No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just popping in to post this its another new interview with Jewel Staite she mention Romance for quite a few characters this season including herself
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...ng_point.shtml
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i found some more more promo shots

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Morning all....

Thanks Donna for the link!!
        Spoiler:
        I wonder who she meant by unexpected romance? Hmmm....And I wonder if her "yummy" moment means she actually kissed someone?? Anywho thanks dude

Teyilia - Nice sig !!

People - TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Don't worry Ruby, it will be a LONG one shot (I already did the Loss challenge twice one short story for each of John and Teyla.) but now since I just watch Coup D'Etat for the trillionth or so time (and just watched Army of Ghosts of Doctor Who,) I have an idea.... Read on, I'm calling the story The Final Straw
          Spoiler:
          They had been running since landing near the 'gate on Athos, Teyla had wanted to see her fathers gravesite, only instead they were running from Wraith darts, and Rondey, Ronon and Carter had already been taken!

"In here!" John yelled as he took a turn into the Old City and down a street, Teyla right behind him, John took another turn and slammed on the brakes to keep from running headlong into the side of the TARDIS, Only he TRIED to keep from ramming int othe thing, only Teyla ran into him and they both hit it. "OW!"

"Sorry, can we hide please?" Teyla said looking up as a Wraith Dart zoomed overhead.

"Sure, where?"

"In this thing maybe?" Teyla said jerking a thump at the Police Box next to them.

"I hate to say this but uh.... I don't think that's supposed to even be there." John said staring at the thing. The sounds of a Dart overhead made him think that thinking and staring could happen later and the both dove inside. Looking up after getting in John stared into the face of....

"It can't be, your dead. Atleast that is what the papers say." John said staring at the Tenth Doctor.

"Funny about that, I don't feel dead, Have you see Martha?" He rasied an eyebrow to Teyla, "And you are?"

"I am Teyla, this is John, who are you? What is.... this?" Teyla and John both stared at the inside of the tardis.

"Oh well this is my TARDIS, nice to meet you both." right then Martha entered, "Ah there you are we were just about to leave. Martha meet Teyla and John. Now if you don't mind we have to go so if you could be so kind as to step out that door there...." The Doctor made a few motions with his hands to give the pair of "aliens" a 'leave now, so we can leave' move.....

John spoke up, "We can't leave, if we do, the Wraith will kill us out there like they did to our friends."

Teyla looked to Martha, confused somehow, who was she? Why did she look so much like her?
          I guess you could say I'm mixing things up a bit! night all

And Ruby, don't worry, I'm hoping to have the stroy done this coming weekemnd so I can get back to my Trilogy

also what do you guys think of my new sig?
          Tey
          Spoiler:
          I love Dr Who, so obviously I love this. But, have to say, Martha and Teyla? Do you really think they look alike?

Can't wait to see John ant Teyla travelling in the TARDIS!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Woohoo thanks for the new pics! I LOVE the second one - Sam standing right in between John and Teyla facing each other.
          Last edited by ruby_caspar; 27 September 2007, 03:29 AM.
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Morning all....

Spoiler:
            I wonder who she meant by unexpected romance? Hmmm....And I wonder if her "yummy" moment means she actually kissed someone?? Anywho thanks dude

Teyilia - Nice sig !!

If she has more than one love interest, who do you think the other is? My money's on Lorne.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Tey
              Spoiler:
              I love Dr Who, so obviously I love this. But, have to say, Martha and Teyla? Do you really think they look alike?

Can't wait to see John ant Teyla travelling in the TARDIS!

Woohoo thanks for the new pics! I LOVE the second one - Sam standing right in between John and Teyla facing each other.
              Nice pics Ruby...but I wish they would stop shrinking the guys... and stop trying to show Ronan as an elf... the guy is 6"4.
              sigpic

Comment

im just popping in to post this its another new interview with Jewel Staite she mention Romance for quite a few characters this season including herself
                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...ng_point.shtml

Thanks Donna for link and Pics.
                Morning all....

Spoiler:

Teyilia - Nice sig !!

Good morning MrsB.
                Spoiler:
                I"m really hoping that Kelller does get with Ronon, and to with the surprise romance. You know who I'm hoping for.

Tey: I love your sig. Myn did an awesome job.

Comment

Morning Ruby, Blue and Sci!

OT?
                  Spoiler:
                  Hmmm....Maybe Lorne and Ronon can duke it out over her....boy that would put Shep in a weird position huh? Cool....Are there any other recurring characters like him that it could be? I dont think so.....

But I really would like to see Keller/Ronon. I think the contrast of their lives would prove to be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks Donna for link and Pics.

Good morning MrsB.
                    Spoiler:
                    I"m really hoping that Kelller does get with Ronon, and to with the surprise romance. You know who I'm hoping for.

Tey: I love your sig. Myn did an awesome job.
                    I've just gone back and re-read the Jewel interview because I completely missed the
                    Spoiler:
                    suprise romance part. Squee!! That's so exciting!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Ruby, Blue and Sci!

OT?
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmmm....Maybe Lorne and Ronon can duke it out over her....boy that would put Shep in a weird position huh? Cool....Are there any other recurring characters like him that it could be? I dont think so.....

But I really would like to see Keller/Ronon. I think the contrast of their lives would prove to be very interesting.
                      Spoiler:
                      LOL. Maybe she flirts with Shep and then sees how upset Teyla gets LOL.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      I've just gone back and re-read the Jewel interview because I completely missed the
                      Spoiler:
                      suprise romance part. Squee!! That's so exciting!!
                      I might have misread it though. I do that sometimes.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        LOL. Maybe she flirts with Shep and then sees how upset Teyla gets LOL.

I might have misread it though. I do that sometimes.

LOL Can you imagine hahah

No I agree, theres more romance on the show besides her and its a surprising duo.

Comment

LOL Can you imagine hahah

No I agree, theres more romance on the show besides her and its a surprising duo.

OK. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I just listen to the commentary for Echoes.
                          Spoiler:
                          Most of it was boring and dont remember the name of those who are doing it. But when they get to the part where Ronon is next to Teyla, putting his hand under her chin to have her look at him, they described it as a brotherly love. I was happy to hear that.

Comment

OK. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I just listen to the commentary for Echoes.
                            Spoiler:
                            Most of it was boring and dont remember the name of those who are doing it. But when they get to the part where Ronon is next to Teyla, putting his hand under her chin to have her look at him, they described it as a brotherly love. I was happy to hear that.

really!!! fantastic!!
                            Spoiler:
                            to me the concern he showed was really brotherly and not really romantic so great to hear!
                            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                              really!!! fantastic!!
                              Spoiler:
                              to me the concern he showed was really brotherly and not really romantic so great to hear!
                              Morning SC!
                              I agree. It's nice to hear that. I felt the same way but to have it said in the commentary made me feel better. Between this and the comment from Sunday, I'm feeling GREAT!

Comment

Morning SC!
                                I agree. It's nice to hear that. I felt the same way but to have it said in the commentary made me feel better. Between this and the comment from Sunday, I'm feeling GREAT!
                                Morning to you too...however i am actually going to sleep now...as it is thursday night!!! wish season 4 was starting on my friday not yours!!
                                yeah together with Sunday that is some confirmation for us!!
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X