John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Yeah I was shocked as well. I mean I love that Carter's on board (even though I would miss Weir and want her back) but I understand change happens. Still, Teyla being pregnant and we have no idea as to who seems to be big news to me. Why I can think of several shows where an unexpected pregnancy occurs and people would be out of their mind with wonder about this.(or maybe it's a bit soapy why no one cares)

Please not Halling, he's like a Father to Teyla and that'll be weird.
    Think of it though,
    Spoiler:
    those bad dudes they meet in Missing, for all we know those ARE the Athosians turned loony and lo and behold one of them (you never know for sure) could be Halling and BOOm baby is.... uh..... concived
    hey it could happen, after all this is Stargate we are talking about and with a little Stargate...... ANYTHING is possible

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      hmmm.... Maff did you read my last two snippets of Kittens Melt Hard Hearts and Strengthen Love yet?
      No I haven't!!! where's it at.
      I'm a bad girl didn't go back and read anything yet. Guess I have to run back and catch it now.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yeah i read the Jewel interview,she seems like a really sweet person,i'm really looking forward to seeing her on Atlantis and hopefully form a friendship with Teyla!

I'm off now,really tired!
      That she does. Even more interesting is the fact that she thinks Keller seems to have a crush on Ronon!!! Hmmm..

Bye Linda...
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Ok this thread is Zzzzzzzzzz...So I decided to write out more of that clip I finally saw thanks to LC!!!

The Hug

Spoiler:
        Colonel Sheppard stared hard at the empty white walls of his room. Outside the sky was gray and the solitude he felt hung thickly against him, just barely choking back the urge to scream.

The door chimed and he reluctantly rose from his fixed position on the edge of the bed and slowly walked to answer it. There Teyla stood, alone in the hall, a solemn expression on her face, one mixed with empathy and grief.

John felt immediately overcome by her presence and the two of them stood there, staring hard, unmoving for moments on end.

“I was about to come see you, but I wasn’t sure if you’d want to see me,” he said quietly, watching her face for some sort of sign.

He felt entirely responsible for what had happened, even though he knew he shouldn’t.. Although he knew he did not yet possess all the pieces of the story, the burden of its darkness lay still heavy on his chest.

She said nothing and stepped forward, embracing him gently with hidden tears in her eyes.

He put his warm hands against the exposed skin of her back and he held her there, softly, neither of them wanting to speak a word or pull away, although he knew he must say something before the moment passed or he would forever regret it.

“Teyla…..”

She remained silent but he felt her pull at him just a little tighter. He stroked her back with his thumb, unaware of his physical response.

“I’m sorry…..”

She pulled back slowly and released him, putting her hands down to her sides; both of them instantly feeling the ugly absence of each other’s body heat.

She gave him a very small tight lipped smile and her eyes shone of tears that would not fall and she said softly, “It was not you, John.”

He looked away and felt his heart tug at the thought of all the horrors she must have gone through, that they all must have gone through, all the while seeing his face do those awful things.

His face reflected his remorse and he said with a shaky voice, “You know I would never hurt you right?” He gulped back the growing lump in his throat as he watched her with an intense gaze.

She gave him a look of understanding and nodded once very slowly.

They stared again for a long while, saying nothing, and suddenly she turned to leave. Surprised by his own reaction, he moved up quickly behind her, holding her back with gentle fingers wrapped tightly around her bare arms, holding her to him.

She stood facing the door with him holding her there and she closed her eyes, letting one silent tear slip down her cheek as the gentle wisps of his hurried breath fell rhythmically against the back of her neck.

His fingers burned against her skin and she desired his comfort and more with every fiber of her being, but now was not the time. Not when so much had transpired, not when she had refrained from telling him the entire truth. And she knew it would eat away at her very soul if she kept her secret for too long.
        LOL Thanks dude. Thanks to LC I had a visual aide! I will totally finish up Missing soon and Nightmares and then I'll be caught up, but don't forget I'm moving in three days so it might not be till next week! Dont kill me!!! LOL No, really, please don't.....lol
        I loved it MrsB!!!
        Take your time on fics.
        Spoiler:
        I know moving sucks. Are you moving far?

Comment

No I haven't!!! where's it at. I'm a bad girl didn't go back and read anything yet. Guess I have to run back and catch it now.

That she does. Even more interesting is the fact that she thinks Keller seems to have a crush on Ronon!!! Hmmm..

Bye Linda...
          You aren't a bad girl Maff.... *wonders if there is a FOAM bat around somewheres* and yes Keller Likes Ronon... have you guys seen the Ronon/Keller stories out there yet?! there are DOZENS of them

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Think of it though,
            Spoiler:
            those bad dudes they meet in Missing, for all we know those ARE the Athosians turned loony and lo and behold one of them (you never know for sure) could be Halling and BOOm baby is.... uh..... concived
            hey it could happen, after all this is Stargate we are talking about and with a little Stargate...... ANYTHING is possible
            Tey if that happens I will personally send you some major $$$ and a "I can't believe that actually happened" card.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Good day everyone,

Well I checked out the poll on gateworld home page and I guess people are really excited about AT joining the cast(which is good) but I voted for the teyla pregnancy as what I'm most excited about seeing for the new season.
              here's a linky : http://www.gateworld.net/index.shtml
              Thanks for the link. I voted Carter

I can't wait for Missing and Doppleganger! I always thought that the J/T hug was in that one.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I loved it MrsB!!!
                Take your time on fics.
                Spoiler:
                I know moving sucks. Are you moving far?
                Thanks Sci!! I think i just got overly happy when LC helped me watch those promos I had to write something lol

OT
                Spoiler:
                Nope thank god, just down the street like 7-10 minutes away. I probably should go pack s'more right now lol

did you get a chance to write today dude?

Comment

Tey if that happens I will personally send you some major $$$ and a "I can't believe that actually happened" card.
                  hehehehehe Teyla is gonna kill me for sure!

Comment

yes Tey i know what you are on about good choice but theres still a part of me thats Holding out for Doppleganger shep as the daddy but im not sure until we actually get to piece this thing together
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      yes Tey i know what you are on about good choice but theres still a part of me thats Holding out for Doppleganger shep as the daddy but im not sure until we actually get to piece this thing together
                      well you know can't win them all so I figured go with John as the Crush and Halling as the daddy to shake things up... somebody(a few sombodies actually) voted for HERMOID as the daddy, saying that he/she/it wanted a little Hermy to live on in case he died off, in fact somebody ask JM if Hermoid will be in Season 4!

Comment

hey LC maybe you would like this little snippet of Kittens Melt Hard Hearts!.... Snippet #4
                        Spoiler:
                        Tweleve hours later Rodney headed from his quarters to the Gym, he had radioed Teyla and had asked to meet her there for a sparring training session, heck it was better then him with Sheppard or Ford that was for sure.

Teyla entered shortly after Rodney arrived, "Dr. McKay, wanted to see me?"

"Hmm? Yeah I did, shall we get started or is there something you perfer to do before hand?" Rodney asked, apparently this was going to his first dish of pain, and he knew it. Teyla smiled and the pair started sparring, starting easy because Teyla knew that this was Rodney's first time.

Though as the hour progressed Rodney hit the floor about seven times, and the seven time as Teyla was reaching down to help him up he spoke, "You know maybe this was not such a bad idea, I mean, you do the same with Maj Sheppard every morning I'm amazed his arms aren't sore."

Teyla stared at him, "Who told you of Maj Sheppard and I having early morning sessions in here?" Somehow the kitten had to be involeved as Teyla had brought the little one with her and had set her near the door atop her pack.

"Well the city does have closed circut tv cameras in every room, well execpt the bedrooms and bathrooms." Rodney said the last few words fast as he could because Teyla gave him a odd look. "I think that explains why I know of you guys down here every morning." Rodney looked at Teyla, "why don't you tell him?"

Teyla had turned towards the kitten to put her rods away when Rodney's question took her off guard. "What?" she looked towards him confusion on her face, how in Athos Sun did he know her true feelings for John Sheppard??

"I know that look, you're hiding something, I knew it." Rodney said snapping his fingers then stopping as the kitten gave out a moew in protest of the snapping noise.

"How do you....?" Teyla was at a loss for words. as she looked towards Rodney who just stood there like a dummy, Morgans voice rang out behind her.

"I told him." Teyla spun around, thinking someone was in the doorway.

"Down here Teyla" Teyla looked to the kitten as the thought was projected into her mind, the kitten stared up at her. "You do love John Sheppard don't you?" The Ancient asked. Teyla could only nod.
                        Rodney spoke up, "I think I'll go see Carson in the Infirmary to have my body checked in case something is broken" he said. He then left the gym leaving Teyla with the kitten.

Teyla stayed quiet as Morgan told her of the war and why the Wraith were once more awakening, they wanted Atlantis to get to Earth, and the sooner she and John were together as one, the sooner the Wraith War could be finished.

Teyla spoke up when Morgan was done speaking, "What must I do?"

"Go to John this afternoon, leave me with the one called Rodney for the evening, you and John must leave the city alone in a craft to the planet you first went to in the Wraith Fighters, the sooner you go there the better." Morgan said, Teyla nodded, she would have to do what the Ancestors wanted if she was to live on Atlantis longer against the Wraith.

Snippet #5
                        Spoiler:
                        John wasn't doing much better as he and Ford headed for a fly over of the planet itself. Once they were in orbit John let the Jumper drift, Leaning back in his chair John stared at the stars outside the front window. Ford spoke up, "They're beautiful aren't they?" he said looking at the stars as well. Only when John stared out he noticed some of the stars looking like Teyla's deep brown eyes.

"They sure are" John said said seeing the Teyla's eyes in the stars outside the Jumper. "Is it just me or are there more stars then we thought out here?" he pointed to something that resembled a star.

"They look the same to me why? someone on your mind?" Ford asked.

Ford's question seemed to catch John off his guard, "Hmm? you could say that." he said. He looked over to the younger man, "why do you ask?"

"Well the fact that you and Teyla seem to..." Ford started to say.

"Don't go there Ford that's thin ice, besides, I barely know Teyla, we meet three months ago in a tent on another planet in another galaxy a trillion or so miles from home." John said, he looked back at the stars, and once more saw Teyla's eyes staring back at him. "Though on the other hand..... she is pretty..... great singing voice..... not sure of her cooking...." at the mention of cooking Ford started to snicker. When he got the look from John he shut up. ".... but then you do have a point Ford."

"Then why not tell her?" Ford asked, John looked at him wide eyed.

"Are you nuts? What if she turns me down? What'll I do then.... wait a minute Ford, who told you that I liked Teyla?" John asked looking from the stars outside the Jumper to his friend
                        Reason no1. why I must always go back and read some post.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          This is my first try responding to a word challenge. . .but here it is, for the prompt "wraith dreams" on Beya. Let me know if it's OK!
                          Spoiler:
                          As an alien sun began to drift toward the horizon, the stargate activated and four travelers stepped through into the landscape. There were were three men and one woman, and the smallest man was speaking animatedly to the one who seemed to be the leader.
                          “All I'm saying is, why do we have to go on these trade missions?” McKay asked. “I mean, I could be doing all sorts of important things in my lab right now instead of negotiating for some alien vegetable!”
                          “Give it a rest, Rodney. You need a break once in a while too.” John said placatingly.
                          “Maybe, but not this kind! How about a nice air-conditioned place where I can work on my projects? You know of one around here? No? Well, I guess I should go back to Atlantis then!”
                          “Well sorry McKay, but you're stuck with us. Try to make the best of it.” Sheppard said as he smirked, put on his sunglasses, and took the lead.

A short while later, they reached the village. Rather, what was left of the village. The place had been very thoroughly culled, and fairly recently by the looks of it.
                          “Well, looks like this is going to be a short mission,” John said in a dead tone. “Let's head back to the 'gate.” With one last look at the smoldering remains of the once-bustling town, the team turned and went back the way they came.

When they reached the gate, McKay immediately went over to the DHD to dial Atlantis, but he stopped abruptly when he reached the device.
                          “Oh, no,” Rodney said, his face going pale.
                          “What?” John asked.
                          “The button is gone!”
                          “The what?”
                          “The button! The big blue thing in the middle of the DHD that you press to connect the wormhole!” John's face was incredulous.
                          “You couldn't come up with a better name than 'the button'?!?”
                          “Well it is a—look, that's not the point! Without it, the DHD doesn't work, and if the DHD doesn't work, the gate doesn't dial, and if the gate doesn't dial, we don't go home!”
                          “Can't we dial without it?”
                          “Did I not just say no?” McKay said in an irritated voice. “Look, the button is like—like the call button on a cell phone, without it you can dial til kingdom come and the call, or in this case to wormhole will never connect.”
                          “Great,” John said sarcastically. “Well, Elizabeth isn't going to check in on us until 0900 hours tomorrow, so we'd better get comfortable. Let's go find a place to set up camp.”

Traveling a short distance into the nearby woods, they soon found a small clearing. Night came quickly on this planet, so they set up camp as fast as possible. After a hasty meal of MRE's, they drew straws for the first watch. John won, with Ronon after, then Rodney, and Teyla was last. The three of them turned in, leaving Sheppard to tend to the fire and keep and eye out for anything hostile.

Silently, a lone figure walked through the woods near their encampment. Teyla woke with a start as it passed her, and sat up. She studied the back of the creature that had just passed her. It wore the distinctive black trenchcoat and had the long white hair of a wraith. She opened her mouth to warn her team mates, but no sound came out of her mouth. She tried to reach for her knife, but found she was also powerless to move. She watched in horror as it reached John's sleeping bag and knelt down, looking at the peacefully sleeping face below it. John woke as the wraith slammed its hand into his chest, screaming in agony as his life was slowly taken. Transfixed and powerless to act, Teyla watched as his messy black hair turn gray, then white, and the deep lines of age creased his handsome face. The wraith hissed in ecstasy as the life of the man before him flowed into his body. John turned his head toward Teyla, unspoken accusation in his glassy, clouded eyes. Then they closed and he released his last breath, going limp under the hand of the wraith. Teyla's furious eyes burned into the back of the wraith as it rose, John's blood dripping from its feeding hand. It turned, the dying fire casting shadowed light on its face. Teyla's eyes widened. The face of the wraith was hers.

“Teyla!” John whispered loudly. She thrashed under his hands, her eyes screwed up tightly and her face glistening with sweat. “Teyla! Wake up, you're having a nightmare!” Suddenly, her movements stilled and she slowly opened her eyes. Relief flooded her face
                          “John!” she shouted joyously, sitting up. “You're alive!” John's eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around him in a bone-crushing hug
                          “Wow,” he said as he awkwardly hugged back. “must have been some dream.” Suddenly her arms loosened and she pulled back, embarrassment coloring her features.
                          “I'm sorry,” she said, looking at the ground. “I should not have done that.”
                          “Hey,” John said softly. “It's alright.” He moved himself around to sit on the ground next to her. “You want to tell me what it was? Sometimes it helps to talk about it.” She looked at him briefly, then took a deep breath.
                          “It was—horrible,” she said. John smirked.
                          “Most nightmares are,” he observed dryly. She gave him a look, and he flinched under her withering gaze.
                          “Sorry,” he said sheepishly. “go on.”
                          “You were fed on by a wraith.” John grimaced.
                          “Well, that's happened before.”
                          “And I was the wraith,” Teyla said.
                          “That hasn't,” John said with a surprised look on his face. There was silence for a moment. “Look, I wouldn't ever think--”
                          “I know, John,” Teyla cut him off. “It was merely a bad dream.” She looked him in the face and gave him a small smile. “Thank you.”
                          “Hey, anytime,” John said. “But if you have anymore dreams where I get killed,” he winced comically, “try to keep that part to yourself, OK?” Teyla smiled.
                          “I will try,” she said.
                          “Alright, I should go back on watch before Ronon wakes up and chews me out,” John said. “No more nightmares, now.”
                          “Yes John,” Teyla said. “Good night.”
                          “Good night Teyla.”
                          She lay back down on the sleeping bag, watching his retreating form as he headed closer to the fire and sat down, stoking it to keep it alive. She smiled softly, a feeling of warm security washing over her. Her eyes slowly grew heavy, and she fell asleep with a smile of her face. As long as he was there, she was safe.

The End

That was AWESOME! Great job WP.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Come on in on lookers. Join in and have fun.
                            I just love this!!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            about the hug:

Spoiler:
                            Since this new video is now out, I think it's either from Doppelganger or from The Seer. I said The Seer before so I'm going to stick with that. But here's my reasoning (though I'm sure this has already been gone over):

Doppelganger -

-John is wearing similar clothes.
                            -He feels some need to go and see Teyla (to apologise?) but is unsure she'll want to see him. This could be because he knows his evil self did something bad to her.

The thing is, he did bad things to the others as well, and he isn't angsting over them. Therefore, if the hug is from DG then what the evil Shep does to Teyla must be UBER bad. Also, John will have to find out about it - Teyla could disclose it in a meeting or whatever or (my fave) evil Shep tells him when they're slugging it out at the end.

The Seer -

Here's the scenario: towards the end of the epi everyone finds out that Teyla is pregnant. She either tells John that he's the father in some weird way or John flips out on hearing the news, which is why he now wants to talk to her about it.

I just think he looks soooo angsty in the clip...

~You know what, I've just completely confused myself even more. I'm now leaning more towards DG but I'm going to keep my vote as The Seer because I'm so very confused I might as well just stay with my first instinct. Oh well.

Wow, that was complete rambling nonsense. Sorry!
                            That sure makes it fit for dopp and seer
                            Spoiler:
                            but I'm holding on to Tabula Rasa!
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Well im going to head off as i have an hospitals appointment so im hoping everything goes well so i can back to my second home here as im sure we will have plenty to discuss in upcoming weeks WOOOHOOO
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Tonights Tv - Bionic Woman
                                Oh yeah good thing you reminded me. I wanted to catch this.

Ok this thread is Zzzzzzzzzz...So I decided to write out more of that clip I finally saw thanks to LC!!!

The Hug

Spoiler:
                                Colonel Sheppard stared hard at the empty white walls of his room. Outside the sky was gray and the solitude he felt hung thickly against him, just barely choking back the urge to scream.

The door chimed and he reluctantly rose from his fixed position on the edge of the bed and slowly walked to answer it. There Teyla stood, alone in the hall, a solemn expression on her face, one mixed with empathy and grief.

John felt immediately overcome by her presence and the two of them stood there, staring hard, unmoving for moments on end.

“I was about to come see you, but I wasn’t sure if you’d want to see me,” he said quietly, watching her face for some sort of sign.

He felt entirely responsible for what had happened, even though he knew he shouldn’t.. Although he knew he did not yet possess all the pieces of the story, the burden of its darkness lay still heavy on his chest.

She said nothing and stepped forward, embracing him gently with hidden tears in her eyes.

He put his warm hands against the exposed skin of her back and he held her there, softly, neither of them wanting to speak a word or pull away, although he knew he must say something before the moment passed or he would forever regret it.

“Teyla…..”

She remained silent but he felt her pull at him just a little tighter. He stroked her back with his thumb, unaware of his physical response.

“I’m sorry…..”

She pulled back slowly and released him, putting her hands down to her sides; both of them instantly feeling the ugly absence of each other’s body heat.

She gave him a very small tight lipped smile and her eyes shone of tears that would not fall and she said softly, “It was not you, John.”

He looked away and felt his heart tug at the thought of all the horrors she must have gone through, that they all must have gone through, all the while seeing his face do those awful things.

His face reflected his remorse and he said with a shaky voice, “You know I would never hurt you right?” He gulped back the growing lump in his throat as he watched her with an intense gaze.

She gave him a look of understanding and nodded once very slowly.

They stared again for a long while, saying nothing, and suddenly she turned to leave. Surprised by his own reaction, he moved up quickly behind her, holding her back with gentle fingers wrapped tightly around her bare arms, holding her to him.

She stood facing the door with him holding her there and she closed her eyes, letting one silent tear slip down her cheek as the gentle wisps of his hurried breath fell rhythmically against the back of her neck.

His fingers burned against her skin and she desired his comfort and more with every fiber of her being, but now was not the time. Not when so much had transpired, not when she had refrained from telling him the entire truth. And she knew it would eat away at her very soul if she kept her secret for too long.
                                Mmmmmmm
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Maffieg

Comment

Working...
                                X