John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Camy - Just sent you the stuff in email!!

And if the
    Spoiler:
    hug is indeed in Doppelganger, the winners are WingedPegasus and LoveConquers~~~
    THANKS MRS. B...I need a picker upper!

Hey, I'm loving that cap from Vengeance...can you post the original...I love how John is looking at her...

Guys, Beya has some updates and I will be posting Mrs. B new fic that you will only see in Beya...for now, anyways!

Agriope has written two beautiful fics....go and check them out....

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Good! LOL...are your snippets part of Beya's challenges? Are you finishing these up? I'll read them if they are up in Beya or in ff.net cause right now looking for all of it in here is difficult....

The Last Man Standing and Teyla

Spoiler:
      the only way that I see them not having Teyla in it in some way, is that something happens to her in Kindred
      Which is very plausible, especially if Teyla will still be
      Spoiler:
      pregnant, which btw, brings my next point....the way Rachel describes Teyla's pregnancy, she looks forward to it and she's happy about it....so, I can only assume that this has to be a normal pregnancy

STOP IT, Camy....don't get yourself all worked up! LOL
      Very true! We just don't know enough of anything right now. LOL!

Spoiler:
      She did say that Teyla embraces motherhood, which can also tie into the "last of her kind" comment. One way of looking at it is that if Teyla is the last survivor, part of her is in that baby, making the baby the last of their kind with her. In that sense, I could see Teyla being very protective of the baby, no matter it's origin. It's still a part of her and therefore, a part of her people.

I could be completely wrong here of course, but I'm just trying to show that ultimately, it still doesn't tell us anything new. LOL!
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Another thing is that Joe mentions in that clip that Larrin will return for a second episode, right?
        sigpic

Comment

And if the
          Spoiler:
          hug is indeed in Doppelganger, the winners are WingedPegasus and LoveConquers~~~
          Is it too late for me to change my vote?
          Good! LOL...are your snippets part of Beya's challenges? Are you finishing these up? I'll read them if they are up in Beya or in ff.net cause right now looking for all of it in here is difficult....
          I can repost the snippets of the story (it is one long story not a multi chapter one and it takes place just after Hoz Zone (by about a day or so))

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Another thing is that Joe mentions in that clip that Larrin will return for a second episode, right?
            I want to watch the video first thing when I get home, so want to make sure I know where to find it. I just clicked on the link that Ali posted quickly and it showed a video with the header Joe F at a con or something like that? I had to close it quick before it tried to play. Is that the one I want to watch or is it a different one?

And yes, JM has also indicated that Larrin is casted for two episodes. Sounds like Joe F. confirms this in the vid as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              OT rant
              Spoiler:
              Ugh,i HATE my job,i've had a crappy couple of days...The Eejits in the cutting room can't cut the garments right,but they expect numpty here to sew them right,who the hell do they think i am....PAUL DANIELS....I'm not a god damn magician....
              I HATE where i stay,the freakin dump would be cleaner to stay in,the place is a mess,folks just flinging stuff outside and leavin it lyin there,pigs are cleaner than these numptys.....I keep getting a pain shooting through my wrist,just when i think it's getting better i get this sharp stabbing pain shooting through....I HATE MY LIFE!!!!Sorry,just had to vent,rant over
              I need some JT love!

Aww,thank you for update,that cheered me up
              Spoiler:
              can't wait to see the interaction with JT when he loses his memory!

OT
              Spoiler:
              Thanks hope,i hope so too!

Cool,thamks for the links Nina the link girl

YAY,me like this part very much!!!
              Linda. I'm glad the fic cheered you up.
              Spoiler:
              I'm sorry that you had a bad day and a bad job.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              I just found this it looks like Rachel will definatley not be in the finale of Atlantis according to this interview she Wrapped two weeks ago as she was getting Tired and it gives us a hint that the love interest is indeed someone that means alot to her and is a link to her pasthttp://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/...63&sectionId=2
              Thanks you soo much Donna for the interview.
              Spoiler:
              I also sorry for now getting on line tonight. I'll tell you tomorrow. It's nothing bad, just crazy day.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Hi, hello, hola!!!!!

I missed everyone,
              OT
              Spoiler:

unfortunately my computer had a bit of a meltdown which required some replacement parts. I finally have everything back to normal and just in time too. Less than 4 days and SGA is back with Shep, Teyla, Rodney and Ronon. Can I just say I can not wait.

I see I have lots to catch up on and lots to chat on as well. So give me a min. and I'll brb.
              Hey Maff!!!! I love that smiley.

Comment

Sorry one more pathetic plea for help. I know there have been tons of fics posted this week, but I haven't had time to go through all the pages to try to find them all. Are most at Beya or can someone post the links if they have time? If not, no biggie! I can go back through these pages this weekend and try to hunt them all down. Thanks!

Comment

And if the
                  Spoiler:
                  Well,
                  Spoiler:
                  I guess that will mean they will get gloating rights!!! Shucks!!!Why didn't I chose DG.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

No JM mailbag

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      I want to watch the video first thing when I get home, so want to make sure I know where to find it. I just clicked on the link that Ali posted quickly and it showed a video with the header Joe F at a con or something like that? I had to close it quick before it tried to play. Is that the one I want to watch or is it a different one?

And yes, JM has also indicated that Larrin is casted for two episodes. Sounds like Joe F. confirms this in the vid as well?
                      Yup, Steph...that is the one....just play it and it shows snipppets of things to come!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        Well,
                        Spoiler:
                        I guess that will mean they will get gloating rights!!! Shucks!!!Why didn't I chose DG.
                        Well, we can't celebrate quite yet! It could also still easily fit into the plot possibilities of several other eps as well. You know what I love, the fact that we have so many possibilities in these eps to choose between!

Comment

Yup, Steph...that is the one....just play it and it shows snipppets of things to come!
                          Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hugs and mental greens since I can't green you at the moment! LOL!

Comment

Sorry one more pathetic plea for help. I know there have been tons of fics posted this week, but I haven't had time to go through all the pages to try to find them all. Are most at Beya or can someone post the links if they have time? If not, no biggie! I can go back through these pages this weekend and try to hunt them all down. Thanks!
                            No, Steph...Beya is up with the Challenges now. So nothing new has been posted there...I'm a bit behind as well.

Scifan..I think is writing a new fic, but I haven't read it yet either.

Mrs. B I caught up with Missing I think...

and Ruby has written one and YC wrote one for the challenge in Beya...that one is up in Ff.net and in beya with the link to ff.net.

Teyllia...can you post your long fic...I"m not sure that I"ll read it though...I have to go to bed soon....

maybe you can email it to me...it's not up in ff.net?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sci, BTW I want to read your new fic but tons of post to sift through. Can you please repost them and help a gal out?
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hugs and mental greens since I can't green you at the moment! LOL!
                                I"m starting to get upset about this..and sad..I don't know why...but I am...*sniff*

Oh, gosh...I've opened a can of worms!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X