X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more part for the night.
    Part 12:

Spoiler:

While Rodney, Radek and Sam are in the control room, an audio message comes from John. “I don’t know how long I can talk. I’m being held captive by these… space pirates, if you want to call them that. I’m pretending to help them. They need me for the Ancient genes,” he says as quietly as he can. “I’m not sure wh…” all goes silent. Rodney and Radek believe that with short message was just enough to locate where John is. Rodney gives the coordinates to Col. Caldwell and Sam updates Ronon and Teyla. She also asks them to meet Rodney and Major Lorne on the Daedalus in twenty minutes. Teyla and Ronon quickly say yes and run towards the Daedalus.
    Didn’t take long for Col. Caldwell and his crew to get to the coordinates the Rodney gave him. They can see a ship not to far from their position.
    Rodney points to the ship, “That’s gotta be it! We’re picking up Sheppard’s life sign signature.”
    Col. Caldwell asks the technician to open a channel, “My name is Col. Caldwell. I know that you have Col. Sheppard and we want you to give him back to us immediately.”
    “Colonel, they are preparing to take off sir,” yells one of the techs.
    “I want a lock on Sheppard and beam him directly to the bridge,” demands Caldwell.
    When John is beamed aboard, he is laying on his side, curled up slightly and barely conscience. Teyla and Ronon run over to check him out. They can see that he was badly beaten. Caldwell orders a medical team to the bridge.
    John looks up and sees Ronon and Teyla. “Hey beautiful and hey to you too Teyla,” he says with a mischievous grin. Teyla and Ronon start to giggle and John grabs his side and begins to moan, “I think I have a couple of broken ribs.”
    “Do not worry John, you are safe now and you will be taken care of,” Teyla reassures him.
    John closes his eyes and mumbles, “It’s good to be going home.”

Kingdom: I have a few things in the galleria, If you want them. I'll try to make one more for the night.
    Last edited by scifan; 30 July 2007, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Part 12:

Spoiler:

While Rodney, Radek and Sam are in the control room, an audio message comes from John. “I don’t know how long I can talk. I’m being held captive by these… space pirates, if you want to call them that. I’m pretending to help them. They need me for the Ancient genes,” he says as quietly as he can. “I’m not sure wh…” all goes silent. Rodney and Radek believe that with short message was just enough to locate where John is. Rodney gives the coordinates to Col. Caldwell and Sam updates Ronon and Teyla. She also asks them to meet Rodney and Major Lorne on the Daedalus in twenty minutes. Teyla and Ronon quickly say yes and run towards the Daedalus.
      Didn’t take long for Col. Caldwell and his crew to get to the coordinates the Rodney gave him. They can see a ship not to far from their position.
      Rodney points to the ship, “That’s gotta be it! We’re picking up Sheppard’s life sign signature.”
      Col. Caldwell asks the technician to open a channel, “My name is Col. Caldwell. I know that you have Col. Sheppard and we want you to give him back to us immediately.”
      “I want a lock on Sheppard and beam him directly to the bridge,” demands Caldwell.
      When John is beamed aboard, he is laying on his side, curled up slightly and barely conscience. Teyla and Ronon run over to check him out. They can see that he was badly beaten. Caldwell orders a medical team to the bridge.
      John looks up and sees Ronon and Teyla. “Hey beautiful and hey to you too Teyla,” he says with a mischievous grin. Teyla and Ronon start to giggle and John grabs his side and begins to moan, “I think I have a couple of broken ribs.”
      “Do not worry John, you are safe now and you will be taken care of,” Teyla reassures him.
      This is GREAT!
      Spoiler:
      I actually like how you involved everyone on the Atlantis team this is a very good thing! This is my favorite quote:
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Hiya Kingdom!!

Hey Elf,

What's up?
        sigpic
        Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
          Hey Elf,

What's up?
          Not much! Trying to update my lovely food journal! Exciting,isn't it!

I thought I would fling some clips for collection! I have to give CAMY and WIKKED all the glory for all their hard work in putting them together!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Part 12:

Spoiler:

Kingdom: I have a few things in the galleria, If you want them. I'll try to make one more for the night.
            You're too kind....thanks, Scifan
            sigpic
            Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

My fellow whumper posted this in the official countdown to S4 thread! I loved the way she broke it down for everyone! It does not seem that far away now!!
              so I'm thinking I should start the Teyla Whumping thread in.... six fridays?

oh and Elf: you ready to read a new update?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                so I'm thinking I should start the Teyla Whumping thread in.... six fridays?

oh and Elf: you ready to read a new update?
                Which one would that be...?
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

you mean to tell me you forget which story?! *hands Elf a huge mug of catnip laced coffee* here drink this

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

you mean to tell me you forget which story?! *hands Elf a huge mug of catnip laced coffee* here drink this
                    Forgotten Family or OH ****e!

I already read the update on Forgotten Family!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

the the first one of those two

the update will be posted within the next hour

Comment

the the first one of those two

the update will be posted within the next hour
                        Very Cool! It may have to wait till tomorrow for me to read it though!!
                        I am starting to fade on all of you! I know but it is actually very possible for
                        Elfie to start to slow down..
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

This is GREAT!
                          Spoiler:
                          I actually like how you involved everyone on the Atlantis team this is a very good thing! This is my favorite quote:
                          Spoiler:
                          Ok, which part was it. The part that he called Ronon beautiful, the part that Teyla says, "Don't worry....."
                          OH Wait, let me guess. It wouldn't be the part where he's in pain and he has a couple of broken ribs. Would it? LOL.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Ok, which part was it. The part that he called Ronon beautiful, the part that Teyla says, "Don't worry....."
                            OH Wait, let me guess. It wouldn't be the part where he's in pain and he has a couple of broken ribs. Would it? LOL.
                            How'd ya guess!....
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              *giggle*
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                *giggle*
                                You wouldn't be laughing at me ....HUH? Are ya YappiChick?

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X