• Show
Clear All

Oh i've got an awfy cravin to watch that scene in TLG
    sigpic

Comment

*strokes Kitty while watching the JT kiss*
      sigpic

Comment

Long Goodbye you speak of yes Linda? *is confused and is also very sleepy*

oh and guys I'm gonna be gone tomrrow because a friend I haven't sen since.... well since the last time I saw my old owner Kiro(white haired version of Teyla) which was about a half Atlantis year ago(one full Earth year from what McKay said) anyhow I'll be gone all day... well most of it...

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Conversion,the kiss,remember........

I just have a cravin to watch the long goodbye but i ain't watched it yet!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes, that kiss! Teyla is happy about it and John is wembarrassed as all heck, but it is good to see my owner happy, mostly because she hasn't been in a while, and just seeing that wallie that Camy made of the pair not to long ago(yesturday I belive) Teyla is smiling and John is.... uh.... hiding, from Carter because if Carter finds out.... I don't even wanna think about that just yet thankyou

I haven't seen that episode since the day it aired(will do so because I now have S2 on DVD from the Atlantis Library) *scampers off to work on the new chapter of my story*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              You're welcome! I know it is one your faves!!...

Hey do you think I'll make it to 2000 before S4? ....

You and I are always right after each other when we hit a milestone that's why
              I love it when we do. It makes even more fun!!
              I bet you'll be at 2000 by next week. I better figure out what to do for a whump sig for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                A beard???
                Spoiler:

Hey, I think that actually looks good on him. It took me a little while to figure out that it was DH.

Comment

See ya later Tey.

YC I finished the fic and love it! Great ending.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    I bet you'll be at 2000 by next week. I better figure out what to do for a whump sig for you.
                    You'll be right behind me in making the 2000!

What exactly are you guys going to put in the Welcome Goodie Bag?
                    I will not be able to y'all tonight in CK off topic thing. I have a meeting I have
                    to be at 7:30 (cst) and does not end until 10.

I might have some things that could be used in it. But, you probably have the same things that I do.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                      Thanks for the welcome Scifan.

Love your work as well as the others. Great stories & pics.

Bam Bam is great. RL looked great.

Thanks and welcome. RL always looks good, doesn't she.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        I'm glad you liked it. Multiplicity is probably my favorite fic I have even written...it was a lot of fun to write. Plus, having all the wonderful ladies here encourage (well in Elf's case threaten me ) me was awesome!

Now I need some challenges to get my Muse going again. That is, after I catch up with MrsB's fic and finishing betaing Sci's (which I should have done by tonight)

Woohoo! Thanks Jess!

Comment

Scifan: you mentioned reading a few fics yes? in fact is it possible to ask one or two lovelies in here to beta a fic of mine?

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Thanks camy... do you have any caps of conversion so I can go and vote for our incredibly passionate and sexy duo..

Loving the updates MrsB and scifan.

Welcome to the JT thread Hope24.

Always great to see a new JT fan...
                            Thanks Blue:

Hope: If you want us to do a sig for you let us know and we can post in the galleria.

Comment

Hey Scifan- You like my sig..

Thanks for letting use it!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                One more thing and I'll stop spamming the thread! Congrats Sci for 1,600 posts!!! I would make you some cool banner or something but as you know, I have no photo editing skills!
                                That's ok. I'll just enjoy your fics!!

Comment

Working...
                                X