X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    lol oh man, john would flip out.....
    Spoiler:
    can u imagine if roles were reversed like in the long goodbye half of him would be all concerned and the other half turned on

she def needs a bigger arc, and as u can tell from my stories I think the darker the better, leads to more angst, more drama, and ultimately i hope more romance

Starburst ChallengeUDE u did AWESOME Camy
    LOL...that would be AWESOME Mrs. B. I think we will get our fair share of angst. Mrs. B you have to continue that fic, now more than ever. Love how you worded that...half concerned half turned on...ROF...that is such a visual!!!!!

On other matters...shopping was great! I"m going again today. Got to get kiddies school supplies and what nots.

Thanks for the JM update. Love that pic of Joe. Is that his french bulldog?

He's cute. Um..both the dog and Joe, I mean. LOL

Where is the daily links this morning. I was hoping to have the links at my fingertips. *Taps foot on the floor waiting for Nina*

Glad you like the artwork MRs. B. Thanks!

Scifan....don't you worry, your surprise will still be there in the Galleria. It may come in intervals of different postings.

Any more updates on fics?

Have a great day everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
      Hey what's going on....I finally caught up on everything...man you guys are great T/J supporters, with all the great videos, fanfics, and wallpapers.
      My hats out to all, i have been away most of the summer and finally got home a few days ago and catching up on everything, so see you guys around.

Jodi
      Hi Jodi! Welcome back!

Here's some goodies for you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Here's the latest for the Best of JT wallies: If you want to see Rising and Hide&Seek you'll have to go to the galleria. *HINT HINT!!* Camy's got a simply cap challenge. I've already done two. Come give us a hand.

Spoiler:

I just watched 38 Mins. I had to do it.
        Well, I'm going to bed. G'night.
        Elf: Except something in the mailbox today or tomorrow.
        Take a peek! I dare ya!
        Spoiler:
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Good Morning to Ya JTers!!

I see you did a pretty good job in keeping the house in order!!
        Been catching up on what I missed last night! As you see above in the spoiler tags my comments!

Scifan- That is one of my fave eps....I wonder why....SQUEEEEE!
        38 mins is a mandatory requirement watch if your are a Whumper!!
        And, may I express briefly to Whumpers congrats on 90000 posts. (subdued whump SQUEEEE...)

Jodi- Welcome and keep on hangin' with us! We are not as crazy as we may seem. Why, I , myself, am usually a kind,gentle, soul who loves to just to be able to express myself from time to time in a very meek, often quiet manner.

So, I am very glad you are here!
        Last edited by Elflinn; 09 August 2007, 05:13 AM.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Morning Camy -

Actually last night, I thought of something I'd like to add to the whole Wraith Queen thing so I think I could manage some more

I made a compilation of all the crazy dramatic clips I've written and posted it at ff.net including that one...

You shopaholic you....

Hey, I think you should post that Starburst banner in here, it was wicked cool

TLG is my fave episode because of that scene, and I think it would be great for the roles to be reversed. I really think john would flip cuz I dont believe he would ever presume to think she felt that way for him, honestly.

Comment

Oh, congrats on all the MILESTONES!

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here. But I don't think anyone has posted this but I Thought of making Thrusdays our designated Motivational John and Teyla Posters Day. Only thing I ask is post them in the Galleria.

If anyone has suggested something else, discard this message.

There is also a neat challenge that I posted and the girls like Scifan and Donna are having a great time with it. Go and check it out!

DON'T forget to post your daily Conversion caps for the games that we are playing and don't forget to vote for JF. I"m sure Nina will come by shortly with those links...where are you link girl?

HAVE FUN!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              We are not as crazy as we may seem. Why, I , myself, am usually a kind,gentle, soul who loves to just to be able to express myself from time to time in a very meek, often quiet manner.

Comment

I was just trying to be honest and upfront....

I love the laughing smileys the jester's cap is the topper!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Morning Camy -

Actually last night, I thought of something I'd like to add to the whole Wraith Queen thing so I think I could manage some more

I made a compilation of all the crazy dramatic clips I've written and posted it at ff.net including that one...

You shopaholic you....

Hey, I think you should post that Starburst banner in here, it was wicked cool

TLG is my fave episode because of that scene, and I think it would be great for the roles to be reversed. I really think john would flip cuz I dont believe he would ever presume to think she felt that way for him, honestly.
                  Now, that is interesting. We've had some discussions here as to whether we think that John believes Teyla has feelings for him or not.

Why don't we bring that up for discussion. And vice versa, does Teyla think John has any feelings for him.

Thanks Mrs. B. I want to have everyone here get used to going to the Galleria. I opened that thread for artwork because a lot have dial up and the question of repeated caps was being a problem for many. So, I want more participation in there.

Guys go and check the Galleria regularly. IT's not just for those that make artwork.

Thanks again, Mrs. B. You know I remember when spoilers came out for TLG. The irony of it all is that I was dreading that episode because of the spoilers for John and Weir. It was believe that those words were going to be for Weir and to our surprise...VOILA, it was for Teyla. Can you imagine our response in here! We were dreading that day and it turned out to be the best episode ever for John and Teyla in Season 2...I so hope we get some Wonderful surprises like that or better for us in Season 4.
                  sigpic

Comment

We are so not going to get next place if you guys don't go and post your caps for Conversion.

Here's the shippy episode. We have 41 votes. The others are gaining on us fast!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...59#post6976259
                    sigpic

Comment

And here's the favorite kiss thread.

We have 22 caps. And we are going to loose third place if you guys don't vote daily.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46038&page=9
                      sigpic

Comment

Some Conversion caps

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Elf takes deep breath! Her voting is done for today...

Do not forget Sheppy's hair..in best hair.. We have to keep in front of Vala!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                            Hey what's going on....I finally caught up on everything...man you guys are great T/J supporters, with all the great videos, fanfics, and wallpapers.
                            My hats out to all, i have been away most of the summer and finally got home a few days ago and catching up on everything, so see you guys around.

Jodi
                            Hey Jodi. Welcome Home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              The only reason Elf gets so far is because she bounces around alot more threads. I just mostly stick with JT, that's why I'm slower.
                              This is true! I have to have a balance...

It is actually kinda freaky. I am finding that I almost type as fast as I talk! Thank God that does not really occur because then, there would be way more!
                              A girl has to hold herself back from time to time....
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                LOL...that would be AWESOME Mrs. B. I think we will get our fair share of angst. Mrs. B you have to continue that fic, now more than ever. Love how you worded that...half concerned half turned on...ROF...that is such a visual!!!!!

On other matters...shopping was great! I"m going again today. Got to get kiddies school supplies and what nots.

Thanks for the JM update. Love that pic of Joe. Is that his french bulldog?

He's cute. Um..both the dog and Joe, I mean. LOL

Where is the daily links this morning. I was hoping to have the links at my fingertips. *Taps foot on the floor waiting for Nina*

Glad you like the artwork MRs. B. Thanks!

Scifan....don't you worry, your surprise will still be there in the Galleria. It may come in intervals of different postings.

Any more updates on fics?

Have a great day everyone.
                                Thanks Camy. I posted 3 ficlets yesterday on FF. 2 old and one new. Take your time on the caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X