X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thanks Elflinn
    You're welcome Donna!

I am trying to find if anyone has posted a link of the promo. I know prion posted
    the screencaps lastnight. So, I was wondering if someone posted the promo yet.

I sure this has already been asked.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I have the video posted on my blog http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        I have the video on my blog http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/
        ((HUGS)) and GREEN to YOU!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          ((HUGS)) and GREEN to YOU!!
          LOL Thanks Elf!!

Comment

LOL Thanks Elf!!
            It will not let green anyone and says I have to spread it instead!!

So there's a little green love for ya!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey Mrs. B! I had never seen the promo you had for S3 with the interview bits
              with JF,JM,RL talking about the eppies. That shows how much Sci-Fi actually
              showed it, right!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I love how you guys input for JM's blog. I like how you express and breakdown their relationship with each other.

When I think of heated, I think of how mad Teyla got with Bates.
                Spoiler:
                Now I don't know if it's going to be the same, if it is an argument that occurs, but who knows. John has to follow rule and regulation, he might not agree lots of times, but most of time he still has to follow chains of commands. Teyla doesn't have to. She might feel that whatever help from them is to slow or whatever. And if Sam is in the picture by now John won't be in charge, he has to follow her orders no matter what he would like to do for Teyla. It might be out of his hands. Does that make sense?
                I loved it when she punched him!!! It was cathartic.
                Now I'm just waiting for Weir to punch that pain in the a** scientist guy

my ships

Comment

showed it, right!
                  When was this?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    I love how you guys input for JM's blog. I like how you express and breakdown their relationship with each other.

When I think of heated, I think of how mad Teyla got with Bates.
                    Spoiler:
                    Now I don't know if it's going to be the same, if it is an argument that occurs, but who knows. John has to follow rule and regulation, he might not agree lots of times, but most of time he still has to follow chains of commands. Teyla doesn't have to. She might feel that whatever help from them is to slow or whatever. And if Sam is in the picture by now John won't be in charge, he has to follow her orders no matter what he would like to do for Teyla. It might be out of his hands. Does that make sense?
                    I completely forgot about that scene in The Siege...that was very interesting. For some reason I don't see that happening between John and Teyla. Even when John was converting into an iratus bug, he never use any sort of force against Teyla. He did with Weir but not with Teyla and he very well could have, when she pointed the gun at him was one I can think of. And Teyla has shown that aggressive, lethal side of her with Bates and with Ronon in Trinity. But I would think that at this point in their relationship the only way I see either one of them acting like she did with Bates towards John would be if she was posssesed herself by a Wraith and not if she was herself. I think she acts differently with John and her level of trust and comfort zone with him is very different than the rest. And the same with John. I think he would only shoot her down or do anything out of control like this only as a means to protect her. He was very angry with her after the whole Bates scenario and that's another perfect example of an argument but you see that Teyla doesn't actually argue back with him because he cuts her off and his anger, I think, was more of what she dared do and more towards Bates than towards her. You hear him raised his voice at her when she started saying what Bates said, and he replied angrily, I don't care what he says, and then his voice tones down and he continues with, he says a lot of things...and then he comes down even more and continues with she's to stay away from him.

so, my view... I just don't see John and Teyla ever being aggressive with each other toward the point that they are fighting each other...and that's how i see what happened between Bates and Teyla. That was fighting, and to me that's more than something
                    Spoiler:
                    "heated". I guess I"m interpreting JM's words as yes something to do with an argument but not to the point of actually fighting with each other causing bodily harm. Again, unless one of them or both of them are not themselves,the only thing that I think John would do that would cause Teyla bodily harm would be to stun her but only for her own good as what he would have done in Submerssion. And even then, you see that he felt very uncomfortable and relied on Ronon.
                    I do however see these two in a heated sparring session where their anger and frustration can easily be demonstrated between them in their match. But other than that, I just can't see what happened between Bates and Teyla as something that would happen between John and Teyla. Not to that degree. And frankly, I care not to see it, either. That was one of the things I feared when the spoilers came out of John and Teyla's kiss in Conversion. That it would be an assault of some sorts and aggressive. And when I saw it, I was so relieved that I simply didn't see it that way. What he did to Weir, YES! But not the kiss with Teyla. Again, just my opinion.

But it's interesting to see our different points of view. I simply can't wait to see how this is all going to unfold.
                    sigpic

Comment

showed it, right!
                      what was that one in archives?

Comment

what was that one in archives?
                        Yes. It was. I really enjoyed it.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

I'm glad. I try to put a whole bunch of stuff on my blog and obviously anything SGA related I can find

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            I completely forgot about that scene in The Siege...that was very interesting. For some reason I don't see that happening between John and Teyla. Even when John was converting into an iratus bug, he never use any sort of force against Teyla. He did with Weir but not with Teyla and he very well could have, when she pointed the gun at him was one I can think of. And Teyla has shown that aggressive, lethal side of her with Bates and with Ronon in Trinity. But I would think that at this point in their relationship the only way I see either one of them acting like she did with Bates towards John would be if she was posssesed herself by a Wraith and not if she was herself. I think she acts differently with John and her level of trust and comfort zone with him is very different than the rest. And the same with John. I think he would only shoot her down or do anything out of control like this only as a means to protect her. He was very angry with her after the whole Bates scenario and that's another perfect example of an argument but you see that Teyla doesn't actually argue back with him because he cuts her off and his anger, I think, was more of what she dared do and more towards Bates than towards her. You hear him raised his voice at her when she started saying what Bates said, and he replied angrily, I don't care what he says, and then his voice tones down and he continues with, he says a lot of things...and then he comes down even more and continues with she's to stay away from him.

so, my view... I just don't see John and Teyla ever being aggressive with each other toward the point that they are fighting each other...and that's how i see what happened between Bates and Teyla. That was fighting, and to me that's more than something
                            Spoiler:
                            "heated". I guess I"m interpreting JM's words as yes something to do with an argument but not to the point of actually fighting with each other causing bodily harm. Again, unless one of them or both of them are not themselves,the only thing that I think John would do that would cause Teyla bodily harm would be to stun her but only for her own good as what he would have done in Submerssion. And even then, you see that he felt very uncomfortable and relied on Ronon.
                            I do however see these two in a heated sparring session where their anger and frustration can easily be demonstrated between them in their match. But other than that, I just can't see what happened between Bates and Teyla as something that would happen between John and Teyla. Not to that degree. And frankly, I care not to see it, either. That was one of the things I feared when the spoilers came out of John and Teyla's kiss in Conversion. That it would be an assault of some sorts and aggressive. And when I saw it, I was so relieved that I simply didn't see it that way. What he did to Weir, YES! But not the kiss with Teyla. Again, just my opinion.

But it's interesting to see our different points of view. I simply can't wait to see how this is all going to unfold.
                            I am really liking this discussion and POV's ! Very Interesting!!

Well ladies I gotta go for now. As some of you know I will be in and out today and maybe tomorrow. I hope to catch up with everyone more Friday evening.
                            Which I am sure, I will have to play catch up to at least 10 pages or more to
                            be in the loop again!!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

I have the video posted on my blog http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/

Thank you MrsB!!!

Spoiler:
                              I'm thinking this is from Adrift. This is probably them trying to get help of some sort, but obviously it's the first time the apply hyper drive to the PJ. It's just a guess, but if they are out in the middle of no where without any power they'll have to do something extreme. Who knows?

Comment

Your welcome!
                                Spoiler:
                                Im confused as to Elizabeths appearance though, first I thought she was gonna be coma girl, then like maybe the replicators would kidnap her or something - hopefully they're going to save teyla will john leading the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X