No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf: Here's part 3-8. All in one shot. I hope that is ok.

Spoiler:

Later, Teyla wakes up to find herself in a cell. An Asuran woman is there with some food and drink. A guard stands by to make sure Teyla doesn’t try anything.
    “Please, don’t resist what we give you. We have no need for food, but I insisted that we should feed you. I do not want any harm to come to you. I am Lidil,” says the woman quietly.
    Teyla looks at her with suspicion, “Why are you helping me?” Teyla looks around confused, “How long have I been here? The last thing I remember was being on Atlantis.”
    “You’ve been out for several days and not all of us believe in this war against the children of the Ancients,” replies Lidil as she looks around cautiously.
    “My friends will be looking for me. You need to help me,” pleads Teyla.
    “I don’t know what I can do. You’re friends will not be able to find you. They are stuck where they are and will surely die with out provisions,” answers Ladil. The guard motions her to leave. Teyla curls up in a corner and begins to cry.

Atlantis:

Rodney has found a way for them to modify one of the puddle-jumper with a hyper drive, and with Elizabeth amazing recovery she agrees to join Rodney, John and Ronon to try to get to the midway gate station.
    “Why can’t we just use the jumper to get Teyla from those monsters,” barks John.
    Rodney roles his eyes and Weir crosses her arms and gives John and stern look. “John, you know that we can’t do anything to help Teyla right now. If we can’t get a hold of SGC then we all die. What use are we to Teyla then? I’m sorry John, but this comes first,” orders Weir. She continues after seeing his dissatisfied face, “John, I understand, but you know that I’m right.
    John’s face turn from anger to disappointment and he walks away with out a word, but not before he knocks off some paper off of Weir’s desk. Ronon starts to go after him, but Weir stops him.
    “Why is he so mad Ronon? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this way?” she asks.
    “He’s afraid that she’s being tortured. He afraid that we won’t save her in time and I feel the same way,” replies Ronon and he walks away.
    Hours later John, Ronon, Elizabeth and Rodney are ready to leave in the puddle jumper. Rodney is still nervous that it might not work. Before they leave, John apologizes to Elizabeth for his behavior for the past week. She tells him that she understands and once they get a hold of SGC they will try to attempt to get Teyla. He stares out in front of him not looking at anyone, but Elizabeth can see the glaze over his eyes and wonders if his feelings for Teyla are deeper than he leads on.
    The jumper remains in hyper-speed for some time and when they have to drop out, they end up close to Atlantis’ home planet. Sensors indicate that a ship was close by and they begin to get nervous, but soon they found out that it was the Daedalus.
    When the Apollo left Atlantis, Colonel Ellis contacted the SGC about Atlantis’ plan and their dire needs. As soon Colonel Carter was able to join Colonel Caldwell they headed to the Pegasus Galaxy as fast as possible. John came in and landed the jumper in the Daedalus’ bay area.

Asuran City:

Teyla is in her cell and she starts to hear a faint voice call her name, “Teyla. Teyla! Where are you?” She recognizes the voice and it’s John. “John! I’m in here!” Teyla yells with excitement. John runs in and pushes buttons on a pad and the cell door open. Teyla looks around and doesn’t see anyone else. “Where is everyone else?” she asks with concern.
    “They’re in the jumper waiting for you. Rodney was able to shut them down,” answers John. He stops for a moment and grabs her by the shoulders, “I’m sorry it took so long for us to get here.” He looks deep in her eyes, draws closer to kiss her passionately and then gives her a big hug. “Let’s not do this again?” he says half smiling and slightly choked up.
    They start running towards the jumper and Teyla has trouble keeping up with John. She trips and soon feels a hand on her shoulder. John is getting further and further away. “John! JOHN! Don’t leave me! Wait!” she yells while she’s crying. The hand grips her harder and Teyla turns…
    She wakes up. She sees that it was Ladil that has her hand on her shoulder. “Teyla? Are you alright?” Ladil asks.
    Teyla looks confused as she looks around. She realizes that it was just a dream. She looks at Ladil, “I just have a really bad headache.” Ladil looks concern and leaves to get Teyla something to eat and drink.

After debriefing with Sam; John, Rodney, Ronon, Elizabeth, Sam and a few marines take the jumper and decide to try and find Teyla. They figured that the best place to start was the Asuran’s home world. They would go in cloaked and try to quickly retrieve Teyla. Rodney also had and idea of trying to get one or two of the ZPM’s. Elizabeth agrees to help Rodney. Elizabeth and Rodney would take a couple of marines with them and John would everyone else with him. Sam also brought extra ARG’s with them, but warns them to use them sparingly so that the Asurans do not adapt to quickly.
    They finally get to the Asuran’s home world and are able land fairly easily. Rodney and Elizabeth run into some trouble, but are only able to get two of the ZPM’s before they were discovered. They start running to the jumper.
    John and Sam get to where Teyla is being held. Ronon and the marine stand guard. Teyla is lying on the floor curled up. Sam is able to open the door. John reaches down to wake up Teyla. She looks up and sorrow fills her eyes and she retreats from him, “You are not real! You are just a dream! Stop torturing me!” She buries her face in her hand as she begins to sob.
    John’s face was filled with deep concern for her, but he didn’t have the time to convince her that it wasn’t a dream. He scoops her up in his arms and whispers in her ear, “This is not a dream. We’re taking you home.” As John runs out of the room Ronon looks at Teyla and then to John. John tells him he’ll tell him later. Teyla is still crying.
    Rodney, Elizabeth and the marines rush to the jumper and were able to fire on some of the Asurans. They were almost at the jumper when one of the marines gets hit. Elizabeth orders the other marine to stay with Rodney and goes to get the other marines. She is captured and the young marine was dead. The second marine radios the Colonels and informs them of the situation. John passes Teyla to Ronon as he grabs his P-90 that was clipped to his side.
    John runs around the corner with his gun ready to fire. He motions Rodney to continue to the jumper. Soon Elizabeth and her capture come in plain view. The Asuran gives John a menacing look, phases his hand into her head and she drops to the floor. John is about to run after her, but Ronon stops him.
    “It’s too late John. We have to get out of here,” consoles Ronon.
    They were barely able to get away, but the finally did. John was terrible upset about Elizabeth as well as the others, but he also wanted to see how Teyla was doing. Once they got into a safe distant he had Rodney take the controls. He goes to the back to check on her.
    John looks at Sam, “How is she?”
    “I think she’s pretty traumatized by whatever they may have done. Other than that I can’t say,” Sam replies.
    John takes her into his arms and brushes her hair from her eyes, “Teyla, look at me.” She looks up. “We’re going home.”
    She shakes her head in disbelief at first, but then she saw Sam and looks confused. “Colonel Carter? Why are you here?” She looks around, sees two marines she has never seen before, Ronon and Rodney. She slowly starts to crack a weak smile and looks at John. He returns a deeper grin. “I am not dreaming? I am really going home. I thought that you would never come for me.” With all of her excitement she grabs John and hugs him.
    “We would never leave a man behind,” John says with a wink.

Dr. Keller gives Teyla a clean bill of health and Teyla agrees to have daily session with Dr. Heightmeyer. Dr. Heightmeyer is trying to help her deal with any trauma she went through while with the Asurans, and Heightmeyer is also concern with Teyla’s memory loss. Teyla tells her that Ladil had said that she slept a lot, but she doesn’t believe what Ladil had said, even though she was acting nice. She also recalled all the headaches she experienced. Heightmeyer is wondering if they were trying to extract any information they could get from her, which could be the reason for the headaches and fatigue. Teyla agrees that it is highly possible. Teyla is also afraid to mention her nightmares and that John was the only one in them. She is worried that she would have to tell John or Colonel Carter. So for now she decides to deal with herself.
    Since they rescued Teyla, which has been a few weeks now, John has started a nightly ritual. He would stop by Teyla’s quarters to see if she wanted to have supper with him. It was something she looked forward to everyday. She was beginning to enjoy how attentive he was slowly becoming.
    Another thing that she noticed, since her return, was the exchange of glances between Ronon and John. Many times when she was with Ronon, John would happen to come by. Ronon would give John a mischievous grin and look before he would leave her and John alone together. John would give him a little smile and pretended to Teyla that nothing happened. She even caught Ronon lip the words, “Tell her”, but John just smiled and gave her some lame reason.

A month later:
    John, Ronon, Rodney and Teyla go off world and start exploring a cave that they found. Rodney noticed a strange energy reading and they go in to investigate. They didn’t find anything except for an odd crystal, which ended up being the source of the energy reading.
    When they return to Atlantis they give the crystal to the science team to examine it. Teyla and John have supper together and talk about many different things. They both had asked Ronon to join, but he’s still upset with loss of friends that he once thought as family. At the end he knew who is true friends and family were.
    Teyla is feeling tired and asks John if he’d mind if she went to bed early. He looks concern, “Are you ok?”
    “Yes, I am fine,” replies Teyla with a smile and she turns away.
    While Teyla is sleeping, she has a dream of John calling her. She finally finds him, but then he disappears. Her dream jumps to her being back in the Asuran city, stuck in the cell. She hears John again, but now it’s like the dream that she use to have. She wakes up in a cold sweat and gets up to go to John’s quarters.
    When she gets there, she rings the chimes on his door. The door opens and a groggy John stands before. “Teyla? What’s the matter?” asks John. She begins to cry and he motions her to come in. She sits down on his couch and he sits next to her. “Teyla?”
    She looks up at him sobbing and she explains the dream she just had and the ones she use to have when she was a prisoner. “I’m sorry. I guess I could not contain it any more. I was afraid of what you would say.”
    John looks her in her eyes and wipes away her tears, “I’m sorry Teyla. I wish that it never happened, but I would and will not ever leave you.” He puts a finger under her chin to lift if up slightly as he slowly comes in to give her a small, soft kiss.
    She gives him a glowing smile, “John, I don’t’ want to be alone tonight.”
    John is surprised, “Are you sure Teyla?” She nods to him yes.

Comment

Well I gotta go and do my stay-at-home job and clean my house. I'm here so much that I tend to neglect it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Hey, How often would you say a new member joins this thread?
        Well, I've been here and active since maybe February and I would say maybe 12-15 people have joined and been active here. There are people like Nick, Witchy, VB, Suz and a few others who post less regularly or are on vacation right now.

I'm sure as Season 4 starts and if there is more JT love on screen that more people will join.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Yappichick. Ya know for some reason I cant remember how long I lurked before signing up. I dont think it was very long though, maybe a week or two?

Not too much longer till we get some SGA spoiler stuff from Comic con!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            i also posted this in the galleria its what i made for Camys Challenge
            Great job Donna. The purple color is great.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:

Later, Teyla wakes up to find herself in a cell. An Asuran woman is there with some food and drink. A guard stands by to make sure Teyla doesn’t try anything.
              “Please, don’t resist what we give you. We have no need for food, but I insisted that we should feed you. I do not want any harm to come to you. I am Lidil,” says the woman quietly.
              Teyla looks at her with suspicion, “Why are you helping me?” Teyla looks around confused, “How long have I been here? The last thing I remember was being on Atlantis.”
              “You’ve been out for several days and not all of us believe in this war against the children of the Ancients,” replies Lidil as she looks around cautiously.
              “I don’t know what I can do. You’re friends will not be able to find you. They are stuck where they are and will surely die with out provisions,” answers Ladil. The guard motions her to leave. Teyla curls up in a corner and begins to cry.

Atlantis:

Rodney has found a way for them to modify one of the puddle-jumper with a hyper drive, and with Elizabeth amazing recovery she agrees to join Rodney, John and Ronon to try to get to the midway gate station.
              “Why can’t we just use the jumper to get Teyla from those monsters,” barks John.
              Rodney roles his eyes and Weir crosses her arms and gives John and stern look. “John, you know that we can’t do anything to help Teyla right now. If we can’t get a hold of SGC then we all die. What use are we to Teyla then? I’m sorry John, but this comes first,” orders Weir. She continues after seeing his dissatisfied face, “John, I understand, but you know that I’m right.
              John’s face turn from anger to disappointment and he walks away with out a word, but not before he knocks off some paper off of Weir’s desk. Ronon starts to go after him, but Weir stops him.
              “He’s afraid that she’s being tortured. He afraid that we won’t save her in time and I feel the same way,” replies Ronon and he walks away.
              Hours later John, Ronon, Elizabeth and Rodney are ready to leave in the puddle jumper. Rodney is still nervous that it might not work. Before they leave, John apologizes to Elizabeth for his behavior for the past week. She tells him that she understands and once they get a hold of SGC they will try to attempt to get Teyla. He stares out in front of him not looking at anyone, but Elizabeth can see the glaze over his eyes and wonders if his feelings for Teyla are deeper than he leads on.
              The jumper remains in hyper-speed for some time and when they have to drop out, they end up close to Atlantis’ home planet. Sensors indicate that a ship was close by and they begin to get nervous, but soon they found out that it was the Daedalus.
              When the Apollo left Atlantis, Colonel Ellis contacted the SGC about Atlantis’ plan and their dire needs. As soon Colonel Carter was able to join Colonel Caldwell they headed to the Pegasus Galaxy as fast as possible. John came in and landed the jumper in the Daedalus’ bay area.

Asuran City:

Teyla is in her cell and she starts to hear a faint voice call her name, “Teyla. Teyla! Where are you?” She recognizes the voice and it’s John. “John! I’m in here!” Teyla yells with excitement. John runs in and pushes buttons on a pad and the cell door open. Teyla looks around and doesn’t see anyone else. “Where is everyone else?” she asks with concern.
              “They’re in the jumper waiting for you. Rodney was able to shut them down,” answers John. He stops for a moment and grabs her by the shoulders, “I’m sorry it took so long for us to get here.” He looks deep in her eyes, draws closer to kiss her passionately and then gives her a big hug. “Let’s not do this again?” he says half smiling and slightly choked up.
              They start running towards the jumper and Teyla has trouble keeping up with John. She trips and soon feels a hand on her shoulder. John is getting further and further away. “John! JOHN! Don’t leave me! Wait!” she yells while she’s crying. The hand grips her harder and Teyla turns…
              She wakes up. She sees that it was Ladil that has her hand on her shoulder. “Teyla? Are you alright?” Ladil asks.
              Teyla looks confused as she looks around. She realizes that it was just a dream. She looks at Ladil, “I just have a really bad headache.” Ladil looks concern and leaves to get Teyla something to eat and drink.

After debriefing with Sam; John, Rodney, Ronon, Elizabeth, Sam and a few marines take the jumper and decide to try and find Teyla. They figured that the best place to start was the Asuran’s home world. They would go in cloaked and try to quickly retrieve Teyla. Rodney also had and idea of trying to get one or two of the ZPM’s. Elizabeth agrees to help Rodney. Elizabeth and Rodney would take a couple of marines with them and John would everyone else with him. Sam also brought extra ARG’s with them, but warns them to use them sparingly so that the Asurans do not adapt to quickly.
              They finally get to the Asuran’s home world and are able land fairly easily. Rodney and Elizabeth run into some trouble, but are only able to get two of the ZPM’s before they were discovered. They start running to the jumper.
              John and Sam get to where Teyla is being held. Ronon and the marine stand guard. Teyla is lying on the floor curled up. Sam is able to open the door. John reaches down to wake up Teyla. She looks up and sorrow fills her eyes and she retreats from him, “You are not real! You are just a dream! Stop torturing me!” She buries her face in her hand as she begins to sob.
              John’s face was filled with deep concern for her, but he didn’t have the time to convince her that it wasn’t a dream. He scoops her up in his arms and whispers in her ear, “This is not a dream. We’re taking you home.” As John runs out of the room Ronon looks at Teyla and then to John. John tells him he’ll tell him later. Teyla is still crying.
              Rodney, Elizabeth and the marines rush to the jumper and were able to fire on some of the Asurans. They were almost at the jumper when one of the marines gets hit. Elizabeth orders the other marine to stay with Rodney and goes to get the other marines. She is captured and the young marine was dead. The second marine radios the Colonels and informs them of the situation. John passes Teyla to Ronon as he grabs his P-90 that was clipped to his side.
              John runs around the corner with his gun ready to fire. He motions Rodney to continue to the jumper. Soon Elizabeth and her capture come in plain view. The Asuran gives John a menacing look, phases his hand into her head and she drops to the floor. John is about to run after her, but Ronon stops him.
              They were barely able to get away, but the finally did. John was terrible upset about Elizabeth as well as the others, but he also wanted to see how Teyla was doing. Once they got into a safe distant he had Rodney take the controls. He goes to the back to check on her.
              “I think she’s pretty traumatized by whatever they may have done. Other than that I can’t say,” Sam replies.
              John takes her into his arms and brushes her hair from her eyes, “Teyla, look at me.” She looks up. “We’re going home.”
              She shakes her head in disbelief at first, but then she saw Sam and looks confused. “Colonel Carter? Why are you here?” She looks around, sees two marines she has never seen before, Ronon and Rodney. She slowly starts to crack a weak smile and looks at John. He returns a deeper grin. “I am not dreaming? I am really going home. I thought that you would never come for me.” With all of her excitement she grabs John and hugs him.

Dr. Keller gives Teyla a clean bill of health and Teyla agrees to have daily session with Dr. Heightmeyer. Dr. Heightmeyer is trying to help her deal with any trauma she went through while with the Asurans, and Heightmeyer is also concern with Teyla’s memory loss. Teyla tells her that Ladil had said that she slept a lot, but she doesn’t believe what Ladil had said, even though she was acting nice. She also recalled all the headaches she experienced. Heightmeyer is wondering if they were trying to extract any information they could get from her, which could be the reason for the headaches and fatigue. Teyla agrees that it is highly possible. Teyla is also afraid to mention her nightmares and that John was the only one in them. She is worried that she would have to tell John or Colonel Carter. So for now she decides to deal with herself.
              Since they rescued Teyla, which has been a few weeks now, John has started a nightly ritual. He would stop by Teyla’s quarters to see if she wanted to have supper with him. It was something she looked forward to everyday. She was beginning to enjoy how attentive he was slowly becoming.
              Another thing that she noticed, since her return, was the exchange of glances between Ronon and John. Many times when she was with Ronon, John would happen to come by. Ronon would give John a mischievous grin and look before he would leave her and John alone together. John would give him a little smile and pretended to Teyla that nothing happened. She even caught Ronon lip the words, “Tell her”, but John just smiled and gave her some lame reason.

A month later:
              John, Ronon, Rodney and Teyla go off world and start exploring a cave that they found. Rodney noticed a strange energy reading and they go in to investigate. They didn’t find anything except for an odd crystal, which ended up being the source of the energy reading.
              When they return to Atlantis they give the crystal to the science team to examine it. Teyla and John have supper together and talk about many different things. They both had asked Ronon to join, but he’s still upset with loss of friends that he once thought as family. At the end he knew who is true friends and family were.
              Teyla is feeling tired and asks John if he’d mind if she went to bed early. He looks concern, “Are you ok?”
              While Teyla is sleeping, she has a dream of John calling her. She finally finds him, but then he disappears. Her dream jumps to her being back in the Asuran city, stuck in the cell. She hears John again, but now it’s like the dream that she use to have. She wakes up in a cold sweat and gets up to go to John’s quarters.
              When she gets there, she rings the chimes on his door. The door opens and a groggy John stands before. “Teyla? What’s the matter?” asks John. She begins to cry and he motions her to come in. She sits down on his couch and he sits next to her. “Teyla?”
              She looks up at him sobbing and she explains the dream she just had and the ones she use to have when she was a prisoner. “I’m sorry. I guess I could not contain it any more. I was afraid of what you would say.”
              John looks her in her eyes and wipes away her tears, “I’m sorry Teyla. I wish that it never happened, but I would and will not ever leave you.” He puts a finger under her chin to lift if up slightly as he slowly comes in to give her a small, soft kiss.
              Scifan is this posted on ff.net at all? I haven't had a chance to read any of it. I'm so behind.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Scifan is this posted on ff.net at all? I haven't had a chance to read any of it. I'm so behind.

Sorry, no. I haven't figured out a title yet. It's mostly a Teyla story though.

Elf: I forgot to saw thank you for sig.

Jess: Did I respond to your post? I was going to wait, but now I'm not sure.

Any of you guys have a suggestion for a title?

If I missed anyone, sorry.

Comment

Here are the quotes for 'Progeny'. There was only one scene that I could find with a convo between them.

Progeny

SHEPPARD: How’d we get back here?
                  TEYLA: What do you mean, “back here”?
                  SHEPPARD: Well, we broke out and got to the Jumper, gated back to Atlantis.

(Teyla looks round at the others, who look equally puzzled.)

SHEPPARD: ... At least I thought we did.

(Teyla shakes her head carefully.)

TEYLA: That is not what I remember.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:

Atlantis:

Asuran City:

A month later:
                    Thanks Scifan!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Here are the quotes for 'Progeny'. There was only one scene that I could find with a convo between them.

Progeny

SHEPPARD: How’d we get back here?
                      TEYLA: What do you mean, “back here”?
                      SHEPPARD: Well, we broke out and got to the Jumper, gated back to Atlantis.

(Teyla looks round at the others, who look equally puzzled.)

SHEPPARD: ... At least I thought we did.

(Teyla shakes her head carefully.)

TEYLA: That is not what I remember.
                      Padme you know I love that you do this for us!! You are our recorder in the dialogue of John and Teyla conversation. It also helps to me with my favorite quotes!! Thank You!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Padme you know I love that you do this for us!! You are our recorder in the dialogue of John and Teyla conversation. It also helps to me with my favorite quotes!! Thank You!
                        Aww shucks. Your most welcome I love doing it.

sigpic

Comment

oh for the love of god. I just saw a pic someone messed around with and they gave shep all this horrendous eyeliner

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            oh for the love of god. I just saw a pic someone messed around with and they gave shep all this horrendous eyeliner im getting sick nowwwwwww
                            they did what?!

Ahem.... Hello I'm Teyilia, Teylas kitty, and I am a Teyla/Shep shipper, and I hope I'm welcome in here(though sometimes I do ship Teyla with a OC of mine and sometimes a friendship with Rodney.)

Oh and MrsB: I was wondering about that one picture you fond of my old owner? you know, the one of Teyla with white hair light skin and ice blue eyes? I hope you donnot mind the fact that I started a Icon contest with trhat pic, it just begged to be made into an icon (and possible wallpaper by me as I'm trying to figure out the right words to put on the screen.) I hiope you don't mind my using that pic

oh and hi to everyone that I know from the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              they did what?!

Ahem.... Hello I'm Teyilia, Teylas kitty, and I am a Teyla/Shep shipper, and I hope I'm welcome in here(though sometimes I do ship Teyla with a OC of mine and sometimes a friendship with Rodney.)

Oh and MrsB: I was wondering about that one picture you fond of my old owner? you know, the one of Teyla with white hair light skin and ice blue eyes? I hope you donnot mind the fact that I started a Icon contest with trhat pic, it just begged to be made into an icon (and possible wallpaper by me as I'm trying to figure out the right words to put on the screen.) I hiope you don't mind my using that pic

Welcome Teyilia. I dont mind at ALL, I just happened upon that crazy pic while googling sga stuff. So I was doing just that a few minutes ago and found this CRAZED out pic of Shep with all this egyptian eyeliner but I soon realized I was on a Shep/McKay site lol

Anywho, very nice to see another Teyla/Shep shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                they did what?!

WELCOME TO THE JT THREAD!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X