Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Elf!!!

Just left this on the galleria. It's my last post for the night. G'night.

This is BEAUTIFUL! and I love the butterfly one and the sig...AWESOME!

Donna...I LOOOOOOVED your butterfly challenge as well. How did you do that purple effect...it's breathtaking.

Mayra have a safe trip and have fun at the con! I hope we get some tidbits.

Steph, you have a safe trip as well and I can't wait to read and see Belle! woohooo!

Mrs. B. thanks for all your updates...you are soo good to us!

Any new challenges to get this thread going?

RUBY! Como esta Espana? Te gusta? Como esta el clima? Y los Espanoles son guapisimos, no? Nos haces much falta y espero que vengas pronto con el final de tu cuento. Que pases unas vacaciones fantasticas!

Elff, how come I can't see your sig and all your pictures I"m getting the dreaded "x"!?

We need a vid...where are my vidders? I need a good vid...whatever happened to Quania? Anyone heard from her?

Alright...don't forget to post your The Return Part one cap in the games...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...15#post6934515
    sigpic

Comment

Teyilia: This is to show that you're always welcome here. We love a BIG family.

Comment

yay I love being welcome! only my first time in Aytlantis was a bit... uh... shall we say... unnerving as Teyla found me during the events in "Vengeance"

Anyhow thanks for the welcome and I will soon have my most read story(and a link posted to it) in my siggy soon

CAMY!! *hops into Camy's lap* comfy lap you have hey where's my new Icon?! (see Rachel/Teyla WOW thread for the Icon Contest I started)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi Teyllia....nice to see you here!

Scifan..where is that nice welcome sign!?
          sigpic

Comment

I hate Norton! It's making my computer so slow! Scifan..thanks! you beat me to it..

Here's a little gift, Teyllia...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Camy:

Q is taking a break until S4 comes out. She deleted her clips because she had use them alot in vids and she hates using the same one all the time. I hope I said that right Q.

Comment

you know something, I think that same thing happened to my old owner(what John is doing to Teyla in that pic/vid)

anyhow thanks for the welcome

I also perfer either AVG or "HijackThis!" for anti-badstuff for mycomputer it is the ONLY anti whatever that McKay allows on any of the Atlantis computers

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Camy, I did another Butterfly wallie in galleria. Was that what you were talking about?

Comment

Allright its 2:14 pm where I am and im ready for some Comic con updates. Now when they say the panels started at 1 do they mean 1 o'clock in san diego?? probably huh? ok what the hell time is it in san diego people lol

Ok i just looked its like only 11 something there........i have little patience

I'm waiting here for comic con
                    I know they'll post stuff when I'm gone
                    If I miss the spoiler treats
                    You'll see me screaming in the streets
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 27 July 2007, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Allright its 2:14 pm where I am and im ready for some Comic con updates. Now when they say the panels started at 1 do they mean 1 o'clock in san diego?? probably huh? ok what the hell time is it in san diego people lol

Ok i just looked its like only 11 something there........i have little patience
                      I could be wrong, but I think it's 10:16 right now.

Comment

I'm working on a wallie for the really neat picture of my old owner just wait untill you all see it(It will be in the Rachel/Teyla thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          they did what?!

Ahem.... Hello I'm Teyilia, Teylas kitty, and I am a Teyla/Shep shipper, and I hope I'm welcome in here(though sometimes I do ship Teyla with a OC of mine and sometimes a friendship with Rodney.)

Oh and MrsB: I was wondering about that one picture you fond of my old owner? you know, the one of Teyla with white hair light skin and ice blue eyes? I hope you donnot mind the fact that I started a Icon contest with trhat pic, it just begged to be made into an icon (and possible wallpaper by me as I'm trying to figure out the right words to put on the screen.) I hiope you don't mind my using that pic

oh and hi to everyone that I know from the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread
                          Tey welcome to the family!
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think it's 10:16 right now.
                            it's 2:23 at my house
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, no. I haven't figured out a title yet. It's mostly a Teyla story though.

Elf: I forgot to saw thank you for sig.

Jess: Did I respond to your post? I was going to wait, but now I'm not sure.

Any of you guys have a suggestion for a title?

If I missed anyone, sorry.

No, you didn't respond to my post...but that's no problem.

Donna, great job! I love the purple!
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey Teyilia,how's my fave Kitty...Oh cool,i want that wallie for ma computer,i'll just keep checking in the other thread to see if you've made it yet!

It's 19:27 here,you guys are wayyyy behind,you have to catch up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X