No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe!! i was WONDERING what got you to brave this thread... we love you too juli!!

some stick fighting piccies!! (cuz i'm too lazy to hunt through the pics i have uploaded and these are still at the top )

and just cuz i'm shameless:

Comment

Okie dokie. Seeming as you guys have a reputation for throwing the best partys I decided to post my 100th ermmm - post, right here!

YAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURKEY SANDWICHES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

CONGRATS JOHN!! I guess we can be the obnoxious wrong shippers that post here! haha!

haha Riff! I saw Sheppard/ and clicked it and was like "NOOOO IT BURNS!" But you girls are fun and you all brave our thread so I can close my eyes and show the same courtesy. hehe!
        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Yay for your 100! Whoo-hoo.

Yeah...the Sheyla thread is the best spot for a party I can imagine.
          Sigh...cuz it has the best piccy's. Em, I love your shameless pic...tis a good one.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
          Spoiler:
          SCI-FI....
          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN SHEPPARD ON MAKING 100 POSTS!! YAY!!

sigpic

Comment

rofl!!! we love ya juli, really!! especially for bravin the burn

i thought it was a good shameless one too, drewzy hehe!!

YAY JS on 100 posts!!!!!!!!!

just for you, since ya post here AND shep/weir, i found a pic with ALL THREE of them in it ok, so it ain't a very good one and weir's behind mckay, but it's all i could find!

Comment

I'm convinced you sheppard people are evil. Now you've sucked me in here. I pressed the button and got sucked in. You really should remove that vacuum from the door because in innocent might get sucked into the Shippy Thinky ATL fray!! Darn you!!!

*huffs out defiantly* You'll never suck ME in!
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, o-ra... you're sooooo sucked in!!

maybe some teyla and ford comforting shep pics... er, pic:

Comment

ok can someone with photoshop help me? I made this
                    and I would like to have the word Sophistication over Weir, the word OR (preferably semi transparent and LARGE) under or super imposed onto shep and the words Untamed Beauty under or over teyla. and if any part of it violates the rules plz change it.

Comment

Wow, lots of partys today!

Woohoo!!
                      Congrats PM & JS!!!
                      and
                      Welcome
                      O-Ra & Juli!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        ok can someone with photoshop help me? I made this
                        and I would like to have the word Sophistication over Weir, the word OR (preferably semi transparent and LARGE) under or super imposed onto shep and the words Untamed Beauty under or over teyla. and if any part of it violates the rules plz change it.
                        If you have Paint they have a type key too. I made all mine on Paint until I downloaded GIMP, but I still use it for the majority of my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          I'm convinced you sheppard people are evil. Now you've sucked me in here. I pressed the button and got sucked in. You really should remove that vacuum from the door because in innocent might get sucked into the Shippy Thinky ATL fray!! Darn you!!!

*huffs out defiantly* You'll never suck ME in!
                          I think we already got you, seeing as you posted!!!

*Snikkers*

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                            If you have Paint they have a type key too. I made all mine on Paint until I downloaded GIMP, but I still use it for the majority of my stuff.
                            but I HATE the white box!

Comment

*pokes head in* And one MORE thing! If you think you've conquered another innocent into this little group - *picture falls out of pocket*

- You're all sadly mistaken! This will be my last visit, I swear by the ..um .. the ..the smileys that don't move when I post 'em in chat! *slams door* *knob wiggles* Just checkin'. wow, so much angst, affaection, wuv!! *leaves again*
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                                but I HATE the white box!
                                I know how to get rid of it!!! It also works for removing the white box surrounding the things you pick up!

When you click the text box, notice that these little pictures appear below the toolbar? They are yellow, with shapes in it? Well, one has a blue background and the second has a background that matches the rest of the toolbar. Click that second one that matches the toolbar and the white box is gone!!! So cool!

Happy piccing!

Comment

Working...
                                X