John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Shep and Teyla talk...

Is it just me or does Shep always seem to be looking at Teyla out of the corner of his eye..Could just be me...but the picture I posted earlier got me thinkin'....

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

LOL...it took me a moment but then again it is 3 in the morning here...but i finally got it.....very cute!....
      sorry bout confusing you witchblade.......it was seven in the morning so my brain wasn't connected to my fingers but your right....its cute in it's own little weird way!!!......last few minutes of Intruder very important....... ok got it thanks

you know i took a quick look into the shep/weir thread a while ago so as to get some persective and i couldn't get anything they were saying....... my mind to refuse to understand it

almost forgot thanks for the complment Athosiangirl....... came up with that with a little help from friends

I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

A positive attitude may not solve everything, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by GeataRealt
        you know i took a quick look into the shep/weir thread a while ago so as to get some persective and i couldn't get anything they were saying....... my mind to refuse to understand it

We understand GeataRealt....Your in Shep/Teyla mode...join the club!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          We understand GeataRealt....Your in Shep/Teyla mode...join the club!
          ooh i like being part of a club.... sorry i'm a bit hyper at the moment......you know your right he does seem to be keeping an eye on her a lot as if he doesn't want to lose her

A positive attitude may not solve everything, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            Okay, Shep and Teyla talk...

Is it just me or does Shep always seem to be looking at Teyla out of the corner of his eye..Could just be me...but the picture I posted earlier got me thinkin'....
            Is he looking at her out of the corner of his eye?...it looks as if he's just looking at her.....You know he does look at her pretty often and mostly it's from the side when she's not really looking at him...they have those type of moments...i've also seen those where he does look at her out of the corner of his eyes...as if he doesn't want her know he's looking..?....
            I've also realized he looks at her more often when she's not looking than she looks at him when he's not...did anybody get that?

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

sorry bout confusing you witchblade.......it was seven in the morning so my brain wasn't connected to my fingers but your right....its cute in it's own little weird way!!!......last few minutes of Intruder very important....... ok got it thanks
              don't worry about it...that's when i know it's time to go to bed...lol

got the similar impression so i just let it go...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

ooh i like being part of a club.... sorry i'm a bit hyper at the moment......you know your right he does seem to be keeping an eye on her a lot as if he doesn't want to lose her

I think I need to get a bumber sticker or something to put on my notebooks for school...JOHN/TEYLA LUVR: NOW & FOREVER... Can anyone else think of a good slogan for the club?

Comment

UUUUUHHHHHH, I love this conversation..I agree....everytime I see more pics..I see that he is always looking at her from the corner of his eye...things that I might miss in the episodes because I am so tense as to what is going to happen next...good catch....

Well, I edited my pics cause they are too big....so when I get home I will post some more...some great pics here posted by you guys. but there's lots more scenes from both Rising 1 and 2...and don't forget that we are doing the same thing over in the Teyla Wow Thread...posting pics of Teyla from Rising....go and check it out and post your pictures.....one per person...but if by tonight others have not posted, I will post some more....
                  sigpic

Comment

Is he looking at her out of the corner of his eye?...it looks as if he's just looking at her.....You know he does look at her pretty often and mostly it's from the side when she's not really looking at him...they have those type of moments...i've also seen those where he does look at her out of the corner of his eyes...as if he doesn't want her know he's looking..?....
                    I've also realized he looks at her more often when she's not looking than she looks at him when he's not...did anybody get that?

Oh, si, Mi entiende! I understand..your lingo..Shep/Teyla lingo!
                    sigpic

Comment

don't worry about it...that's when i know it's time to go to bed...lol

got the similar impression so i just let it go...

Yes, I suggest you let it go, too......It could get you into trouble~ Oh, um, confuse you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder...especially to those newbies...don't forget to rate this thread..I really feel that we do an outstanding thread here...and our conversations are great...so if you feel the same, please look at the top of the thread and rate this thread..excellent...I really want those five stars...!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've posted pics on both threads but I've got more....but darn it I have to go to class. I'll check by and see what's been posted before I post again.

And love your pics Camy...but I understand how they were too big...someone I can't remember who...kindly informed me my sig was just a tad to big for forum rules..fixed that in a hurry...

Comment

Gotta go finish my Homework...... keep posting those great pics i absolutley love them and can't wait till i can post some too.......i'll be back later if have time

I already rated this thread excellent Camy cause there are so many nice people here

Comment

Gotta go finish my Homework...... keep posting those great pics i absolutley love them and can't wait till i can post some too.......i'll be back later if have time

I already rated this thread excellent Camy cause there are so many nice people here

Hey GeataRealt...you can also check out the Rachel/Teyla WoW thread or the Teyla Appreciation thread...There are pictures there too...mostly Teyla but Shep gets thrown in sometimes and even Mckay and Weir. I just posted.

And thanks for voting!!!!

Comment

He is ALWAYS looking at her. Geez, it's amazing that the guy gets as much work done as he does! No, seriously, if you look at any team picture or off-world thing, nine times out of ten, those two are right next to each other, and nine times out of ten when THAT happens, they're exchanging those little Shep/Teyla looks that we've come to know and love. And I agree with you on that point -- Shep has the googly eyes for her!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X