John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Scifan: you mentioned reading a few fics yes? in fact is it possible to ask one or two lovelies in here to beta a fic of mine?
    I'd be willing to.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      I'm glad you liked it. Multiplicity is probably my favorite fic I have even written...it was a lot of fun to write. Plus, having all the wonderful ladies here encourage (well in Elf's case threaten me ) me was awesome!

Now I need some challenges to get my Muse going again. That is, after I catch up with MrsB's fic and finishing betaing Sci's (which I should have done by tonight)
      That's Right! *Note the sig!* I wonder why that particular one comes in handy for me....
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

NINAM
        -OT - Found a spoiler about your Danny Lindsay ship this morning. I think thats the one you like, right???
        Spoiler:
        Question: You said you had "some good news for Danny/Lindsay-shippers." Spill, please!— Rian
        Ausiello: Wow, I can't get anything past you guys. According to CSI: NY exec producer Pam Veasey, they will start off the season very much an item. "They are together and their relationship is happy and interesting," she tells me. "And, at some point, which we haven't decided yet, there will be a bump in the road — like any relationship." Veasey adds that unlike a certain high-profile romance on another CSI show, Danny and Lindsay won't be going out of their way to keep their romance a secret from their coworkers. "We're not going to make a big deal about whether people know or don't know," she says. "They played that very well on CSI [with Sara and Grissom]. It's more about seeing that they have this mutual respect. They'll have moments that they share, things that the audience shares with them, but mostly they'll continue to do their jobs and enjoy working together. And then, ultimately, we'll find a little skip in there somewhere."

Thanks for the spoilers... I knew part of it...since I'm on a Danny/Lindsay forum... so they have spoilers down as soon as they get out... but this was one I was waiting for since he said he would have it out Aug 1... so there was somethings in it that I didn't know but could guess... *lol*
        But thanks again for letting me know...

OASIS - PART 7
        Spoiler:

John turned away from the door quickly spotting the bouncing lights of his teams flashlights in the velvety darkness as they ran ahead of him. He hastily turned his own light on and scrambled to join them as fast as he could.

"Are you crazy? What were you thinking?" Rodney scolded when the Colonel finally joined them, jamming the diary into his pants pocket.

They were following Ronon's light as it lead them in a straight line. "I guess I'm just a sucker for a good book," he quipped as he tried to maintain his breathing.

"Did you see the creatures, Colonel?" Teyla asked without turning around.

"Um...I saw parts of one, does that count?" John answered breathlessly as he brought up the rear.

Ronon's light stopped suddenly and Rodney rammed hard into the back of him, almost tripping over his own feet. "What the hell Ronon?" he yelled.

"Ronon?" John asked warningly as he and Teyla came to a stop behind a doubled over Rodney.

"Quiet!" he hushed them. Ronon seemed to be listening to something, although the others could hear nothing yet. Teyla and John exchanged glances over the flashlights.

John spoke quickly. "Ronon, we have to keep moving. Those things are behind us and something tells me they're not gonna have any problems catching up with us."

Ronon put his hand up, still silent. Then he said, "Close your eyes and listen."

"Close my eyes? Its dark enough as it is, you-"

"Just do it Rodney!" John yelled.

Their eyes closed, they concentrated listening hard in the night. No wind, no anything, except their slightly heaved breaths.

Suddenly a far off sound reached their ears. A soft rumbling, like distant thunder, of hundreds, possibly thousands of snarls and screeches ahead of them.

"They are ahead of us," Teyla said realizing.

"Crap! Allright, we need to figure a way to go around them then I guess," John said frustratedly.

"We don't even know where we're going! We can't SEE anything! This is a bad plan, Colonel. A very, very bad...Hey, whats that? Who just touched me? Something just brushed past my leg!"

The others swung their lights around wildly until Teyla's light caught a quick dark shadow fly by her left. "John!" she yelled. "It's here!" They all swung their lights in the direction of hers.

To their horror, Rodney let out a bloodcurtling scream.

Turning rapidly, they saw him hit the sand hard, face first, and then he was instantly being dragged away by his feet, screaming a chilling cry into the night. His arms extended towards them trying desperatley to grasp at the sand, his assailant unseen in the shadow. Colonel Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon positioned their weapons and started shooting blindly into the dark as they chased after his flailing body.
        Oh my oh my...what in the world.... this is getting scary ... wondering what is going to happen... keep it up

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
        HI everybody

i made a music video about love in stargate : Daniel/Vala, Teyla John and Sam Jack.

i hope you will like

http://files.filefront.com/Origin+of.../fileinfo.html
        Thanks for the video...will check it out as soon as I find the time to do so... but I'm sure it will be great

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Greeting everyone!

I have been reviewing some of the forums on gateworld for the last couple of months and I have to say, I like your thread the best.

Here is a little gift. On youtube there is a video posted by stuntwomen. I believe it is call Anatomy of a Stunt with the stunt coordinator for Atlantis. RL is in it. I believe the epic is Missing. I am sorry I don't have the link. I am new to this.

I think you guys are great!

I Love the positiveness.
        Hey there...and welcome...so great to see new people here ....
        Ahhh thanks for the sweet words...we try our hardest to keep things light and posetive around here,,, so join in on the fun whenever you feel like it...

This is what the creatures in my story look like
        Spoiler:
        Okay ,,,THAT is just creepy....ewwww
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

What exactly do you have to do when you beta a fic?

How do you go about it?

This might be the same question asked two different ways...Sorry. I very curious
          about this.
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            What exactly do you have to do when you beta a fic?

How do you go about it?

This might be the same question asked two different ways...Sorry. I very curious
            about this.
            Mianly you read and edit it for gramatical mistakes and made suggestions to improve it. I send Capt.Ritter mine and he reads and writes his comments in a different color in the fic then sends it back. I read what he wrote and take it into consideration and edit before posting on ff.net and giving to you guys.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Mianly you read and edit it for gramatical mistakes and made suggestions to improve it. I send Capt.Ritter mine and he reads and writes his comments in a different color in the fic then sends it back. I read what he wrote and take it into consideration and edit before posting on ff.net and giving to you guys.
              Thanks Padme! I never knew what exactly a beta reader did. So, basically it like
              kinda "grading an essay" and then making suggestions like maybe more detail about character, setting, dialog,etc...Right?
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks Padme! I never knew what exactly a beta reader did. So, basically it like
                kinda "grading an essay" and then making suggestions like maybe more detail about character, setting, dialog,etc...Right?
                Yep.

sigpic

Comment

Let me see if I can answer these here

I'd be willing to.
                  Great, I'll send you the fic soon as it is only... half done at this time (it is a oneshot tag for "The Gift" that hit me like a flash, Moths ate, no handed Moths!.... wait wrong movie!)

I'm assuming so, does this mean you wanna try your hand at it?

Padme, your fics are great, (I like the Stranded one best) and I'll send you the fic soon I promise

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey I thought all you might find this interesting.

this link was sent to me from a friend in an e-mail.
                    It tests the speed of your internet connection.

http://www.ookla.com/speedtest/licensing.php

Just go down to OUR CUSTOMER and click inside of the page and it will give the results of your Download and Uploading speeds. I don't know if they track how often you use this and maybe limit your access to it or not.

But, I found it cool to see.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Great, I'll send you the fic soon as it is only... half done at this time (it is a oneshot tag for "The Gift" that hit me like a flash, Moths ate, no handed Moths!.... wait wrong movie!)

Padme, your fics are great, (I like the Stranded one best) and I'll send you the fic soon I promise
                      I'll be wiating.

sigpic

Comment

So i take it we won't be gettin an update on yer fics tonight....scifan and MrsB
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          So i take it we won't be gettin an update on yer fics tonight....scifan and MrsB
                          LOL From me, Doubtful but always possible

Comment

No. I do not know how well I would do something like that. I am better reading and giving reviews on fics. I might when I am not such a chicken!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

LOL From me, Doubtful but always possible
                              mmmm,supper......
                              sigpic

Comment

Elffin...I"m loving your new sig!

Padme...I had one with multiples caps of Phantoms but I didn't like it....so, here is it!

Sigs...snachable!

icon...

Banner....

I'll come back later...have to cook supper...hope you like it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X