John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    OH my word Mrs. B...you are going to kill me! My heart is thumping fast at the urgency of what is to come next and that doesn't happen very often.

LOL...

You know...if I may....and don't take this as nothing more than an observation.
    Spoiler:
    John has always had this keen sense of when people are trying to pull his leg. He did it in The Hive when that girl came up in his cell. He did it in Irresponsible when the Geniis tried to trick them into believing that they were going to take that woman and kill her....but when it comes to Teyla...she fools him good. Whether it be that soft spot in him or not, you have to wonder. Some may argue that even Weir fooled him in TLG but that was different, he was sorrounded by others and he clearly questioned his doubts and even hesitated for more than simply seeing that it was not her. But with Teyla in Submergence, it was different. He knew something was odd about her because he kept looking at her, but she played it very well. Even I was fooled a bit. But still, I wonder how much of it is simply his unwillingness to believe that something could be wrong with her. In Submergence, when Teyla is taken over by the Wraith Queen a second time with all of them there, you hear Teyla tell Ronon to stun her if he believes that she's not herself, and yet she doesn't tell John. We know that John has a gun and not a stunner and yet we also know that John is the one to give the order and not Ronon to go ahead and do it without his consent. So, is it that even Teyla knows that John has a weak spot for her? In addition, when she finally does take over by the Wraith, John isn't quick to tell Ronon to stun her, but instead moves closer and yells for her to snap out of it! He just can't bring himself to hurt her or to even come to terms with it. Can you imagine if she really did turn to the dark side????? How his response would be?

So, Mrs. B....VERY nicely done! How could he fall for that so easily....I believe it. You watered my eyes, you know. To think of this much angst between them is heartbreakingly good!

Don't keep me waiting too long, please!
    I have to totally agree with you about John.
    Spoiler:
    But he also know when she's trying to get out of something like in Sunday and golf. You can see in his face that he finally got what she was doing. He tried all he could to get her to come and then let her go, but not Ronon. Definatley a soft spot.

Camy: Don't rush, but I think I'll reach 2000 sometime today.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Woo hoo! I got the dancin' Joes! Though at 400 posts, I'm really lacking behind y'all.

Here's the latest poster...it's over at the Galleria too. Like I said, I can't take credit for the idea...Ruby's fic Foreplay totally inspired this one...

Spoiler:
      Good one Jess.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Great poster....
        And congrats on 400 posts!!!
        Nina: Thanks for the daily links. I did my votes.

Comment

*long sigh* DAMN WOMAN, you have a way with words! That almost sounded poetic!
          Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you are too kind

YAPPI - The new poster is GREAT MAN - ruby's gonna flip

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you are too kind

YAPPI - The new poster is GREAT MAN - ruby's gonna flip
            I hope so...I made it earlier in the week. That's why I wanted to know when she was coming back. It's the closest to creating artwork for a story that I'll get.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Woo hoo! I got the dancin' Joes! Though at 400 posts, I'm really lacking behind y'all.

Here's the latest poster...it's over at the Galleria too. Like I said, I can't take credit for the idea...Ruby's fic Foreplay totally inspired this one...

Spoiler:
              You know I love this!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

IT's MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS DAY....come join us in the Galleria....and participate...

Here's one that I made...I tried to find a funny face cap of John...but he's never funny when it comes to Teyla in danger. Now I'm horrible at these...but Mrs. B has such way with words...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I have to totally agree with you about John.
                  Spoiler:
                  But he also know when she's trying to get out of something like in Sunday and golf. You can see in his face that he finally got what she was doing. He tried all he could to get her to come and then let her go, but not Ronon. Definatley a soft spot.

Camy: Don't rush, but I think I'll reach 2000 sometime today.
                  STOP IT WOMAN! STOP POSTING!!!!!!! I CAN'T keep up with you! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

She's trying to her 2000 Posts by lunchtime!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

LOL, look at you! You're almost at 9,000 posts, girl!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL Camy - I would have spoken better if I knew I was being quoted! hahaha

Nice poster btw!
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 09 August 2007, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Nice poster Camy... anf good qoute MrsB108...we better think hard to express ourselves really well...we never know when we end up gettng qouted *lol*
                          And now I just have that pic in my head...I just love his intense eyes...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Here's my lame one.

I did another cap for Camy's challenge. It's in galleria.

Comment

It's not lame and I Love IT! and don't post anymore in here, please, so that others go to the Galleria..and go and see...um....1% of your surprise is posted in the galleria!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Nice poster Camy... anf good qoute MrsB108...we better think hard to express ourselves really well...we never know when we end up gettng qouted *lol*
                                And now I just have that pic in my head...I just love his intense eyes...
                                ROF!!!!!! I thought you did great Mrs. B!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X