X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Yeah...I knew that...

Spoiler:
    Okay! So, I really didn't! I just meant it that way..Now, I can slap both of them upside their heads..Just 'cuz Ronon is stronger than does not I can still kick his butt! I can you know...
    Lol Once a whumper, always a whumper huh Elf??

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      I was watching Coup D'Etat today since it aired here on TV today...
      It's funny how some small details always come up everytime...

I'm not sure if I noticed anything really so much when I saw this epi the firsts time...

But at the point where Weir is talking to Cowen and he is telling her that she has 15 min to decide until the kill McKay and that they at that point have gotten John killed and then he terminate the transmission....

Now at that point... Teyla is standing at the side on the screen,,,but you can see a reaction on her.. putting her hand on the console behind her like she needs to support herself... and she is pretty much out of frame when she brings her hand up to her mouth like she can't believe it's happening...
      That kind of reaction didn't come when they heard that McKay was next ,,only when told John was pretty much dead...

I have to give a lot of credit to like Rachel and Joe for these things...at time when they don't have a center part of the screen the little subtle thing can make a whole scene different... and I love that about them... they don't need to be front and center to give that little extra that gives a little more edge to a scene...

Just thought I would share... *lol*
      Spoiler:
      Dang it! Now, I have to do more research *note to self has to watch Coup D'Etat...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Maybe if she added a "y'all" at the end of it, it would seem more Texan. Although my dad's family is all from TX and OK and none of them say "y'all", but *I* the Californian do.
        *lol* it's funny how that is sometimes... you pick up something that is most likely to be from an accent you don't have... *lol*

Or like picking up words you don't normaly use... I'm from Sweden but all my most chatting on forums is hardly in swedish *lol* or you all wouldn't understand a darn thing I said but I've picked up so many words from shows and stuff... and funny how I saw one word somewhere here on GW and someone said it's so english...but I can't remember hearing it in english and I think someone said it had a more sexual meaning...I was like huh?? sheez what some words can be different then,,,since the very same word and I normal hear it in american,,, and it has a whole other meaning there *lol*
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Spoiler:
          Can I slap Rodney upside his balding head! Dadgumit! (a little Texas slang) You know it would ended up into some hot, steamy,sweaty....sex..Need I say I more! I do not thaink so!

Nina- Try to imagine being said the same way as the staten Isle dude but, with more of that Texas twang! It is not pretty but, it's a reality!
          Don't you mean Ronon?

Comment

I was watching Coup D'Etat today since it aired here on TV today...
            It's funny how some small details always come up everytime...

I'm not sure if I noticed anything really so much when I saw this epi the firsts time...

But at the point where Weir is talking to Cowen and he is telling her that she has 15 min to decide until the kill McKay and that they at that point have gotten John killed and then he terminate the transmission....

Now at that point... Teyla is standing at the side on the screen,,,but you can see a reaction on her.. putting her hand on the console behind her like she needs to support herself... and she is pretty much out of frame when she brings her hand up to her mouth like she can't believe it's happening...
            That kind of reaction didn't come when they heard that McKay was next ,,only when told John was pretty much dead...

I have to give a lot of credit to like Rachel and Joe for these things...at time when they don't have a center part of the screen the little subtle thing can make a whole scene different... and I love that about them... they don't need to be front and center to give that little extra that gives a little more edge to a scene...

Just thought I would share... *lol*
            I'll have to watch that again. I don't remember that. Thanks.

Comment

I think we all miss something in every episode that we might see at another point,,when we have seen the episodes and can focus on other things while still knowing what the epi was about...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 10 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH - I MEAN IT

Spoiler:
                Armed with only the few knives hidden in Ronon's hair, Colonel Sheppard and Ronon made their way silently around the large desolate building endlessly surrounded by filth and garbage. Ronon found a door slightly wedged open on the side and the two of them crept in silently.

John felt extremely uneasy being without firepower but he knew they couldn't wait. He knew Teyla didn't have much time.

The hallway was dark and lit by only two blinking, humming flourescent lights. Blood trails stained the floor and rotting piles buzzed with the sound of flies. John held his sleeve to his arm to prevent the putrid smell from making him gag.

They passed three rooms, treading slowly and quietly. The rooms were empty besides blood smeared gurneys and hooks and chains hanging from the ceilings, chinking softly together by a soft breeze.

When they came to an intersection of halls, John signaled for Ronon to take first position and when they turned smoothly, they saw the shadow of a man moving in the light. Ronon's eyes fired up and he looked at John for the sign. John took a deep breath, his blade held out steady before him and nodded. The two of them burst into the room and Ronon seized the man whos back had been facing them. Without so much as uttering a single word, Ronon slit his throat.

John secured the room and found a young woman, barely alive sitting very still in a dark corner.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked her as he rushed over kneeling beside her. She was badly beaten and soiled. She flitted her eyes briefly and tried to speak, but only sobs came out of her mouth.

Ronon approached, wiping his blade on his pants and stared at her, his heart filling with anguish at the sight of her broken, frail shape. "You're safe now, miss. We're gonna get you outta here," John said as gently as he could.

She suddenly opened her eyes and grabbed John by his shirt, startling him. Her eyes filled with tears and she whispered quietly into his ear, "I...can hear...her screams..." And her grip lessened and she slunk back as her life slipped away.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  The Secrets Challenge Part 10 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH - I MEAN IT

Spoiler:
                  Armed with only the few knives hidden in Ronon's hair, Colonel Sheppard and Ronon made their way silently around the large desolate building endlessly surrounded by filth and garbage. Ronon found a door slightly wedged open on the side and the two of them crept in silently.

John felt extremely uneasy being without firepower but he knew they couldn't wait. He knew Teyla didn't have much time.

The hallway was dark and lit by only two blinking, humming flourescent lights. Blood trails stained the floor and rotting piles buzzed with the sound of flies. John held his sleeve to his arm to prevent the putrid smell from making him gag.

They passed three rooms, treading slowly and quietly. The rooms were empty besides blood smeared gurneys and hooks and chains hanging from the ceilings, chinking softly together by a soft breeze.

When they came to an intersection of halls, John signaled for Ronon to take first position and when they turned smoothly, they saw the shadow of a man moving in the light. Ronon's eyes fired up and he looked at John for the sign. John took a deep breath, his blade held out steady before him and nodded. The two of them burst into the room and Ronon seized the man whos back had been facing them. Without so much as uttering a single word, Ronon slit his throat.

John secured the room and found a young woman, barely alive sitting very still in a dark corner.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked her as he rushed over kneeling beside her. She was badly beaten and soiled. She flitted her eyes briefly and tried to speak, but only sobs came out of her mouth.

Ronon approached, wiping his blade on his pants and stared at her, his heart filling with anguish at the sight of her broken, frail shape. "You're safe now, miss. We're gonna get you outta here," John said as gently as he could.

She suddenly opened her eyes and grabbed John by his shirt, startling him. Her eyes filled with tears and she whispered quietly into his ear, "I...can hear...her screams..." And her grip lessened and she slunk back as her life slipped away.
                  WOW!
                  Spoiler:
                  Pretty powerful story. At the end.... we'll poor Teyla. I feel like I'm gonna cry. I'll be sad all night if you don't write more.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    WOW!
                    Spoiler:
                    Pretty powerful story. At the end.... we'll poor Teyla. I feel like I'm gonna cry. I'll be sad all night if you don't write more.
                    LOL Thanks Scifan!! Thats awesome!!!

Whats F or me?? F for fic???

PS - How come you didnt write a heated argument blurb

Comment

*lol* it's funny how that is sometimes... you pick up something that is most likely to be from an accent you don't have... *lol*

Or like picking up words you don't normaly use... I'm from Sweden but all my most chatting on forums is hardly in swedish *lol* or you all wouldn't understand a darn thing I said but I've picked up so many words from shows and stuff... and funny how I saw one word somewhere here on GW and someone said it's so english...but I can't remember hearing it in english and I think someone said it had a more ual meaning...I was like huh?? sheez what some words can be different then,,,since the very same word and I normal hear it in american,,, and it has a whole other meaning there *lol*
                      Yes. Us Americans have butchered the English language

Awesome update MrsB!! You really enjoy writing this don't you.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Yes. Us Americans have butchered the English language

Awesome update MrsB!! You really enjoy writing this don't you.
                        Thanks GB and Yes, which apparently makes me a huge sicko.

Comment

Well I enjoy reading it. Guess that makes me a sicko, too.

JM's blog didn't have any Q&A.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            Well I enjoy reading it. Guess that makes me a sicko, too.

JM's blog didn't have any Q&A.
                            LOL

Whatddya mean no Q & A???? I'm gonna go look, thats weird

Spoiler:
                            OK I looked....that was at least an ok read, but that sucks no more gossip about heated arguements and evil wraith birthing and teylas tragic turn -

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              LOL Thanks Scifan!! Thats awesome!!!

Whats F or me?? F for fic???

PS - How come you didnt write a heated argument blurb
                              I must have accidently pushed the space bar, it's For.

I'm thinking I'm thinking.

Nina. Is this what you meant?

I know you really can't see Teyla in the last one. I think she was about to put her hand on her mouth, like you said. I'll try to see it this weekend.

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              Tomorrow is church day for me so I'll be busy for most of the day. So you guys have to keep this thread and galleria busy.

Comment

How did I miss this?

Congrats MrsB on over 500 posts!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X