John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    I think Steve and Bob can get the info out of her! Oh boys!

Both: YES?

Elf they are here where's the salt?
    Just made up a fresh batch!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Planet you may add this song if you like

God Only Knows What I'd be(Without You) by The Beach Boys (whenever i listen to this song I have ideas of how both John and Teyla would have been if they never met)
      It has been added to the list.
      Some of the scenes from Sunday and the Infirmary scene from The Ark really fit this song after did my Shep/Teyla test. Oh then there's some Shep/Teyla stuff from Echos that fit too. Good song choice.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yup,thanks,got it!!!

Ruby
        Spoiler:
        AWESOME,undressing him with her eyes,,,haha,,,,is he a nervous wreck or what!

OT
        Spoiler:
        Well bedtime calls,my brain is going to sleep!!
        Lol thanks Linda!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Awesome fic Ruby...

Night all... bed time for me too..
        Thanks Blue!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Ruby
        Spoiler:
        Goodnight, As for Paralles, Wow! I love it especially the ending. Two years to make up, indeed!
        Thanks Hope!

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Ohhh, GREAT story, Ruby!!!! LOVED this one! Way too cute!! And that is awesome you're going to a con! Which one are you going to? Sorry if I missed that in an earlier post. I've never been to one either, but am thinking about it! But I'd definitely only want to go if I could meet up with someone I "know."
        Thanks LC!

OT
        Spoiler:
        I'm going to the Vancouver one in April and I get to tour the set so I'm really excited!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Hey my People! How the heck is everyone!!

Can we just start with just a little of this!!

Ahem

YAY DANCING JOES!!!

Hi Elf!

Love all the vids guys...

Spoiler:
        I have to go to work now, see you this evening...
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

WOOOHOOOOO... CONGRATULATIONS ON 43000 POSTS EVERYONE.... LONG LIVE JOHN AND TEYLA
          sigpic

Comment

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm watching the Sunday commentary right now and we are FINALLY vindicated that John IS the crush Teyla is talking about and that her talking about romance was purposely timed with John and Ronon talking about it at the same time. I love it!

Direct quote from Martin Gero in the commentary, said just as the scene of John and Teyla in the infirmary begins.
            Spoiler:

"This scene has kind of been formed by the two mini-scenes, about, you know, was Teyla talking about Sheppard during the teaser and then Ronon saying, you know I think she's kind of into you. So... " He then trails off as John puts his arm around Teyla to help her walk off.

I LOVE how he says he wrote their two romance discussion scenes separately and then brought them together in the end to bring it all full circle. AWWW!!! That is SO SO cool!!!! Well, we've known all along, but now no one else can deny it either!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm watching the Sunday commentary right now and we are FINALLY vindicated that John IS the crush Teyla is talking about and that her talking about romance was purposely timed with John and Ronon talking about it at the same time. I love it!

Direct quote from Martin Gero in the commentary, said just as the scene of John and Teyla in the infirmary begins.
              Spoiler:

"This scene has kind of been formed by the two mini-scenes, about, you know, was Teyla talking about Sheppard during the teaser and then Ronon saying, you know I think she's kind of into you. So... " He then trails off as John puts his arm around Teyla to help her walk off.

I LOVE how he says he wrote their two romance discussion scenes separately and then brought them together in the end to bring it all full circle. AWWW!!! That is SO SO cool!!!! Well, we've known all along, but now no one else can deny it either!

OMG LC .... Thats awesome!!!! Thats exactly what we have been saying all along... it was no coincidence that Teyla was talking about her crush at the same time Ronan was commenting on how he always thought that John and Teyla would get together.

Spoiler:
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
              sigpic

Comment

OMG LC .... Thats awesome!!!! Thats exactly what we have been saying all along... it was no coincidence that Teyla was talking about her crush at the same time Ronan was commenting on how he always thought that John and Teyla would get together.

Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
                uh.... confused... like normal but uh....
                Spoiler:
                you mean to say that JOHN is the Love Interest????? Or merely the crush?????
                Somebody unconfuse me soon because my mind can't take it because Teyla is now singing a lullaby for Telianna to go to sleep and she is also making me sleepy

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Somebody unconfuse me soon because my mind can't take it because Teyla is now singing a lullaby for Telianna to go to sleep and she is also making me sleepy
                  LOL! I'm so giddy right now, it's ridiculous. When Sunday originally aired, there was much discussion in the episode thread and of course in the various ship threads. We were confident that Teyla's lines about having a crush on someone was quite obviously John, especially since it was following a common plot device to have the characters separately talking about each other at the same time. We had Teyla talking about her crush at the same time we have John and Ronon talking about Teyla. But some tried to argue with us that Teyla was not talking about John, and some even said Teyla's emotional reaction to Carson's death was proof he was her crush! I personally had people attack and mock me for believing John was the crush Teyla was talking about. So to have it confirmed like this is WONDERFUL! From a personal selfish level and from a ship level! It confirms that Teyla has a crush on John, just as we've known all along. And in Teyla's words, "We shall see" what will happen next! This gives us great confirmation for season four as well, because we already know we've been told Teyla's crush will be explored more. YAY!!!! I'm so happy!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I think for the moment he is just the crush ...but hopefully will develop into the love interest... Because if John is the crush why would Teyla be seeing anyone else .. But I'm happy to know that John is the crush.... that is good news!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
                      MAJOR SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE coming from me right now too!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I think for the moment he is just the crush ...but hopefully will develop into the love interest... Because if John is the crush why would Teyla be seeing anyone else .. But I'm happy to know that John is the crush.... that is good news!!
                        Spoiler:
                        YAY I was right! I KNEW John was the Crush! I even betted $2000 is Monopoly money for John as the crush!*goes to post such in the Teyla betting thread* Thnakyou so much Blue for clearing up my confusion.... well most of it that is!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

More on Season Three DVD's. The first DVD has the Rachel profile which is really nice!
                          Spoiler:
                          That's where those hilarious caps of Joe and Rachel waving from the balcony and the team pretending to admire Joe's butt are from.

I just watched the "Mission Directive" for Game

Spoiler:
                          and it has an adorable little behind the scenes moment where they show Jason playing a guitar and kind of humming a bit and then another shot of them all sitting around a table, waiting for the shoot to begin or something and Jason is doing that singing/humming thing again and Rachel joins in and then David and Joe start doing this kind of beat boxing thing and then Rachel kind of starts bopping around in her chair a bit. LOL! So cute! I love behind the scenes stuff, so that was really cool!

Comment

More on Season Three DVD's. The first DVD has the Rachel profile which is really nice!
                            Spoiler:
                            That's where those hilarious caps of Joe and Rachel waving from the balcony and the team pretending to admire Joe's butt are from.

Spoiler:
                            and it has an adorable little behind the scenes moment where they show Jason playing a guitar and kind of humming a bit and then another shot of them all sitting around a table, waiting for the shoot to begin or something and Jason is doing that singing/humming thing again and Rachel joins in and then David and Joe start doing this kind of beat boxing thing and then Rachel kind of starts bopping around in her chair a bit. LOL! So cute! I love behind the scenes stuff, so that was really cool!
                            you are so dangfangled LUCKY!!!!! I thought you were going to work LC? or was that Ruby?

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Oh I may just get the season three box set after all.

Thanks so much LC for these tidbits...
                              sigpic

Comment

you are so dangfangled LUCKY!!!!! I thought you were going to work LC? or was that Ruby?
                                That must have been Ruby because it's 3am here and I just recently got home from work! LOL!

But ewwwwwwwwwww. . OT:

Spoiler:
                                My cat just started howling up a storm. Went down into the kitchen to see what was up and there he is sitting on my KITCHEN COUNTER with a dead MOUSE in his mouth!!!! EEEWWWW!!!

I didn't know I had any mice in the house, so I'm calling the exterminator first thing in the morning, but GROSSSSSS, did he have to carry it onto my kitchen counters??!! He's dropped it several times onto the counter then picked it up again and chomped into it some more. I'm trying to get up the nerve to take it away from him and dispose of it somehow...somewhere. *Shudder*

I feel kind of sorry for the mouse though, but I have to say, since it's in my KITCHEN, I'm glad he's dead. Gross, gross, gross!!! I can handle the basement, but not in my nice clean kitchen. I'll be scouring the house tomorrow now. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X