Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Spoiler:
    LOL. I know it's suppose to be scary, but I couldn't help laugh about "Mom", "Groovy" and 'The sun will come out....' ROFL Great job.
    LOL Thanks! Rodney is just too much fun to write for I swear
    Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Congrats to all who made a milestone yesterday.

Mrs.B great chapter. I'm really liking it.
    Thanks Padme!!!

Comment

How do you ladies get the banners for your stories on you fanfiction profiles? I'm having trouble.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

well, what I do is use the HTML editing area on the edit bio/profile page then do a anchor link there to the picture itself(it could also be the title too if you want it to be though not the title itself when you click the linky at the story list for a author)

But that is what I do so it may be different for other people

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

How do you ladies get the banners for your stories on you fanfiction profiles? I'm having trouble.
          Actually thats a really good question. I have the Trials one Camy made me up as my personal icon thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Ok...when you post a reply, click the image icon. Put the link for the image there (http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...john-teyla.jpg) then highlight the entire [IMG] code (until after the [/IMG]) and click the link button. It's the button with the little earth with a chain on the bottom right of it. (Right under the smilie button). A new window will pop up and put the link there (http://fanfiction.net/~scifan).

Does that make more sense?
            Ummm...YUP???? I'll have to try it! LOL

*smooch*

Okay....Scifan and I are working on our newbie goodie bag...we are going to post things and then organize them...so don't mind us interrupting okay!

If you have anything that you would like us to add in the goodie bag...just hollar!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Ok...when you post a reply, click the image icon. Put the link for the image there (http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...john-teyla.jpg) then highlight the entire [IMG] code (until after the [/IMG]) and click the link button. It's the button with the little earth with a chain on the bottom right of it. (Right under the smilie button). A new window will pop up and put the link there (http://fanfiction.net/~scifan).

Does that make more sense?
              [IMG]http://[/IMG]
              sigpic

Comment

*sighs* I did something wrong!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  well, what I do is use the HTML editing area on the edit bio/profile page then do a anchor link there to the picture itself(it could also be the title too if you want it to be though not the title itself when you click the linky at the story list for a author)

But that is what I do so it may be different for other people

Anchor link??? I have no idea what that is. I'm not completely computer literate.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Alright I"m trying it again...

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!

and only two tries! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm so happy! Scifan...did you get that? Try it, it's fun! Woohooo!

sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! My computer is finally fixed....

What are the challanges at the moment... too much to read back on.

Beautifull wallie Donna..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        YAY!!! My computer is finally fixed....

What are the challanges at the moment... too much to read back on.

Beautifull wallie Donna..
                        Nice to see ya back BLUE

and now, please everyone, a round of applause for Camy and Yappichick

and HAPPY 8800 CAMY
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 02 August 2007, 08:49 AM.

Comment

YappChick...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            *sighs* I did something wrong!
                            perhaps if you make the link first, then highlight the link(after the [/url] part ends and put the link to the picture?) like this perhaps

what I did was the [url] link then oput the [img] lin inside the (url) (/url) links*

Anchor link??? I have no idea what that is. I'm not completely computer literate.
                            anchor links are known as the following <a href=(the website name here)> then the linky here </a> normally it would show up as "then the linky here"

YAY camy and I was explaining it then life got in the way

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

HI BLUE! I just learned something new!!!!! THANKS TO YC!!!!

I'm so happy to see you!!!!!!

Challenges...well, right now there are a couple...we are taking fics and doing covers for them...Teyllia wants a cover for her newest fic..Weapons of love...

click on the pic to go to the fic....LOL

sigpic

Comment

We also had a flower challenge, and YC also wants a cover for her other fic...click on the pic...Woohooo!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X