wraith that first time we remainded hidden, only going so far as to be unseen by the Wraith until the War. The Bolokai had many children many of wich remained with their faimlies, or on the protected planet. Many of the cildren were of the type that were spiolt. Yet the children wanted more then what their parents could give them, and in the end, the children wrose up against their leaders and destroyed them. The Bolokai are known by the Wraith as the most devout people to their cause, and therefore the Bolokai children have what they had hoped for, what their parents could not give them.
      Target the Leadership: The leadership of the Bolokai is setup just like the Wraith, yet wherein the Wraith have a Hive Queen the Bolokai have a Matron Mother, or a Matron Feniri, leading a set tribal group on hunting trips would be one of the Matrons family memebers, though it was not untliu long ago that the Leadship was targeted by a unknown group of highly orgonised peoples, they wrose up against the Bolokai, and tried their best to destroy them. It is only a matter of time before those that targeted the Leadership of the Bolokai, the largest of any tribe of Pegasus Native beings find Atlantis.
      Provide Tainted Magic: Whomever attacked and nearly destroyed the Bolokai was not the Wraith, nor was it us from Atlantis. They had figured out how to use the Black Arts of magic, somehow it was tainted and nearly whiped the planet clean, I do hope that Angartha and her crew will return in time. Her ship was damaged, and hopefully they are well on their way home now. I have done research on the magic used and it is nothing of Wraith powers nor of Ancient powers, it is possible that the taint in the magic is from the planet itself. I have seen it happen before. Many times.
      The Black Stags: A renegade group that fear the Wraith yet fight them, they are mosytly hidden and know many secrets, we have tried many a time to find their homeworld, only to find nothing but total ice, It is possible they use the planet, then go to their true planet from there. Yet how they do is beyond me. The Black Stags are actually our allies in this War against the Wraith. Only they have also proved to be backstabing people as well, they are well orgonised and have many planets of their own and treade with many other plents.

Rodney stared, how did Merlin know of the Bolokai? Heck they didn't know about them until that p,lanet New Athos had been attacked by the Wraith then Teyla was taken prisoner there, Rodney also knew that it was a bad idea to bring that planet up anyhow. “OK this is bad there are two types of people that Merlin could be talking about, one possibly the Genii they are next to us, the most orgonised people here in Pegasus.”
      “And the other?” Zack asked.
      “Possibly the Hoffans, but then they were allied with the Ancients so that would also mean why they were working on that rather disasterous anti-Wraith thing they tried.” John arrived back in his room, looking a bit wet, Teyla though was nowhere to be seen though Falcon Horus was on John's shoulder, “Oh hey how'd go?”
      “It went well, though Teyla getting cleaned up.” John said taking Falcon gently from his shoulder and setting her on the table nearby, the same table that had a stack of MET books on it. “You guys find anything?” John asked turning away from thre little Lemming allowing her to scamper to the bowl of chips nearby
      “Yes actually we did, Merlin mentions the Bolokai” Zack said, “Teyla said those guys are.... really hard to kill”
      “They are. What does he say about them?” John asked.
      “He just says that, the Bolokai were at first the most orgonised group of people in Pegaus aside from the Wraith and the Ancients themselves, only their children were corrupted by something which had them kill their parents and take their places” Rodney said, “So this could only explain why Teyla had to come apon them or was found by them when her people were taken”
      “We found Teyla's people, heck we even found this.... Kanan guy too, only he was very near death befcause the Wraith got to him.” John said remembering Teyla having to shoot the poor man through the heart to kill him as a last request.
      “Wait, who was this.... Canoe.... guy?” Alex asked suddelty lost from the topic as she had been playing a round of cards with Falcon “Is he.....was he?”
      “Thankfully no Teyla told me everyything the baby was taken in by Halling and his family to care for when we found them a few months ago, Teyla had her baby what five months six months ago?” John said Rodney nodded, “Simply put Teyla said that Kanan was Halling's brother and was a good firend of hers, though nothing with the bed stuf thank God.”
      “What happened to him?”
      “Well ,when Teyla and Keller headed to that planet to go see the Athosians for that party thing whatever Teyla told me that she was going to see a friend of hers, named Kanan, she said she needed advaice about something, about what I've no idea” John said.
      Rodney looked thoughtful Zack was playing fiove card draw on the laptop, Alex looked a bit confused as she seemed to be proccessing all the info. “Sooo.... what happened to him?”
      “Well the Athosian had been given away by the natives of the planet called the Bolokai, who are working with the Wraith, and I know that sounds wierd but trust me everything in Pegasus does not fully work like they do back on Earth.” Rodney said.
      “Anyway Teyla found her people missing, then was captured by the Bolokai guys, we came her, people were missing, Keller said she was with child, we were all stumped, and me, well I guess you could say I was a bit both miffed and pissed, miffed because I was clueless of how Teyla even got with child, and pissed because it wasn't me, waitaminute, did I just say that aloud?”
      “Yup” Zack said, “good going bonehead your secrets safe with us though no worries there.” Zack gave Falcon a 'look' “That is, if the Lemming wouldn't tell it it is safe with us”
      “Why would I tell it?” Falcon asked, already the thoughts of thre PowerBars were going through her head, and the blackmailing part to gte them, sometimes a Lemming needed ammo.
      That is all! NOTE: Zack is based on a friend of mine and Falcon Horus is our sweet little Lemming that let out Rodneys secret of what he was really thinking in that sinking Jumper. I think she has a deathwish now though
      I'll be right back to read after I put my son on the bus.
      Where is everyone??

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Thanks Tey.

Hmm really? I don't know why you can't see it. I leave reviews on FF.net and others have seen theirs. Sorry hun. I really did like it. I was LMBO!!

OK. I up alot later then I should be.

OT
        Spoiler:
        I have to babysit a sick cousin tomorrow and it's a half a day of school. So, most like won't be able to update until later.

I'll warn you now to grab tissues and it's a cliffie. Catch you some time tomorrow or later today. I hope you know what I mean. I'm tired. Goodnight.

Fate: Part 1

Spoiler:
        Fate

John, Ronon and Rodney have just walked through the gate. John remains silent as they continue down the path towards the nearest village.
        “The village is a good hike from here, but if we continue in a good pace it shouldn’t take too long,” announces Ronon.
        “What was the reason why Teyla left any way?” asks Rodney.
        Rodney looks at Ronon, who was glancing at John, and John tries to avoid any eye contact with either one of them.
        “Oh, you didn’t!” Rodney snips at John. “Tell me you didn’t say something stupid enough to make her this mad!”
        John’s silence and guilty look was evidence enough for Rodney and he could tell that whatever John had said to her was tearing him up inside.
        It’s been three days since she left and her absence was driving him mad. He tried to hold back his tongue after she announced that she was married and was having a child by some unknown member of her people. Well, unknown to him. Ronon and Rodney had met him once while they were helping with supplies. Teyla introduced them, but never led on that they were seeing each other. Ronon didn’t even pick up on it. The only thing that they remember was that he was a person that kept to himself, and even though he was grateful for all of Atlantis’s help he thought that Teyla and the rest of their people were to dependant on what Atlantis could do for them.
        Flashes of her anger flood John’s mind. It was a face he saw before but he couldn’t understand why she would be so angry at him. The first time he saw that furious look on her face was when the Seer grabbed his hand. He was almost frightened by what he saw. He knew that it had to do with something he said, but while he was seeing the vision it wasn’t that clear in what it was. At that time, all he could concentrate on was how upset and mad she was and that she was leaving.
        “Chose your words wisely and tell her how you really feel about her or you may lose her forever,” spoke the Seer. “It is your choice. Not all you have seen is set in stone.”
        The Seer gave John a weak smile and walked away. John was too speechless to ask him any questions and by the time he had some it was too late, Sam had called a meeting for Teyla to announce her news.
        “Do you smell that?” asks Ronon.
        “No. What do you smell?” John finally speaks.
        “It’s smoke and lots of it,” replies Ronon.
        Both Rodney and John smell the air again. This time they can smell it too. The village was extremely close. They quickly run to investigate. When the arrived their hearts sunk. The village was vacant. Ronon points out an area where there looked like a struggle. Only one of the homes was burnt down.
        Ronon points to the once burning cooking fire, “It looks like during the struggle the fire got too close to this house and burnt it down.”
        “What happened here? Where they attacked or…” John starts asking.
        Rodney interrupts him, “Culled. The village has been culled.” Rodney was behind the charred home looking down solemnly.
        John rushes over and Rodney tries to hold his hand out to prevent John to come any closer.
        “Sheppard don’t!” Rodney yells.
        It is too late. John sees the lifeless, drained body on the ground. Ronon is right behind John and sees it as well. Ronon quickly walks away and releases a painful cry, as John collapses to his knees next to withered body. His body begins to shake from him holding in his emotions and his eyes begin to water up.
        Nice start...
        What in the world has happened,,, oh I should stop reading stories with these kinds of evil cliffhangers... *sigh* LOL And do I need to wack John over the head with a large stick ... is this going to be a painfully evil story... I'm not sure I like that ending there...because of their reactions
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

There's nothing wrong with that.

LOL. I loved PNN. Very good hun.

You're welcome.

I made a sig.

This is great Sci! I can see you are playing with your new toy...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Adrift in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=124

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags with a description of why)
            Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=77
            (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=67
            (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=29
            (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

VOTING UPDATE

Adrift has now 28 votes...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

MY LATEST JOHN SHEPPARD VIDEO

The latest John Sheppard video that was done for the Whump Marathon

John Sheppard #5 (Trouble)

*NEW* JOE FLANIGAN INTERVIEW

Watch part 2 of Joe answering fans questions...just some tiny spoilers in it...
            http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=176788

INFANITY SPECIAL ON STARGATE ATLANTIS

Check out the Infanity Special that was done on Stargate Atlantis. Behind the scene stuff, talking to the cast, stunts, costumes, visuals and some fan questions.

Video links

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Check out reports from some fans from the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne where fans got to meet Joe Flanigan

Report Links

Video Links
            Spoiler:
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0_F_BoDieY (bit of Joe's talk and him getting a taste of Vegemite...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXR8T54S (First 25 min of his talk)

Pics links
            Spoiler:
            http://flickr.com/photos/sgalvin/1568526508/

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=75

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=85223

You can find some awesome pics of Joe on the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne right here..
            http://in-the-bottle.livejournal.com/438296.html

Be aware though that the owner have asked that these pics are NOT to be reposted anywhere... you can snag them for your own enjoyment,,just not post them anywhere public like other pages and here at GW...so please respect that request from the owner of these pics

http://pics.livejournal.com/smileygidget/

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND

Check out videos from Joe Flanigan's talk (almost 40 min) and some pics of him from the Armageddon Convention in Auckland. When more turn up it will be added.

Report Links

Video Links

Pic Links
            Spoiler:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE STARGATE ALTANTIS ACTOR??

Vote for your favorite Stargate Atlantis actor... take the poll now...

STARGATE ATLANTIS NOMINATED FOR THE PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD

Atlantis has been nominated for a People Choice Award for Best SciFi show..
            Go and vote people.. once a day!!!!
            http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Love the sigs....

Congrats Elf to 5600 posts!!!
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Tey.

Hmm really? I don't know why you can't see it. I leave reviews on FF.net and others have seen theirs. Sorry hun. I really did like it. I was LMBO!!

OK. I up alot later then I should be.

OT
                Spoiler:
                I have to babysit a sick cousin tomorrow and it's a half a day of school. So, most like won't be able to update until later.

I'll warn you now to grab tissues and it's a cliffie.And kinda scary at the end. Sorry. Catch you some time tomorrow or later today. I hope you know what I mean. I'm tired. Goodnight.

Fate: Part 1

Spoiler:
                Fate

John, Ronon and Rodney have just walked through the gate. John remains silent as they continue down the path towards the nearest village.
                “The village is a good hike from here, but if we continue in a good pace it shouldn’t take too long,” announces Ronon.
                “What was the reason why Teyla left any way?” asks Rodney.
                Rodney looks at Ronon, who was glancing at John, and John tries to avoid any eye contact with either one of them.
                “Oh, you didn’t!” Rodney snips at John. “Tell me you didn’t say something stupid enough to make her this mad!”
                John’s silence and guilty look was evidence enough for Rodney and he could tell that whatever John had said to her was tearing him up inside.
                It’s been three days since she left and her absence was driving him mad. He tried to hold back his tongue after she announced that she was married and was having a child by some unknown member of her people. Well, unknown to him. Ronon and Rodney had met him once while they were helping with supplies. Teyla introduced them, but never led on that they were seeing each other. Ronon didn’t even pick up on it. The only thing that they remember was that he was a person that kept to himself, and even though he was grateful for all of Atlantis’s help he thought that Teyla and the rest of their people were to dependant on what Atlantis could do for them.
                Flashes of her anger flood John’s mind. It was a face he saw before but he couldn’t understand why she would be so angry at him. The first time he saw that furious look on her face was when the Seer grabbed his hand. He was almost frightened by what he saw. He knew that it had to do with something he said, but while he was seeing the vision it wasn’t that clear in what it was. At that time, all he could concentrate on was how upset and mad she was and that she was leaving.
                “Chose your words wisely and tell her how you really feel about her or you may lose her forever,” spoke the Seer. “It is your choice. Not all you have seen is set in stone.”
                The Seer gave John a weak smile and walked away. John was too speechless to ask him any questions and by the time he had some it was too late, Sam had called a meeting for Teyla to announce her news.
                “Do you smell that?” asks Ronon.
                “No. What do you smell?” John finally speaks.
                “It’s smoke and lots of it,” replies Ronon.
                Both Rodney and John smell the air again. This time they can smell it too. The village was extremely close. They quickly run to investigate. When the arrived their hearts sunk. The village was vacant. Ronon points out an area where there looked like a struggle. Only one of the homes was burnt down.
                Ronon points to the once burning cooking fire, “It looks like during the struggle the fire got too close to this house and burnt it down.”
                “What happened here? Where they attacked or…” John starts asking.
                Rodney interrupts him, “Culled. The village has been culled.” Rodney was behind the charred home looking down solemnly.
                John rushes over and Rodney tries to hold his hand out to prevent John to come any closer.
                “Sheppard don’t!” Rodney yells.
                It is too late. John sees the lifeless, drained body on the ground. Ronon is right behind John and sees it as well. Ronon quickly walks away and releases a painful cry, as John collapses to his knees next to withered body. His body begins to shake from him holding in his emotions and his eyes begin to water up.
                Great Start!!
                Spoiler:
                Though, I have to say, it had better not be Teyla that was culled. I will be one unhappy Elf! Now, you know that you do not want an unhappy Elf on your hands...Do YOU!! I love how Rodney said you didn't say something stupid...Did you? That is a great line! I look forward to the update!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Morning all..........

Jm Blog was nada for spoilers last night.

Elf - Congrats dude!

Sci - Terrific start!
                  Spoiler:
                  Cannot wait to hear exactly what it was he said to her. Update soon man, great idea.

Comment

Nice Job Tey:

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Nice start...
                    What in the world has happened,,, oh I should stop reading stories with these kinds of evil cliffhangers... *sigh* LOL And do I need to wack John over the head with a large stick ... is this going to be a painfully evil story... I'm not sure I like that ending there...because of their reactions
                    Thanks Nina and Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    This is great Sci! I can see you are playing with your new toy...
                    Thanks Elf and yes I was.
                    WB liked it so much she snagged it.
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm so aweful with trying to explain it thouhg. ;(

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Great Start!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Though, I have to say, it had better not be Teyla that was culled. I will be one unhappy Elf! Now, you know that you do not want an unhappy Elf on your hands...Do YOU!! I love how Rodney said you didn't say something stupid...Did you? That is a great line! I look forward to the update!
                    Thanks Elf.
                    And I can't promise that.

Congrats on 5600 posts Elf!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Morning all..........

Jm Blog was nada for spoilers last night.

Elf - Congrats dude!

Sci - Terrific start!
                      Spoiler:
                      Cannot wait to hear exactly what it was he said to her. Update soon man, great idea.
                      Thanks MrsB. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Nice Job Tey:

Thanks Nina and Sorry about that.

Thanks Elf and yes I was.
                        WB liked it so much she snagged it.
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm so aweful with trying to explain it thouhg. ;(

Thanks Elf.
                        And I can't promise that.

Congrats on 5600 posts Elf!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Oooops! Sorry to be Spammin'!...

I forgot to this in the above post....
                          Spoiler:
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE!!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Title: Safe Bet
                            Summary: John realises that she’s not the one he needs.
                            Characters: John, Ronon, Nancy
                            Pairing: John/Nancy, John/Teyla.
                            Rating: K
                            Spoilers: Outcast and all the episodes up to then.

Spoiler:
                            “John?”

He glances up from his perusal of a local newspaper and takes in the sight of his ex-wife walking towards him across the lawns of mown grass. He squints into the glare of the sunlight, his aviator sunglasses doing little to dim the direct rays. Her silhouette gets closer to him and her shadowed features emerge before his eyes.

She’s still one of the most beautiful people he’s ever seen, he realises as his breath catches slightly in the back of his throat at the sight of her.

He folds the newspaper up and places it across his knee as she stands uncertainly before him. He smiles up at her and jerks his head to the empty place beside him on the bench. She smiles in gratitude and sits gracefully beside him, her spine erect, shoulders squared. She always looked ready to leap across the dance floor.

He hasn’t seen Nancy since he left for Atlantis and he admits to himself that, unlike him, she hasn’t seemed to change. Her red hair is as deep and burnt as he remembered; the thick, curled curtain resting somewhere near the middle of her back made him want to run his hands through it like he had so many times before.

He knows he still loves her; that at least had never been a problem.

In his mind, he can see the words he wants to say to her, but none of them feel like coming out of his mouth. Instead, he watches Ronon drink another hearty slug of beer, chatting away to a few of John’s family. He knows that he should be worried they’ll ask him the wrong type of questions; ones not relating to national security but more to do with John security. He sighs, ridding his mind of the thoughts.

“Your friend is… memorable.” He turns to her then, a small frown marring his brow. “I don’t mean it disrespectfully.” He replies to that with a playful glare. “I can see why you’re drawn to him.”

He sputters. “I’m not drawn to him.” He hears her chuckle and an embarrassed tinge reaches his cheek before he can banish it. He sees her smile widen and he simply rolls his eyes and looks away again. It’s always been like this with them and he misses it. He’s never had this with anyone else. But then, he’s never had anyone else like her; they’d spent their whole lives together from the minute they started school, ended up married as soon as they’d been able to afford somewhere to live.

Then he’d gone into the military. And he’d changed. They’d changed.

“Where’d you find him?” He’s taken his sunglasses off as the sun disappears behind a fluffy white cloud so she doesn’t miss the sideways glance he sends her way. “I know, I know, you can’t say.” He nods a contrite look passing across his features. “I’m surprised they managed to get you here.” He frowns at that. “None of us have heard hide nor tail of you for four years. It’s like you’ve dropped off the face of the Earth.”

He smirks.

“Something like that.”

“Where have you been, John?”

He turns fully to her at the emotion in her voice, struck that she’s still worried about him even after everything he’s done to her. He smiles slightly and shakes his head.

“You know I can’t tell you that.”

“I know…” she trails off and her eyes leave his. He feels a pang of regret in his chest and he squints before looking away. He’s always hated not being able to tell her everything. It had torn them apart years before. “I’m sorry… about your dad.” He lowers his eyes but doesn’t say anything. He’s not sure how he feels about his dad’s death… he’s not even sure he should really be here, mourning someone who he hasn’t spoken to for years. “I know you didn’t get on but… he was your dad and… well, that’s got to mean something.” He nods and tilts his head away from her to hide the lie in his eyes. It doesn’t mean anything to him and that scares him. “Graham asked me to be here… for you.”

He turns to her then at the mention of his brother’s name and frowns disapprovingly. He hates when she talks about his brother because he’d always wanted Nancy.

“That was nice of him.”

“John…”

“I know… I’m sorry.” He turns to her with a soft smile gracing his features and his eyes take in her features once more. Sculpted features stare back at him, mossy eyes look into his and he’s hit with an overwhelming sense of belonging. He quickly turns away from her and clears his throat.

“Tell me you’re happy.” He looks at her then and smiles as he nods. He is happy stuck in another galaxy, fighting off bad guys that he would never have been able to think up even in his most outrageous moments. Sometimes he still expects to wake up in the Antarctic and find that everything had all been a dream. “I’m glad,” she murmurs but she isn’t looking at him and he frowns. She doesn’t sound glad.

He glances to where she is fiddling with her finger. The air sticks in his throat. His eyes widen. He wants to be sick. He follows the finger as she raises her hand to her face to swipe at something on her cheek and he feels all the air leave his body at once in a choked breath.

“You’re engaged?” he manages out in a strangled whisper. He sees her freeze at his words, her eyes sliding slowly to his at his callous accusation. It’s ridiculous: the pain in his chest is beyond anything he has ever felt; pain beyond anything that any Wraith or Replicator could inflict. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

She jumps up at that and swivels to face him.

“When was I supposed to do that, John? You’ve been gone for years. We’ve not been together for almost five years. You just got up and left me, John. What do you expect?” She takes in a deep breath, closes her eyes and when she opens them again the tears there make him want to wrap his arms around her and take her back to their home. To her home. “I was done waiting for you to come back.”

He feels like he’s been punched in the gut. He stares up at her unable to form any form of comprehensible word. All he wants to do is shout and scream and kick and find the guy who even dared put a ring on his wife’s finger.

“I never asked you to wait for me.”

“When you came back from Afghanistan, I was the one you came to find. When James died I was the one you came to for help. When you had to decide whether or not you wanted to go on this mission to God knows where, you came to me. You never asked me to wait but you made it impossible for me to move on, always waiting to see if you would come back, if you would need me – well I’m done with that John. I’m not your wife and I haven’t been for almost ten years and I deserve to be happy.”

He too stands up, towering over her. He doesn’t say anything to her as he takes a dangerous step closer to her. He can see the uncertainty in her eyes but he doesn’t stop. His hands frame her face and his lips descend onto hers. She hesitates only for a second before her hands fall to his shoulders. He knows that he’s surrounded by members of his family and that they will all no doubt be staring at the spectacle before them. And Ronon. What would Ronon tell Teyla?

He rips his lips from Nancy’s and turns away from her, breathing heavily.

What the hell was that?

“John…” He can feel her hand on his shoulder and he turns to her. She doesn’t look angry – and for that he’s glad –, just confused.

“I’m sorry…”

He’d always known that in the back of his mind he’d harboured regrets about his divorce. He’d always harboured thoughts that somehow he and Nancy would get back together and have a family. But those thoughts had become less frequent in the past year… past few months.

In his mind’s eye, he could see Teyla in all her pregnant glory. When she’d told him that she was pregnant he had been unable to understand the complete and utter devastation that he’d felt and it had been in the month that followed her announcement that he’d actually considered leaving the expedition and coming back to Nancy if she’d have him.

She was his safe bet, he realises suddenly. He regrets thinking of her like that because he does love her. He loves her more than any one could ever imagine but…

Teyla is pregnant.

“There’s someone else?”

He loves her. Teyla. The woman who is pregnant with another man’s baby… It hits him with such ferocity that he falls onto the bench and cradles his head in his hands.

Nancy moves away and he can hear her sniff.

“I knew there was. When you didn’t come back to me anymore… I knew you’d found someone else to go to.”

“It’s not like that,” he mumbles through his hands. “She’s… pregnant.”

“Oh my God…”

He snaps his head up at the horror-filled tone and shakes his head, grasping her hands in his.

“No… it’s not mine.” He sees her breath a sigh of relief and he wonders at that. “Nancy… I love you.” He stands and wraps his arms around her, feeling his chest dampen with her tears. He hates that he’s made her feel like this. “I’ve always loved you.” She nods. “I have to go.” She nods again but he can’t bring himself to pull away from her.

“Sheppard.”

He opens his eyes and sees Ronon looking at him in a rather unfriendly manner and he hesitantly pulls back form his ex-wife.

“Ronon.” He holds his friends’ gaze for a few moments before glancing away guiltily.

“This was ringing.” Ronon holds up the cell phone the SGC had given him and he nods. He forgets sometimes that Ronon isn’t from Earth.

He smiles hesitantly and takes it from him. He turns to Nancy and smiles, kisses her cheek and walks away without looking back.

They’re in the car before Ronon speaks:

“If you want to stay…” John shakes his head. They’re silent again. “I won’t tell her; she doesn’t need that.”

John turns to the Satedan, surprised. Ronon simply rolls his eyes and looks away. John smiles and looks back to the road wondering just how much his friend knows.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Spoiler:
                              “John?”

He glances up from his perusal of a local newspaper and takes in the sight of his ex-wife walking towards him across the lawns of mown grass. He squints into the glare of the sunlight, his aviator sunglasses doing little to dim the direct rays. Her silhouette gets closer to him and her shadowed features emerge before his eyes.

She’s still one of the most beautiful people he’s ever seen, he realises as his breath catches slightly in the back of his throat at the sight of her.

He folds the newspaper up and places it across his knee as she stands uncertainly before him. He smiles up at her and jerks his head to the empty place beside him on the bench. She smiles in gratitude and sits gracefully beside him, her spine erect, shoulders squared. She always looked ready to leap across the dance floor.

He hasn’t seen Nancy since he left for Atlantis and he admits to himself that, unlike him, she hasn’t seemed to change. Her red hair is as deep and burnt as he remembered; the thick, curled curtain resting somewhere near the middle of her back made him want to run his hands through it like he had so many times before.

In his mind, he can see the words he wants to say to her, but none of them feel like coming out of his mouth. Instead, he watches Ronon drink another hearty slug of beer, chatting away to a few of John’s family. He knows that he should be worried they’ll ask him the wrong type of questions; ones not relating to national security but more to do with John security. He sighs, ridding his mind of the thoughts.

“Your friend is… memorable.” He turns to her then, a small frown marring his brow. “I don’t mean it disrespectfully.” He replies to that with a playful glare. “I can see why you’re drawn to him.”

He sputters. “I’m not drawn to him.” He hears her chuckle and an embarrassed tinge reaches his cheek before he can banish it. He sees her smile widen and he simply rolls his eyes and looks away again. It’s always been like this with them and he misses it. He’s never had this with anyone else. But then, he’s never had anyone else like her; they’d spent their whole lives together from the minute they started school, ended up married as soon as they’d been able to afford somewhere to live.

“Where’d you find him?” He’s taken his sunglasses off as the sun disappears behind a fluffy white cloud so she doesn’t miss the sideways glance he sends her way. “I know, I know, you can’t say.” He nods a contrite look passing across his features. “I’m surprised they managed to get you here.” He frowns at that. “None of us have heard hide nor tail of you for four years. It’s like you’ve dropped off the face of the Earth.”

He smirks.

“Something like that.”

He turns fully to her at the emotion in her voice, struck that she’s still worried about him even after everything he’s done to her. He smiles slightly and shakes his head.

“I know…” she trails off and her eyes leave his. He feels a pang of regret in his chest and he squints before looking away. He’s always hated not being able to tell her everything. It had torn them apart years before. “I’m sorry… about your dad.” He lowers his eyes but doesn’t say anything. He’s not sure how he feels about his dad’s death… he’s not even sure he should really be here, mourning someone who he hasn’t spoken to for years. “I know you didn’t get on but… he was your dad and… well, that’s got to mean something.” He nods and tilts his head away from her to hide the lie in his eyes. It doesn’t mean anything to him and that scares him. “Graham asked me to be here… for you.”

He turns to her then at the mention of his brother’s name and frowns disapprovingly. He hates when she talks about his brother because he’d always wanted Nancy.

“That was nice of him.”

“John…”

“I know… I’m sorry.” He turns to her with a soft smile gracing his features and his eyes take in her features once more. Sculpted features stare back at him, mossy eyes look into his and he’s hit with an overwhelming sense of belonging. He quickly turns away from her and clears his throat.

“Tell me you’re happy.” He looks at her then and smiles as he nods. He is happy stuck in another galaxy, fighting off bad guys that he would never have been able to think up even in his most outrageous moments. Sometimes he still expects to wake up in the Antarctic and find that everything had all been a dream. “I’m glad,” she murmurs but she isn’t looking at him and he frowns. She doesn’t sound glad.

He glances to where she is fiddling with her finger. The air sticks in his throat. His eyes widen. He wants to be sick. He follows the finger as she raises her hand to her face to swipe at something on her cheek and he feels all the air leave his body at once in a choked breath.

“You’re engaged?” he manages out in a strangled whisper. He sees her freeze at his words, her eyes sliding slowly to his at his callous accusation. It’s ridiculous: the pain in his chest is beyond anything he has ever felt; pain beyond anything that any Wraith or Replicator could inflict. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“When was I supposed to do that, John? You’ve been gone for years. We’ve not been together for almost five years. You just got up and left me, John. What do you expect?” She takes in a deep breath, closes her eyes and when she opens them again the tears there make him want to wrap his arms around her and take her back to their home. To her home. “I was done waiting for you to come back.”

He feels like he’s been punched in the gut. He stares up at her unable to form any form of comprehensible word. All he wants to do is shout and scream and kick and find the guy who even dared put a ring on his wife’s finger.

“When you came back from Afghanistan, I was the one you came to find. When James died I was the one you came to for help. When you had to decide whether or not you wanted to go on this mission to God knows where, you came to me. You never asked me to wait but you made it impossible for me to move on, always waiting to see if you would come back, if you would need me – well I’m done with that John. I’m not your wife and I haven’t been for almost ten years and I deserve to be happy.”

He too stands up, towering over her. He doesn’t say anything to her as he takes a dangerous step closer to her. He can see the uncertainty in her eyes but he doesn’t stop. His hands frame her face and his lips descend onto hers. She hesitates only for a second before her hands fall to his shoulders. He knows that he’s surrounded by members of his family and that they will all no doubt be staring at the spectacle before them. And Ronon. What would Ronon tell Teyla?

What the hell was that?

“John…” He can feel her hand on his shoulder and he turns to her. She doesn’t look angry – and for that he’s glad –, just confused.

“I’m sorry…”

He’d always known that in the back of his mind he’d harboured regrets about his divorce. He’d always harboured thoughts that somehow he and Nancy would get back together and have a family. But those thoughts had become less frequent in the past year… past few months.

In his mind’s eye, he could see Teyla in all her pregnant glory. When she’d told him that she was pregnant he had been unable to understand the complete and utter devastation that he’d felt and it had been in the month that followed her announcement that he’d actually considered leaving the expedition and coming back to Nancy if she’d have him.

She was his safe bet, he realises suddenly. He regrets thinking of her like that because he does love her. He loves her more than any one could ever imagine but…

Teyla is pregnant.

“There’s someone else?”

He loves her. Teyla. The woman who is pregnant with another man’s baby… It hits him with such ferocity that he falls onto the bench and cradles his head in his hands.

“I knew there was. When you didn’t come back to me anymore… I knew you’d found someone else to go to.”

“Oh my God…”

He snaps his head up at the horror-filled tone and shakes his head, grasping her hands in his.

“No… it’s not mine.” He sees her breath a sigh of relief and he wonders at that. “Nancy… I love you.” He stands and wraps his arms around her, feeling his chest dampen with her tears. He hates that he’s made her feel like this. “I’ve always loved you.” She nods. “I have to go.” She nods again but he can’t bring himself to pull away from her.

“Sheppard.”

He opens his eyes and sees Ronon looking at him in a rather unfriendly manner and he hesitantly pulls back form his ex-wife.

“Ronon.” He holds his friends’ gaze for a few moments before glancing away guiltily.

“This was ringing.” Ronon holds up the cell phone the SGC had given him and he nods. He forgets sometimes that Ronon isn’t from Earth.

He smiles hesitantly and takes it from him. He turns to Nancy and smiles, kisses her cheek and walks away without looking back.

“If you want to stay…” John shakes his head. They’re silent again. “I won’t tell her; she doesn’t need that.”

John turns to the Satedan, surprised. Ronon simply rolls his eyes and looks away. John smiles and looks back to the road wondering just how much his friend knows.
                              Dang!
                              Spoiler:
                              May I say! Wooohooo! I love this! This can not be the end at all! He,himself said he loves Teyla!! I swear Ronon needs a medal or something for keeping a secret and not stunning Shep every minute for being stooopid!! I am serious! But, this is rockin'!! Keep it Up!!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Spoiler:
                                “John?”

He smirks.

“Something like that.”

“That was nice of him.”

“John…”

What the hell was that?

“I’m sorry…”

Teyla is pregnant.

“There’s someone else?”

“Oh my God…”

“Sheppard.”

Wow Laura!!!
                                Great job on your fic.
                                I hope there is more.

Comment

Working...
                                X