John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I think I'm turning into a big eejit. I just wrote out a scene from Tabula Rasa and deleted it - it was that awful. God, this slump better not last long.

WOOHOO,i've finally caught up!

Aw man,that suxs MrsB!

Hey i was just thinking,is there any fics about Missing,does anyone know any fics that's been done about Missing!

Here's another word ye might like MrsB-numpty
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      WOOHOO,i've finally caught up!

Aw man,that suxs MrsB!

Hey i was just thinking,is there any fics about Missing,does anyone know any fics that's been done about Missing!

Here's another word ye might like MrsB-numpty
      Yeah it does suck. It Numptily sucks. Ok what the hell is numpty lol

I dont think I've read any that are Missing centered now that you mention it.

Comment

Oh sooooooo,maybe one of you brill fic writers could write a Missing centred fic

numpty is similar to Eejit,it means idiot,moron etc......ya numpty!
        sigpic

Comment

Spam to wake yous up
          Spoiler:

Comment

Oh sooooooo,maybe one of you brill fic writers could write a Missing centred fic

numpty is similar to Eejit,it means idiot,moron etc......ya numpty!
            Well this big numpty is having a huge fanfic breakdown right now!! Hopefully someone will take you up on your offer dude. There should be like a "fic request" page or something.

Comment

Spam to wake yous up
              Spoiler:

Kewl.....Thank ya,where'd you get this from?

So that's two words you'll be using alot now huh!
              sigpic

Comment

I think I'm turning into a big eejit. I just wrote out a scene from Tabula Rasa and deleted it - it was that awful. God, this slump better not last long.
                I'm sure it won't MrsB- you'll be angsting us all up in no time!

So, this scene from TR... what's it about... ?
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Kewl.....Thank ya,where'd you get this from?

So that's two words you'll be using alot now huh!
                  stargatecaps.com

damn right dude

Comment

Spam to wake yous up
                    Spoiler:

I love that Joe is wearing a Sugar Ray Robinson t-shirt!
                    Last edited by ruby_caspar; 11 September 2007, 11:14 AM.
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      I'm sure it won't MrsB- you'll be angsting us all up in no time!

So, this scene from TR... what's it about... ?
                      No, I think I'm dummifying or something.

LOL haha Very funny. Are you home now?

Whats Sugar Ray Robbins?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Oh Man! I hate spiders.
                        I had one so big, I called my hubby out of work to kill it. LOL
                        It was one of those spiders that you can't use a flyswatter to kill it. I tried to through a heavy book on it and I missed.( It was also in my bathroom. ) I missed when I tried to kill it. At the time I was babysitting too. I think I was pregnant with my youngest, one of the kids was being potty trained and the oldest one I was watching had to go to the bathroom. Any way.
                        I tried to spray the spider with household cleaner and it charged me. I left the bathroom screaming and closed the door. I couldn't even get the potty chair 'cuz it was right next to it. My hubby came home and he had to use the vacuum. Everyone at his work laughed their butts off. LOL

I can relate to you Linda.
                        I do not do spiders! I was bitten by a black window while I was sleeping like 4 yrs ago! Ended up in the ER! The doctor said I was lucky because I had an allergic reaction to the stuff the inject you with to numb you. That is what saved me! I was out of work for 2 wks recooping! It was not fun!!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

over here in Pegasus Spiders are HUGE, every body stays away from the Dino planet now because of them. If you even mention the place Teyla all but has a heart attack

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
                            Spoiler:

Oh poor Teyla !! We need the chapter twooooo. You can let us with that.
                            Here you go Sheppynette.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Thankyou Scifan for the lovely Icon
                            You're welcome hun.

Oh great part
                            Spoiler:
                            So Ford knows our Shep has a thing for Teyla,should be interesting!

Spoiler:
                            Teyla waddling towards the mess hall....What is she,a duck heehee...Sorry,cant help myself....Anywho nice to know Johnny would drop everything to help Teyla,not that i had any doubt about that...Hope they find her ok!
                            LOL. You should heard my friends pick on my in my last month. LOL.

Here's it is.

Sacrifice: part 2

Spoiler:

Twenty hours earlier:

Sergeant Miles and his team are back from being off world. He eagerly runs to Sam’s office to inform her that they may have a lead on Teyla’s people. He continues to report that the villagers have heard rumors of their disappearance, but they were only willing to talk to Teyla. They remember her from past trades, but they were unfamiliar with Sergeant Miles’ team.
                            Sam calls Teyla to her office and gives her the news. Teyla is excited and is ready to leave as soon as possible, but Sam is unwilling to let her go in her current condition. Teyla assures her that the people on that world are timid, kind people and she saw no threat that would come to her or the Sergeant’s team. Sam reluctantly agrees and within the hour Teyla, Sergeant Miles and his team leave. Teyla reports in an hour later to tell that they were going to stay the night. The walk to the village was long and Teyla was extremely tired. The villagers offered to have them stay the night and they would talk more at that time.
                            The next day:
                            Sam begins to get nervous; Teyla was supposed to report in and was long over due. Sam asks the technician to dial to the planet so she can radio them. Her worry grows when they are not able to establish a wormhole. She tell the technician to keep trying and after a half and hour she contacts Colonel Caldwell. He regrettably informs her that he is a day away from that location. Sam finally contacts SGC and General Landry agrees to contact John, Ronon and Rodney to send them back.
                            When John, Ronon and Rodney arrive Sam is there to meet with them. She gives them all the information about Teyla that she knows. John asks for Dr. Keller to join her incase there is a problem, especially with Teyla and her pregnancy. Dr. Keller agrees. Within a half an hour John, Ronon, Keller, Rodney and a few Marines are ready to leave.
                            The day before:
                            The walk to the village was longer than Teyla had remembered. She silently laughs to herself as she looks down at her belly and rubs it. When they get to the village the villagers are overjoyed to see her and are surprised to see her in her current condition. They quickly bring her in to one of the villager’s home and offer her and the team food and drink.
                            The leader of the village, Malin, asks Teyla to first explain what has happen first. Teyla explains about what happened to her people and that they have been looking vigilantly for them. Teyla begins to yawn and Malin asks Teyla to stay the night. Teyla was eager to get the information and go home, but she didn’t think she could do that walk again as tired as she was. She agrees. She asks one of the soldiers to open the wormhole so she can contact Sam.
                            A half an hour later, Teyla hears the sound of gunfire. She is about to get up, but the Sergeant encourages her to stay in the house. It was something she did not like to do, but now she had another life to think of. As Sergeant Miles walks out the front door a stun gun hits him. Malin stand in front of Teyla to protect her.
                            A figure comes in from the darkness and smiles, “Hello Teyla. We meet again.”
                            Teyla is surprise, but angry, “Michael.”

Comment

No, I think I'm dummifying or something.

LOL haha Very funny. Are you home now?

Whats Sugar Ray Robbins?
                              I love you sig pic Mrs B! Can I just say....
                              Spoiler:

I had to get that off my chest! I am through nutsing around with My Space! I love LJ compared to it! Thank God I only have to do one initial posting just to say...HEY! I will stick to my LJ!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks for the link MrsB.

Comment

Working...
                                X