John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Okay, I know I said I was going to work on my WIPs but this got stuck in my head and wouldn't leave me alone, so here's another oneshot.

Set in series four, it's a conversation between John and Ronon called 'Trouble'. Let me know what ya think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654586/1/Trouble

Didn't know multiplicity had been updated - I'm off to read that now!
    Just read your fic Ruby! very nice!. You had me giggling when John was thinking

Spoiler:
    Backless, the dress was backless! Oh dear god…

LOL!!! very nice!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Ruby--You Rule. Totally. (That's my valley girlness coming out!) I love the pic. Mind if I take the pic and throw it on my website as a cover to the story?
      Of course! I'm just glad you like it!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Gotta go for now. I have to actually watch the movies I rented. they are
        due back tomorrow I think. Not sure. Pathetic isn't it. That how addicted
        I am to the JT thread.

Thanks Scifan for congrats on my 900th post!
        I might be on later. Nice to meet you WendyJ! Hope you come
        around more often.

Thanks again Camy for tackling nextweek for me!

Ruby- I waiting patiently for Baby Love update. Promise.

Bye Y'all!

I'll do my best. it all depends on my stupid mind. See ya.
        Hugs
        Wendy
        John Sheppard is my happy place
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind feedback about Trouble.

Remember people, we don't need puny polls to make us feel good about our ship... we have on-screen chemistry and a great season ahead!!

Chapter 12 of BL half done, going back to it now... back later...
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

you guys post waaaay to much
            lol
            sigpic

Comment

Well I gotta go i'm falling asleep over my keyboard. Talk to you all again soon i hope,
              Hugs
              Wendy
              John Sheppard is my happy place
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Very nice Scifan!!! another great banner!!!
                Thanks Mayra.

To Jess and Ruby: WOW! Awesome fics. I loved them both and left a review for each.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  No...I'm one of thsoe old time authors who actually have a webpage set up for myself. No blog. No LJ. Just plain ol' html. I love having my own site...it makes me feel like I own a part of the web.

If you ever want to set one up or have me help you (since I have all your stories on ym HD) just let me know and I'll hook you up!
                  OK, I might just do that cause I don't have any of those. I guess I'm not totally web savy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Gotta go for now. I have to actually watch the movies I rented. they are
                    due back tomorrow I think. Not sure. Pathetic isn't it. That how addicted
                    I am to the JT thread.

Thanks Scifan for congrats on my 900th post!
                    I might be on later. Nice to meet you WendyJ! Hope you come
                    around more often.

Thanks again Camy for tackling nextweek for me!

Ruby- I waiting patiently for Baby Love update. Promise.

Bye Y'all!
                    Um...can I take that back...cause this is going to be WILD! you guys are too much! How many pages do I have to go back to? *kidding*

Did you give me the dates or the pages where I have to start from?

Now, I've finished doing my voting...Dang that was...Um..never mind..I"m one of the mods there..

*slaps herself*

yes, hope everyone here did their noms cause today is the last day.....

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is really lame but I loved the scene so much I just had to do it.

This is a picture ispired by YC's fantabulous story Multiplicity. It really is a major spoiler, so if you haven't read it follow these three simple steps:

1) Don't look at the picture.
                      2) Go read the fic.
                      3) Come back and look at the picture.

Voila!

Spoiler:

Ruby, this is hilarious! Great Job....YC..I read your fic Multiplicity....you go girl! you better make hot JT!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        ELF: Look under my sig. I'll save it until we have a better way to save it. I didn't want it to get lost.

Camy, I know I never thought I'd ever get here. I can't wait to get to when I get change my icon.
                        At this rate honey you'll be there in two weeks or less! LOL and before you know it, you'll reach me! LOL

Mrs. B..I saw the banner for Trials up on your site, it looks awesome, but I like GB better...I don't mind if you take it down and put hers up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Um...can I take that back...cause this is going to be WILD! you guys are too much! How many pages do I have to go back to? *kidding*

Did you give me the dates or the pages where I have to start from?

Now, I've finished doing my voting...Dang that was...Um..never mind..I"m one of the mods there..

*slaps herself*

yes, hope everyone here did their noms cause today is the last day.....

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/
                          It sure is a very fast paced thread these days,,,and that is truly AWESOME...

And yes Camy,,,I've done my nominations,,, slaps self,,next time I got to make it during a span of time instead of the last two days *lol*
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Okay, I know I said I was going to work on my WIPs but this got stuck in my head and wouldn't leave me alone, so here's another oneshot.

Set in series four, it's a conversation between John and Ronon called 'Trouble'. Let me know what ya think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654586/1/Trouble

Didn't know multiplicity had been updated - I'm off to read that now!
                            Rubs...I'll have to read this some other time, maybe manana or Sunday..no Sunday's the picnic..maybe Monday..no, Monday's the Newsletter and at the rate these girls are going I"ll be doing 3 pages of updates!

I"m so happy to see this thread booming!

Blue, Nina, LC, aren't you amazed!? All you 'ol timers...these guys make us look awful...

but they know we are the serious ones...

Okay..for you newbies...that love smilies...we have a collection of our own...

take a look!

and take all you want.....

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...yla%20Archive/

Instead of looking page by page, simply click on view all and you'll see tons of little movie clips done by Wikkedangel for us and then you'll see several smilies done by several people..Zuz and Min....

Here's a little sneak peek...
                            sigpic

Comment

Who can forget the classics...

sigpic

Comment

Well, if you promise not to tell anyone...

Spoiler:
                                shamefully I did mine today

BTW..since Wikked is taking a break and I"m doing the caps for Stargaze now, she will be making more little movie clips for us....

HOOOOORAAAAAY!

You know....I've been thinking of opening a JT Game....maybe a thread of 500 John and Teyla Glances...whatcha think...

If you like the idea someone open the thread and will go NUTS posting all sorts of caps of John and Teyla glancing at one another...I'm sure there are more than 500......

Last one...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X