• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyone
    You're welcome. More funny caps.

*wishes she had s/t pics to cap now*

*feels pity for her hard drive*
    you wouldn't like to now how looks my hard drive... Thanks god I've got a new one... Btw. I'm the Royal Keeper of the Pics so... It's my job to plague you guys with pics...

...Teyla... and who's idea was it??...

...John...not mine... I'm innocent...

...John...It was... it was... Ritters. yeah, thats his fault...

Comment

Hey All!...Thanx for the comments on my vid...Glad you liked it. And extra happy that you liked it Camy.

Hehehe..Love the piccies and captions Anne!...You never fail to make me laugh...

So now for VB's Vid...And without further waiting click on the pwetty picture and ye shall receive...

Sleeps_With_Butterflies

Enjoy!!!....... *heart*

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        you wouldn't like to now how looks my hard drive... Thanks god I've got a new one... Btw. I'm the Royal Keeper of the Pics so... It's my job to plague you guys with pics...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...2/bscap303.jpg
        ...Teyla... and who's idea was it??...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...2/bscap304.jpg
        ...John...not mine... I'm innocent...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...2/bscap305.jpg
        ...John...It was... it was... Ritters. yeah, thats his fault...
        I need a new harddrive. I like too many scifi shows, and they have such talented vidders as well as all my shippy walls and pics (not even counting the ones I make myself... )

I don't mind pic bombardment... But is it okay to snurch them?
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          Hey All!...Thanx for the comments on my vid...Glad you liked it. And extra happy that you liked it Camy.

Hehehe..Love the piccies and captions Anne!...You never fail to make me laugh...

So now for VB's Vid...And without further waiting click on the pwetty picture and ye shall receive...
          http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/WitchBlade007/sleeps_with_butterflies.jpg

Sleeps_With_Butterflies

Enjoy!!!....... *heart*
          thank you hon... oh man i see i have a few things to catch up here... But i know your vids are great as always...
          Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 04 June 2006, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Sleeps_With_Butterflies

Enjoy!!!....... *heart*
            Hey, um, sorry to bother ya, but what EP was the faded back part of Teyla and John smiling at each other in? *Major jumbled question*

Oh, and I LOVE the pics and the captions you added, Annie Sheppard.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

I need a new harddrive. I like too many scifi shows, and they have such talented vidders as well as all my shippy walls and pics (not even counting the ones I make myself... )

I don't mind pic bombardment... But is it okay to snurch them?
              yeah, of course you can snurch them... your vids?? some nice Teyla/John vids?? or BSG?? I've read your post about K/L... I was yesterday watching the first time LDYD and after this =>

oops..OT...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                Hey, um, sorry to bother ya, but what EP was the faded back part of Teyla and John smiling at each other in? *Major jumbled question*

thank you hon...

Comment

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/WitchBlade007/sleeps_with_butterflies.jpg

Sleeps_With_Butterflies

Enjoy!!!....... *heart*
                  Another great vid! Very lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                    yeah, of course you can snurch them... your vids?? some nice Teyla/John vids?? or BSG?? I've read your post about K/L... I was yesterday watching the first time LDYD and after this =>

oops..OT...

I guess I wasn't too clear... I am so in awe of people who vid because I can't, and it seems rather daunting... I collect vids like mad, though. I've only made banners and wallpapers... Most of those are SG-1 except my brand new one I just added a few hours ago for S/T... Don't have anything for BSG except unposted fanfic...

I have a collection of odd stuff...

Ooh, and am I ever glad I can snurch pics. This will make walls and stuff possible... Now if I could only remember the idea I had for a s/t wall a while back...

Comment

No bother that's in 'Hide and Seek' right after the scene of john telling the athosian children a bedtime story.

Thanx Fishy...and WELCOME....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Thanx Fishy...and WELCOME....
                        You're welcome. Thank you for the nice comments on my simple little banner.

Comment

Sleeps_With_Butterflies

Enjoy!!!....... *heart*
                          Wow, TWO vids in one weekend?! I don't know how on earth you can make them so fast! I'm jealous, LOL! It's 3:30am, so sorry for only one post for both vids, but just had to say I really enjoyed them both! Very nice job! You use great J/T moments, I could just watch them over and over again. Very nice!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!!!

Angel, I still need to read your fics, thanks so much for posting them here! I'll try to read them this week, they sound so good!

Annie Sheppard, beautiful caps yet again! I am in amazement over how many you have, lol. And the quality is just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them!

BP, thank you for all your summaries of the best of the J/T moments in the eps. You have great insight and make me see new things. Awesome! Thanks!

Suz and VB, the site just keeps getting better and better! Looks great!

So much great art over the last few days. Thank you everyone!

Oh, and before I forget, Welcome also to all the newbies from a fellow newbie!

Thanks all!
                          Steph
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I have part seven of Holidays! up. It is April Fools. I was laughing so hard as I wrote it, I could barely see the keyboard. Now, someone (Sorry! Don't remember who! *Is four AM here*) told me that my links were not working, so I am going to try again. If they don't work, under my sig is a link to My fanfiction.

Link ... I hope: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...4777&chapter=1

Just click on it and find my story. Here is the description:

Pranks, fun, laughter, pranks, romance, glue traps, pranks and a few pranks gone bad! This is full of laughter and will insure a brightening of your day!

Anyway, I have to go now ... to bed!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

I have part seven of Holidays! up. It is April Fools. I was laughing so hard as I wrote it, I could barely see the keyboard. Now, someone (Sorry! Don't remember who! *Is four AM here*) told me that my links were not working, so I am going to try again. If they don't work, under my sig is a link to My fanfiction.

Just click on it and find my story. Here is the description:

Pranks, fun, laughter, pranks, romance, glue traps, pranks and a few pranks gone bad! This is full of laughter and will insure a brightening of your day!

Anyway, I have to go now ... to bed!
                              heheh... I so love moments like this... It's 10:42 AM here... Thanks for the info... I'll read it later...
                              'Night Angel...

Comment

I guess I wasn't too clear... I am so in awe of people who vid because I can't, and it seems rather daunting... I collect vids like mad, though. I've only made banners and wallpapers... Most of those are SG-1 except my brand new one I just added a few hours ago for S/T... Don't have anything for BSG except unposted fanfic...

I have a collection of odd stuff...

Ooh, and am I ever glad I can snurch pics. This will make walls and stuff possible... Now if I could only remember the idea I had for a s/t wall a while back...
                                oops my fault...

Comment

Working...
                                X