Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeataRealt
    Thanks for the great welcome guys you are so nice
    Sorry i would of wrote back last night but instead i got up extra early so as to post before headin of to school

I have been infected with the Shep/Teyla love bug for quite some time now but i only relised i had it when i found gateworld and this thread.

Of to school i go post when i get back hugs and kisses and dreams of teyla as shep's misses(ok that sounded better in my head)

I know what ya mean. Was a fan of John and Teyla from the "Rising" but I became an even greater fan when I started to post. On this thread you can't help but feel that there is a connection between these two...

I love your little quote...Gonna be stuck in my head all night and into tomorrow...Very catchy

All right its one am here in CA, (I really need to stop posting so late at night but what can I say I am a bonafide nightowl)...Maybe one of these times I'll catch ya on the thread....

Comment

Whoops! Forgot to say I love your sig...GeataRealt = Stargate in Ireland...so cool!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        ..sleep and school very important...
        psst...don't listen to her...not important at all. Just kidding! I like my sleep as much as the next person!

I hadn't thought of that but as u mentioned it...i looked at some stills and could actually see that...I believe the next episode is 'Intruder'...definitely the last what 5 minutes you must pay very close attention.. there's this long look there that is very unexplainable but very Sheppard and Teyla...
        Yay for you and season two happiness! It gets soooo good, let me tell you! And even though you read spoilers, we're definitely not going to give away everything that happens -- just friendly little nudges in the Shep/Teyla direction. Yup, that moment in "Intruder" is so them -- beautful and mysterious and simply lovely. Hope you enjoy it!

I just thought i was the oddball after seeing all the Sheppard/Weir fics...i use to think maybe i was missing something...Well you're among friends now so have no fear....
        Acch! Shep/Weir syndrome is making me nervous! It just seems to be getting worse and worse, and I STILL DON'T SEE IT! This is sanctuary for a S/T shipper to come and get her daily dose of these two. I don't know what I'd do without it.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
          (OK, assuming my memory serves me...)

Nice to know I'm not the only pre-Camy person around here!

To Camy:
          Got it yet?

Okay...early in the morning and I did get some sleep but not enough to catch up with me...so, bare with me...

NotDot...Sorry, No, I don't get it? What am I supposed to get? Enlighten me here!

Gatelover...so good to have you back...and trust me, I know about the whole computer thing...I'm having trouble myself...we'll keep you posted...

OH, gotta go back to work.....hey, i have an idea...will get back to you guys...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm back...

Okay...how does this sound to you guys....
            I got this idea from the Teyla Wow Thread....good old Warrior thought of this...

How about if we post daily, all the Shep/Teyla pics...starting from Rising Part 1....We get this thread really going and we get to see some great moments of our favorite couple...Let's start with one per person...that way we can all get turns...and of coarse...one episode, in order, everyday..Sounds good?

I will start... here is one of my favorites from Rising....

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/268/102x0488eh.jpg

I have more...who else wants to help me with this?
            Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 20 October 2005, 10:05 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm always full of good ideas

Also Camy - the image you've posted is quite large on my screen, don't know if it's like this on other users screens.

Comment

ooops....it's fine on mine...Big but it fits the screen...

Okay...my bad...I am going to have to wait till I get home to post then...because I don't have any programs in my laptop to be make them smaller...Darn it!....

Wait till you go the the Teyla WOW thread...that one is big! Again, it fits fine on my screen, but it's much bigger than this one....
                Thanks. Warrior...
                Sorry Mods...I will fix it...

Just till I get home...
                sigpic

Comment

Another one! I hope this is not too big...in my computer it looks fine...

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/1258/sga010478nq.jpg

AHHHHHH.....Don't you just love the looks!
                  Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 20 October 2005, 10:04 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's kind of big on mine...but it's oh so lovely....i don't mind....I must say that is my all time favorite pic of Sheppard and Teyla....is so romantic...i could just cry.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Here is the new wallpaper on my desktop...Thought I'd share.....

Create by Arnise...

Comment

oh that's amazing....love it!.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                          Here is the new wallpaper on my desktop...Thought I'd share.....

Create by Arnise...

very nice!
                          I won't post any more pics from Rising until I get home then because I am going to have to make them smaller using my printshop program...
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's a pic of the Rising for this thread....

Is Shep looking at Teyla....Oh yeah!

Comment

Okay went back to read a few post.....Pre-Camy...Does this pretain to people who were members of the Gateworld Forum before August 2005 when Camy joined..if so then I must be after-Camy....

gatelover...my idiotic computer always likes to cut me off of the internet in the middle of my post...I lose everything that I had typed but it doesn't stop me...Props to you for using what ya got

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                                Okay went back to read a few post.....Pre-Camy...Does this pretain to people who were members of the Gateworld Forum before August 2005 when Camy joined..if so then I must be after-Camy....

gatelover...my idiotic computer always likes to cut me off of the internet in the middle of my post...I lose everything that I had typed but it doesn't stop me...Props to you for using what ya got

People...if I may....let's not go into the pre-Camy times thread...if you don't mind...I'd like us to move on.....I brought this up and I am sorry...sometimes I don't know when to quit....a good friend of mine here said it best...let it go and move on....so, I learned from it...and now I am the happiest girl in the world....so, forget it! and if you do look back and want to make a comment about it.....pm me...okay....thanks...I really do appreciate it.....but let's just end it! I started it and I commented and I want to end it! We are too good to go back there.....and let me just say, that I am willing to open my discussions with everyone regardless of the past...I wouldn't even begin to tell you who participated in the past...NotDot mentioned was here before so, hey....I don't even remember....just go to show you how much I pay attention to those things.....
                                Please, can we just forget about it....Pretty please....I know I will!
                                As much as I love all of the attention on me...Camy....this is NOT the Camy thread..but the Sheppard/Teyla thread...let's keep it that way...I like it that way! You are all great at it...so forget about the stupid comments that I have made and let's do what I love to do...Talk and chat about John and Teyla...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What? What was I getting to again?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X