sigpic

Comment

I have a whip

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        But I gotta say I dont think its impossible
        Spoiler:
        if the writers take it in the direction of Teyla having these feelings for John but she doesnt think he feels the same, or that anything could happen between them and have some faceless marine there.......i'll be pissed if they do that im just saying i dont think its impossible for The Writers to do that
        I'm all for Jealous John but only if it serves an arc for say him coming to a true realization of his feelilngs for her where he cant deny it any longer
        I could see the writers headed that way, and with Rachel's words

Spoiler:
        of a hidden whatever...
        I see the possibilities even greater. I don't care to see that scenario at all. I liked VB's idea of a past lover coming back now, but not something that we didn't see on camera but now we are supposed to believe it's been happening behind close doors..NOPE, don't buy it!
        sigpic

Comment

Naughty Girl.

Scifan wrote...
          MRS.B through me off so much I forgot why I came here.

Congrats on 29000 POSTS!!!!!
          Camy I'm sorry I couldn't get to you earlier. RL you know that is. Do you have any ideas for celebrating?
          WHAT????? I missed it!? WHEN, HOW! WHERE!

Wait....Wait....I have to celebrate this....

CONGRATS EVERYONE! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!
          sigpic

Comment

A past lover is more believable to me.

LOL Love the dancing stick man!

my ships

Comment

Eggssactly!
              sigpic

Comment

GB...if PB is shrinking your artwork it's because you need to change the settings up above in the setting options. I'll give you some instructions...hold on!
                sigpic

Comment

Holding....

my ships

Comment

Okay..go to the top of your PB account and find this toolbar...

upload to: images from my PC video web url mobile phone
                    max image size: 800 x 600 (options)

Click on options...and then click on the circle that reads for 17" screen or
                    (1024 x 768)

It will look like this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Image Options
                    basic dimensionsupgrade to pro dimensions
                    avatar ( 100 x 75 ) 19" screen ( 1280 x 960 )
                    thumbnail ( 160 x 120 ) 21" screen ( 1600 x 1200 )
                    website, email ( 320 x 240 ) 22" screen ( 2048 x 1536 )
                    message board ( 640 x 480 ) 23" screen ( 2240 x 1680 )
                    15" screen ( 800 x 600 ) 2 megabyte file size
                    17" screen ( 1024 x 768 )
                    1 megabyte file size

Click save changes at the bottom of the image options. Now your new stuff should stay within that size unless you make something larger than that. For that you need a paid account.
                    Hope that helps. Simply upload your wallpaper again or delete that one and update the new one but the one that you post here now will have the dreaded "x".
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      I could see the writers headed that way, and with Rachel's words

Spoiler:
                      of a hidden whatever...
                      I see the possibilities even greater. I don't care to see that scenario at all. I liked VB's idea of a past lover coming back now, but not something that we didn't see on camera but now we are supposed to believe it's been happening behind close doors..NOPE, don't buy it!
                      I think if the writers are smart theyll give us half of what we want and none of what we hate. which =

Spoiler:
                      John and/or Teyla coming to the obvious realization of how they feel for the other even if its just for the audiences viewing pleasure

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                        LogicSequence writes: “Just saw the Atlantis promo during Eureka, not quite extra long though, unless i missed other parts of it.”

Answer: From what I understand, that was the first of several 30 second clips they’ll be running from now until the season premiere

Anonymous #1 writes: “I know you mentioned that Teyla would probably not make it to Earth this season. But is there a possibility that she may appear in the Earth story pitched in by Mr. Flannigan?”

Answer: Teyla will not be traveling to the Earth this season

Ccs926 writes: “Could you be a little more specific about the "dark turn"? Does Teyla have a hidden mean streak we have yet to see? Or should we take the term dark to mean tragic?”

Answer: How about both?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Okay..go to the top of your PB account and find this toolbar...

upload to: images from my PC video web url mobile phone
                          max image size: 800 x 600 (options)

Click on options...and then click on the circle that reads for 17" screen or
                          (1024 x 768)

It will look like this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Image Options
                          basic dimensionsupgrade to pro dimensions
                          avatar ( 100 x 75 ) 19" screen ( 1280 x 960 )
                          thumbnail ( 160 x 120 ) 21" screen ( 1600 x 1200 )
                          website, email ( 320 x 240 ) 22" screen ( 2048 x 1536 )
                          message board ( 640 x 480 ) 23" screen ( 2240 x 1680 )
                          15" screen ( 800 x 600 ) 2 megabyte file size
                          17" screen ( 1024 x 768 )
                          1 megabyte file size

Click save changes at the bottom of the image options. Now your new stuff should stay within that size unless you make something larger than that. For that you need a paid account.
                          Hope that helps. Simply upload your wallpaper again or delete that one and update the new one but the one that you post here now will have the dreaded "x".
                          Thanks sooo much Camy!!

Okay here it is again...the right size
                          Spoiler:

my ships

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                            LogicSequence writes: “Just saw the Atlantis promo during Eureka, not quite extra long though, unless i missed other parts of it.”

Answer: From what I understand, that was the first of several 30 second clips they’ll be running from now until the season premiere

Anonymous #1 writes: “I know you mentioned that Teyla would probably not make it to Earth this season. But is there a possibility that she may appear in the Earth story pitched in by Mr. Flannigan?”

Ccs926 writes: “Could you be a little more specific about the "dark turn"? Does Teyla have a hidden mean streak we have yet to see? Or should we take the term dark to mean tragic?”

Talk about vague.
                            To bad Teyla won't be going to Earth.

my ships

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Ohhh, I asked that second question about Teyla going to Earth.
                              That means that...

Spoiler:
                              We probably won't see Teyla much in the last episodes of the season. I'm sure that if she's not going to Earth then most likely that will be a Teyla light episode as well. So, Teyla will show a mean streak...we know that will be when she fights those guys in Missing and I"m sure she's going to be on pissed off lady....and then the tragic has to be her people's demise as well, right? and what about her pregnancy? maybe that will be tragic as well....

WOW! Not really nothing that we didn't already know but I"m curious as to what we are missing in this plot...cause we are missing something.

Thanks Mrs. B for the update!

And you are most welcomed GB...it's BEAUTIFUL!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think if the writers are smart theyll give us half of what we want and none of what we hate. which =

Spoiler:
                                John and/or Teyla coming to the obvious realization of how they feel for the other even if its just for the audiences viewing pleasure
                                Oh, I know they are going to give us something...JM has already wrote and we've seen some of it, the question is how it's going to unfold! I"m hoping the writers are in the same train of thought as you Mrs. B.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X