John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Ok I'm a geek I know but I had to write another "Heated Argument" haha obsess much?

Spoiler:
    “John, there is something I need to tell you,” Teyla approached him slowly. John was sitting on his bed looking up at her.

“You can tell me anything. What’s up?” he asked her smiling.

“I am pregnant, Colonel.” Teyla said flatly.

John stared at her, the smile slowly fading from his face. “You’re what?”

Teyla took a deep breath and repeated. “I am pregnant, John.”

John turned not looking at her, his mind was racing and he felt like getting sick. The silence became overbearing as he digested what she had said. He suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. “Excuse me, I-I can’t talk about this right now,” and he started to walk past her to his door.

“Colonel, what is wrong? Do you not have anything to say about it?” she implored him, confused.

His eyes met hers and she could see the glare of anger. “No Teyla! I don’t have anything to say about it! A member of my team just told me they’re having a baby and I have to find a replacement for her!”

“That is it? That is all that is bothering you this much? Finding a replacement for me?”

John’s eyes hesitated for a moment and she could see the indecisiveness playing on his face. “No, Teyla, that’s not all! But I don’t think any of the other reasons would matter to you, I think that’s pretty obvious now!!”

Teyla searched his face and was confused by the sorrowful look. “John, what are you saying?”

John felt disgusted. How could he have been so stupid to think there could ever be anything more between them, he thought. She was his teammate and that’s all she ever would be.

“Forget it, Teyla. I have work to do,” and he hurriedly brushed his hand affront the crystals and left the room.
    Very good MrsB.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Another JT wallie...

Spoiler:
      Lovely wallie Blue!!!

my ships

Comment

Thanks guys...

Well the future I see for John and Teyla is one where they are married and have a whole lot of little JT's...
        Woohoo. I agree!!! I love that idea. I think John would be a good dad and it would be fun having the kids annoy Rodney. Hee hee.

Comment

Ok I'm a geek I know but I had to write another "Heated Argument" haha obsess much?

Spoiler:
          “John, there is something I need to tell you,” Teyla approached him slowly. John was sitting on his bed looking up at her.

“You can tell me anything. What’s up?” he asked her smiling.

“I am pregnant, Colonel.” Teyla said flatly.

John stared at her, the smile slowly fading from his face. “You’re what?”

Teyla took a deep breath and repeated. “I am pregnant, John.”

John turned not looking at her, his mind was racing and he felt like getting sick. The silence became overbearing as he digested what she had said. He suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. “Excuse me, I-I can’t talk about this right now,” and he started to walk past her to his door.

“Colonel, what is wrong? Do you not have anything to say about it?” she implored him, confused.

His eyes met hers and she could see the glare of anger. “No Teyla! I don’t have anything to say about it! A member of my team just told me they’re having a baby and I have to find a replacement for her!”

“That is it? That is all that is bothering you this much? Finding a replacement for me?”

John’s eyes hesitated for a moment and she could see the indecisiveness playing on his face. “No, Teyla, that’s not all! But I don’t think any of the other reasons would matter to you, I think that’s pretty obvious now!!”

Teyla searched his face and was confused by the sorrowful look. “John, what are you saying?”

John felt disgusted. How could he have been so stupid to think there could ever be anything more between them, he thought. She was his teammate and that’s all she ever would be.

“Forget it, Teyla. I have work to do,” and he hurriedly brushed his hand affront the crystals and left the room.
          Spoiler:
          I can really see happening. John getting p*ssed and not letting Teyla explain. Nice job MrsB!!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Very good MrsB.
            Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            Spoiler:
            I can really see happening. John getting p*ssed and not letting Teyla explain. Nice job MrsB!!
            Thanks guys. I dont think I need to stress how much I hope the
            Spoiler:
            real heated argument
            has something about their feelings in it, do I????
            Last edited by MrsB108; 21 July 2007, 08:18 AM.

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 9 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
              Ezekiel waved down the dark chute after John's descending body.
              Spoiler:
              "Hope the fall doesn't kill him,"
              he said with mock concern to Claude. They laughed together until Ezekiel raised his hand for silence. He turned slowly back to Teyla, a wicked grin plastered across his face. Teyla still bound to the pole, tried to gather herself and look as unafraid as possible.

He danced over to her grandly, arms poised above his head and sang,"All the fun will soon begin, once you shed the skin you're in...its time to start our little game, for you will never be the same...". He and Claude descended on Teyla and their shadows engulfed her as her screams filled the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John landed hard on something slippery and he lay still for a moment recovering. He heard movement beside him and started to sit up. His hand slipped on something and he looked down to see his hand was covered in blood. He widened his eyes and realized he had landed on an enormous pile of dead bodies.

"Get up, Sheppard," he heard Ronons voice. John tore his eyes away from the endless horror of blood to find Ronons face. He didn't seem to care about the carnage for when he held out his hand to help John up, his face was unflinching. John took his hand and Ronon pulled him up, both of them spattered in blood.Ronon began to walk away hurriedly."Where the hell do you think you're going?" John asked.

"Where do you think? I'm going to get Teyla out of there!" Ronon said turning.

"We need to think here Ronon! These people arent petty criminals, they're smart, and more importantly, they're insane! Which means we need to be prepared and cautious. We need a plan." John said wracking his brain.

"A plan? I have a plan! I'm going in there, I'm going to kill everything that moves until I get to Teyla and then we're going to leave." Ronon said appraoching John, anger rising in his voice.

"Thats a really swell idea, Ronon! Make sure you make a lot of noise in there killing people, alert everyone to your presence and she's as good as dead!"

"It's better than sitting around here like a giant coward."

"Allright Ronon. thats it! I've had enough of your crap for one day! We've been kidnapped, beaten, and dumped on a pile of rotting corpses and yet you still want to pick a fight with me! We don't have time for this, they could be doing God knows what to her right now!" John's heart thudded deep in his chest, thinking of Teyla lying there, bound, with those two madmen near her. He felt angry and hurt and all he could think of was seeing Teyla again. "Just keep your mouth shut and don't shoot anything till I say. I don't want to hear another word outta your mouth. Let's go."
              Just finished Part 9! Here it is :
              Spoiler:
              "Allright Ronon. thats it! I've had enough of your crap for one day! We've been kidnapped, beaten, and dumped on a pile of rotting corpses and yet you still want to pick a fight with me! We don't have time for this, they could be doing God knows what to her right now!" John's heart thudded deep in his chest, thinking of Teyla lying there, bound, with those two madmen near her.

These are my favorite lines in fic! SQUEEEEEE! They have to get to Teyla. Ronon gonna have ta spill! He's gonna give himself ulcer! I'm gonna go into shock just from the whumping to Shep! I LOVE THIS!

On to Part 10! *Eflie is jumpstarted Now!*
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Just finished Part 9! Here it is :
                Spoiler:
                "Allright Ronon. thats it! I've had enough of your crap for one day! We've been kidnapped, beaten, and dumped on a pile of rotting corpses and yet you still want to pick a fight with me! We don't have time for this, they could be doing God knows what to her right now!" John's heart thudded deep in his chest, thinking of Teyla lying there, bound, with those two madmen near her.

These are my favorite lines in fic! SQUEEEEEE! They have to get to Teyla. Ronon gonna have ta spill! He's gonna give himself ulcer! I'm gonna go into shock just from the whumping to Shep! I LOVE THIS!

On to Part 10! *Eflie is jumpstarted Now!*
                LOL I'm so glad its a whumpfull story for ya ELF! I'm actually writing the next chunk right now and I believe Ronon will spill it in this one....probably.....maybe......

Comment

Beautiful wallie scifan...

Again loving all the mini fics and challenges... great job everyone.

Congrats to any milestoners.

My take on John and Teyla's first date.....

John asking Teyla out for a date.... and Teyla thinking of what she wanted John to do to her on their date...

Spoiler:
                  Beautiful Blue
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey Y'all!

Gotta go for now! Don't everybody be gone by the time I get back..

I hope this is soundin' like y'all can tell I live Texas! I'm fixin' ta leave!

Ya know it's kinna hard to type like you talk! Not so much...

Bye for now!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

The Secrets Challenge - Part 11
                      Spoiler:
                      John held the girl’s lifeless hand for a moment, staring at her damaged face. Ronon watched John silently grieve. He finally spoke, “C’mon, we have to go find her.”

John gathered himself, trying not to picture Teyla lying bloodied and screaming for him.

He stood and walked over to Ronon pointing an accusatory finger towards him. “This is your fault, ya know? If you hadn’t been such a jerk this morning we would have payed more attention to the perimeter! We wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you!” John grabbed Ronon's shirt pulling him close, a desperate look in his eye. “If anything happens to her Ronon, I’ll—“

Ronon quickly put his hands on John's chest and pushed him away hard, a look of revulsion formed across his lips. “You’ll what, Sheppard? You’ll do nothing! Just like you always do! You’re always so careful, so perfect, always thinking before you act! Maybe if you had been more of a man, Teyla wouldn’t be in this position!!”

More of a man?” John said, his voice rising. “Do you have ANY idea Ronon, how much she means to me??! What I would do for her???”

Ronon gave him a filthy look. “Yeah, Sheppard, I know... but does she? I’m sick and tired of waiting for you to open your mouth and do something about it! You think you’re the only one who cares about her? The only one who would die for her?!”

John stepped back surprised. “What are you saying, Ronon? Are you in love with her?”

Ronon glared. “Are you?

John and Ronon stood facing each other, the anger and tension between them mounting.

They heard a distant strange noise and John spoke first. “We don’t have time for this. We need to go.” Ronon nodded, his eyes still ablaze.

John and Ronon began making their way back out into the hall. Soft moans and cries slowly drifted to their ears, echoing like music from an unknown room.
                      Last edited by MrsB108; 21 July 2007, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        John held the girl’s lifeless hand for a moment, staring at her damaged face. Ronon watched John silently grieve. He finally spoke, “C’mon, we have to go find her.”

John gathered himself, trying not to picture Teyla lying bloodied and screaming for him.

He stood and walked over to Ronon pointing an accusatory finger towards him. “This is your fault, ya know? If you hadn’t been such a jerk this morning we would have payed more attention to the perimeter! We wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you!” John grabbed Ronon's shirt pulling him close, a desperate look in his eye. “If anything happens to her Ronon, I’ll—“

Ronon quickly put his hands on John's chest and pushed him away hard, a look of revulsion formed across his lips. “You’ll what, Sheppard? You’ll do nothing! Just like you always do! You’re always so careful, so perfect, always thinking before you act! Maybe if you had been more of a man, Teyla wouldn’t be in this position!!”

More of a man?” John said, his voice rising. “Do you have ANY idea Ronon, how much she means to me??! What I would do for her???”

Ronon gave him a filthy look. “Yeah, Sheppard, I know... but does she? I’m sick and tired of waiting for you to open your mouth and do something about it! You think you’re the only one who cares about her? The only one who would die for her?!”

John stepped back surprised. “What are you saying, Ronon? Are you in love with her?”

Ronon glared. “Are you?

John and Ronon stood facing each other, the anger and tension between them mounting.

They heard a distant strange noise and John spoke first. “We don’t have time for this. We need to go.” Ronon nodded, his eyes still ablaze.

John and Ronon began making their way back out into the hall. Soft moans and cries slowly drifted to their ears, echoing like music from an unknown room.
                        Great job!!!

Spoiler:

The truth is almost out. Come on Ronon you can say! But John loves her more.

MrsB: This is for your challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Great job!!!

Spoiler:

The truth is almost out. Come on Ronon you can say! But John loves her more.

MrsB: This is for your challenge.

Ha! Omg, Scifan thats perfect!!! Great job!!!! The flames go so well with it!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Ronon glared. “Are you?

Ohh. Keep it coming
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Ronon glared. “Are you?

Ohhhh...great part!
                              Spoiler:
                              Gotta love the tension between these two!
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                                John held the ’s lifeless hand for a moment, staring at her damaged face. Ronon watched John silently grieve. He finally spoke, “C’mon, we have to go find her.”

John gathered himself, trying not to picture Teyla lying ied and screaming for him.

Ronon glared. “Are you?

More, more, more please!!!

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X