John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    OH, Mrs. B... you must continue with that!

Scifi..thanks for the Quarantine clip....
    Spoiler:
    Teyla is headed to see him....just when he got that news from Rodney...woohooo!I wonder if they do get into this conversation and if the whole ex-wife get into play and his reasons for not wanting anything serious with anyone...and I wonder if
    Teyla will explain to him then about Kanan and her choice...oh, the possibilities are endless....let's hope for some good angst....

I"m home too with one of the kiddies...I soo needed an extra day off..nicely unexpected....

have a great day ladies!
    Hey Camy! I was gonna say, whatdya get a snow day too! Cool beans dude. Speaking of, I'm off to read your updates right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Yo! So what do you think about Teyla and
      Spoiler:
      the baby's wraith power? Think its a set up for the child to be a beacon of light or a spawn of evil? LOL
      OT~
      Spoiler:
      Thanks dude! He is much better!
      Yeah its totally snowball/snowman making snow. Have fun when you guys go out!
      Spoiler:
      Hopefully the spawn of evil! -LOL! I love that. It may be considering JM's answer as an atypical pregnancy. Which I am looking forward to. I know everyone is hoping it won't be like a Adria, but, give me a break!! This is SGA, not SG-1! It could actually work due the fact that Teyla already has WDNA and Mikey is way to obsessed with her. It could work well. But, I'm no writer!

So, I so want to see how this plays out! Besides, the Canoe is going have to be flashbacks or something. I really don't see them all gettin' together in New Athos for a BBQ!

As far as the S4 promo clip, It's not the Nable guy. The guy in the has darker, kinkier hair and a beard with darker tone skin. He was definitely not as pasty looking with stringy looking hair like the Nable guy in Missing.

I loved the Quarantine clip! Thanks Sci for posting. I really don't Rodney to get the girl! That means more Mckay time! I know, I can't help it! After TOR, MC, and GUP I can't handle all the Mkness. It was really overload for me. It's good in moderation. I love how these last couple of eps have had more team participation.

Yes, JT are trapped together in Quarantine. That is what is stated in the ep description or something on GW home page. I can so see where this is where they have the heated exchange...Especially, after the Rodney thing and the discussion with Shep about him purposing to Katie. I really love how when R shows Shep the ring and Rodney says it's an eighth of an karat and he got a really deal on it. And, Shep's says:"I'm sure you did.", that was hilarious to me! You had to look really closely to see the rock. I am also hoping that find out more about Shep and marriage and how he isn't good at that. What better way than to be trapped with Teyla to ponder on those issues. I'm sure we will probably from Teyla the cultural thing with her peoples and the differences between Earth's. So, we shall see Friday!!! SQUEEEEEEE!! Plus Shep scaling the tower of Atlantis and hangin' on for dear life!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! He may slip and fall or something...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

LOL Sorry dude.

You got any more fic on the horizon YC?
        As long as you use your powers for good and not evil, we'll all be fine.

I'm thinking about writing another "oneshot" to the Hunger Pain series. As for a big story, my muse is running low. After Deception, I think she went on vacation or something, LOL.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          Thanks Mrs B. We'll see.

Spoiler:
          Already a couple of issues with the schedule. But I am getting help.

Hey Sci!

Spoiler:
          Yeah. Everything is ok. Thanks for asking! How are your boys doing?

Hey, TeylaFan!!

I got run now.
          Alright! See ya later!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            As long as you use your powers for good and not evil, we'll all be fine.

I'm thinking about writing another "oneshot" to the Hunger Pain series. As for a big story, my muse is running low. After Deception, I think she went on vacation or something, LOL.
            As you wish Yoda, as you wish.

OT~ Do it, everyone got a damn kick outta that one. As for your muse, I'm sure she'll return soon. And hey, when she does can you tell her I'm still waiting on a story you started a looong time ago with Teyla and her child waiting for Sheppard to return from battle? I remember it was an awesome beginning!!

Comment

OH MYYYYYYYY EYES!!!! What kind of icon is that MrsB!! Are you trying to blind meeeee!!

*cannot handle stress, calls hotline for support!*

The Deadwood Dude is better!....
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                OH MYYYYYYYY EYES!!!! What kind of icon is that MrsB!! Are you trying to blind meeeee!!

*cannot handle stress, calls hotline for support!*

The Deadwood Dude is better!....
                OT~ LOL What?! The evil eyes pic or Ronon/Michael???

Comment

Hey Camy! I was gonna say, whatdya get a snow day too! Cool beans dude. Speaking of, I'm off to read your updates right now.
                  I can't wait to read what you think of this new chapter....*bites fingernails*

Yup, day off today cause I had to stay home with the youngest....little stinker doesn't want to help me shovel...

Okay, off to drive my Ford 150 Truck and plow away my driveway and anything else that's in my way! Like the neighbors little brat that's currently driving his little snow bike or whatever the hell those things are called...little bugger doesn't know I'm home today....

Jeepers, I hope I don't hurt anyone! I may not want to let my pooches out while I"m out there.

Laterz...off to drive!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning peeps............

LC & LandJRule - Glad you got all that straigtened out then

Donna - Great artwork!
                    Good morning Mrs. B!

Ditto that regarding LC and LandJRule.

Donna, lovely!
                    Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    You are welcome Mayra. I loved that part too.
                    Spoiler:
                    Had to laugh about the second base comment and John's shocked expression.

Thanks hun. And we are doing fine.
                    No worries.

Landjrule:
                    I'm glad that you and Steph worked things out.
                    *Give both hugs*

OK. GNB I'll give it a shot.
                    Spoiler:
                    Clips of; Rodney and Katie in Botani room, doors a automatically closing. Rodney looks frantic, Keller examining Ronon, walls slide down, goes back to Rodney and Katie. Rodney says,"We're trapped.

Narrator: On an all new Stargate Atlantis. The city in an emergency lockdown.

Clip of Ronon trying to pry open the doors with his bare hands, then shows the city.

Sam and Radek are in transporter. Sam is looking and holding a computer pad(whatever you want to call it.) She says,"This lockdown can be the result of a malfunction." Radek touches something, sparks fly and he is thrown back.

John and Lorne are in the control room and an alarm is going off.
                    Lorne: "Is that the uh....."
                    John: Self destruct."

Next clip. John, Lorne and two other people are up against a wall, John pushes and there's an explosion.
                    Quick clips of Ronon and Keller in infirmary. Looks like a oxygen tank flying through the room, like a missle.
                    Teyla looks worried.

Background you hear John say, "I'm gonna get everyone out of here."

Clip of John breaking outside window with a chair. Looks like the room he was in with Rodney.

Pans to John climbing up the outside of tower.

What are you talking about!!!
                    Those are gorgeous!!! WOW!!!

BBL. Gotta do RL stuff. Like feed kids.
                    B has a snowday.

Maybe we'll get to see Camy on her today.
                    Thanks guys but none of my Artwork never seems to come out right
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Yup, day off today cause I had to stay home with the youngest....little stinker doesn't want to help me shovel...

Okay, off to drive my Ford 150 Truck and plow away my driveway and anything else that's in my way! Like the neighbors little brat that's currently driving his little snow bike or whatever the hell those things are called...little bugger doesn't know I'm home today....

Jeepers, I hope I don't hurt anyone! I may not want to let my pooches out while I"m out there.

Laterz...off to drive!
                      You are so a Whumper Camilita!! You are just in denial!! These are Whumpers thoughts!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

As you wish Yoda, as you wish.

OT~ Do it, everyone got a damn kick outta that one. As for your muse, I'm sure she'll return soon. And hey, when she does can you tell her I'm still waiting on a story you started a looong time ago with Teyla and her child waiting for Sheppard to return from battle? I remember it was an awesome beginning!!
                        Oh yeah....that one. I didn't even post it to ff.net because I knew it would take me a while to get it done. Maybe I'll write some on that. I have to reread Lea's story first since it basically is a prequel...
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Mrs B. We'll see.

Spoiler:
                          Already a couple of issues with the schedule. But I am getting help.

Hey Sci!

Spoiler:
                          Yeah. Everything is ok. Thanks for asking! How are your boys doing?

Hey, TeylaFan!!

I got run now.

Good. I'm glad.
                          Boy are good.
                          Spoiler:
                          planning to go out soon, but they are playing vid games right now.
                          Thanks for asking.

Sounds like a good fic in the making lol
                          Spoiler:
                          And the child shall bring forth the end of days;bearing his mother's image and his fathers heart. A heart of darkness......
                          [ATTACH]4927[/ATTACH]
                          LOL. You make me laugh MrsB.

Sometimes, MrsB, you scare me
                          ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

OH, Mrs. B... you must continue with that!

Scifi..thanks for the Quarantine clip....
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla is headed to see him....just when he got that news from Rodney...woohooo!I wonder if they do get into this conversation and if the whole ex-wife get into play and his reasons for not wanting anything serious with anyone...and I wonder if
                          Teyla will explain to him then about Kanan and her choice...oh, the possibilities are endless....let's hope for some good angst....

I"m home too with one of the kiddies...I soo needed an extra day off..nicely unexpected....

have a great day ladies!
                          Could happen...
                          Spoiler:
                          Maybe the heated part is because John has to go out of the window. All the talk about marriage, K and whatever.... he has to escape. LOL.
                          Are you going to play in the snow Camy?

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Hopefully the spawn of evil! -LOL! I love that. It may be considering JM's answer as an atypical pregnancy. Which I am looking forward to. I know everyone is hoping it won't be like a Adria, but, give me a break!! This is SGA, not SG-1! It could actually work due the fact that Teyla already has WDNA and Mikey is way to obsessed with her. It could work well. But, I'm no writer!

So, I so want to see how this plays out! Besides, the Canoe is going have to be flashbacks or something. I really don't see them all gettin' together in New Athos for a BBQ!

As far as the S4 promo clip, It's not the Nable guy. The guy in the has darker, kinkier hair and a beard with darker tone skin. He was definitely not as pasty looking with stringy looking hair like the Nable guy in Missing.

I loved the Quarantine clip! Thanks Sci for posting. I really don't Rodney to get the girl! That means more Mckay time! I know, I can't help it! After TOR, MC, and GUP I can't handle all the Mkness. It was really overload for me. It's good in moderation. I love how these last couple of eps have had more team participation.

Yes, JT are trapped together in Quarantine. That is what is stated in the ep description or something on GW home page. I can so see where this is where they have the heated exchange...Especially, after the Rodney thing and the discussion with Shep about him purposing to Katie. I really love how when R shows Shep the ring and Rodney says it's an eighth of an karat and he got a really deal on it. And, Shep's says:"I'm sure you did.", that was hilarious to me! You had to look really closely to see the rock. I am also hoping that find out more about Shep and marriage and how he isn't good at that. What better way than to be trapped with Teyla to ponder on those issues. I'm sure we will probably from Teyla the cultural thing with her peoples and the differences between Earth's. So, we shall see Friday!!! SQUEEEEEEE!! Plus Shep scaling the tower of Atlantis and hangin' on for dear life!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! He may slip and fall or something...
                          We'll have to see what happens. So many good possiblities.

Bon Jour Sariana!!!

Comment

OT~ LOL What?! The evil eyes pic or Ronon/Michael???
                            You avi~ The Supernatural stuff!! MY EYES, the corneas are singed!!...

Mikey/Ronon Rocks!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Laterz...off to drive!
                              It was completely riveting Camy. Your whole story is bomb and I'm really glad you had such a darkness in it, making the stakes that much higher. I am mucho curious how your gonna wrap it all up though!!!

OT~ Did
                              Spoiler:
                              ya run anyone over?

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              I think your dead wrong, I think your artwork is always excellent man.
                              Oh yeah....that one. I didn't even post it to ff.net because I knew it would take me a while to get it done. Maybe I'll write some on that. I have to reread Lea's story first since it basically is a prequel...
                              Good, glad your considering picking it up again! Sci had a prequel to it? What fic was that??

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Donna, are you kidding me? that last one that you did from SOW in the Galleria is GORGEOUS!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X