John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I saw an interview from DH and he talks about Joe, Rachel and Jason. I hope you like it. I thought is was funny.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=46
    Thanks Scifan! this was really nice and it's always great to know how well they all get along!. Thanks!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Here you can also see a little interview that aired today with Joe Flanigan...
      He talks a little about his family and the show...
      He really comes off to be a great guy and sweet, and very down to earth kind of a guy in his interviews...just so relaxed...
      http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/video/?track=nav
      I got to see it this morning on tv and it was really nice to see Joe and how down to earth he is!. Even with the "i just got out of bed" look, he is just too cute!!!!. I loved that he talked about his family and his kids. Too bad they didn't mention anything about season 4, they only showed a small clip of First Strike, the scene with the Fantastic Four comment. I was shaking my head a little at how those poor guy's didn't really know much about Scifi LOL!!. But none the less, it was very entertaining to see.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
        Another Comic!
        Spoiler:
        YAY! another Comic from you!. Totally love it! Thanks Quania!

Lovely Wallie by the way! you are very talented!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Are these the ones BP?

Close enough. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
            Yup, there sure was.... it was all a big clip - fest but there were some VERY interesting thing in the clips.... Under the cut ladies!
            Spoiler:
            There was a fast scene of a very agonized Teyla on a med table with something strange moving under the skin of her belly... Could this be pregnancy related? Hmmm.... It's very possible that this baby thing isn't at all human.

A nice few scenes of Sam and then of Keller. It looked VERY exciting. Here's link to some early caps if you're interested. http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69767.html

Spoiler:
            I dont know if it necessarily is to do with the pregnancy, cause there have been some shots where she looks bigger than she does in that clip...and i think everyone would know about it if she was screaming like that
            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Ooh, yeah! I saw that! It creeped me out; made me think of "Alien". At any rate, if it does have anything to do with the other spoiler, it must have been before anyone could know,
              Spoiler:
              save, possibly, for Teyla, and whomever the father of the baby is.

Comment

Someone made a good point on JM blog
                Spoiler:
                it could be something from doppelganger...or however u spell it

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Morning all -
                  Spoiler:
                  Do you really think that they would kinda have us "foiled" in Rachel's interview when she said something about a new crush and how she hopes to be part of the casting process...Do you think that might NOT be the case and she was just being misleading.....and that she really does get pregnant by some "thing"?

Comment

cuz I REALLY HOPE thats the case

Comment

Are any of the new people eg, Lady V or Mrs B, go by Hazeleyes on fanfiction.net?

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

No, sorry. Why do you ask?

Comment

him/her was wanting to talk about our favourite couple and well here is where all the action is and i was hoping they had made it over...

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Alright I stand corrected... I never thought they would show anything from season 4.... since hey skiffy seems to be all weird when it has come to SGA... but I see sanssong has put up the LJ link for prion who I heard this from first....

I'll give you two more links with larger screencaps from SGAFan they look really great....

Now
                            Spoiler:
                            the clip where there are pics of in one of these posts about Teyla..yes the speculation is that it might be from Doppelganger ,,that she is having some kind of nightmare...but then again who know... I guess we just have to wait and see,,if it is a nightmare of her ,, or if it might my something freaky with her pregnancy...

Season 4 looks really awesome,,,and seeing pics ,,I really don't mind seeing Carter there,,, it kind of looks like she might actally belong among them *ducks* *lol* I guess I'm just so used to her that I don't mind... and since the latest interview with Amanda,,it seems it might be turning out just the way I want it to...hopefully...

anyway the links to the two posts by SGAFan with larger caps from the ads...
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=84269

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=84274

And according to the ads...Season 4 is having it's premiere in September!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

those caps with
                              Spoiler:
                              teyla with long hair....this might link into explaining something about her past!!

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                So now that we've seen new clips of alienish stuff in her belly do we think a) its going to be a dream/hallucination, whatever or b) thats she truly will be impregnated by something and not someone

Comment

Working...
                                X