No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shippiness! All the pics are great! Good nws! (no I didn't switch my car insurrance to Geiko) I can actually see all of my signature now, yeah! You can never have too many shippy pics. Choir's done! That means I can now gab all Summer long, heh-heh.

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

I just noticed....I'm not a prim'ta anymore, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

weee!! welcome back to constant-blab land!

so where'd all the shippers go??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          weee!! welcome back to constant-blab land!
          You have to love it!

so where'd all the shippers go??
          One of them is still here, lurking. That person comes in when he gets an e-mail about a new message, might make a comment, and disappears immediately after they're done.

Care to take a guess who that person is?

(Oh, and he [quietly] ships for J/S, D/O, and S/T. Feel free to try and guess what they mean. )
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Yep, I'm bored.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
              Yep, I'm bored.

Well, I gave you people a puzzle to work on.

Comment

I am a big sheyla's shipper!
                They are simply made for each other!!

Comment

yay! another shipper! welcome, welcome! just another reminder, since we've gotten a few more newbies... in case ya haven't read the whole thread yet

no using dissing of other ships or shippers to praise this ship, and, well... no dissing or making fun of other ships or shippers in general... discussion is always welcomed, but as long as the discussion is ABOUT this ship of course positive comments about anyone or anything is always welcome! just tryin to keep this thread a happy place where discussers of all ships can feel welcome and un-patronized (if they want to brave the thread )

Comment

I'm a shipper! Anyone notice that whenever a team goes after John or Teyla, the other is always on it? Doesn't the fact that that we post on here more than the 'real shippers' mean we're actually BIGGER shippers? Either that or we're just windier......probably the later.

Comment

Hey did u guys see the new trailer for Atlantis? It so rocks. Teyla looked different and the commercial was so KOOL. LOVED THE COMMERCAL and hope to see more. Maybe some scenes of John and Teyla.
                      part of:
                      Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        OK, that's been bugging me for a while. Mind shrinking that thing!

[edit] (Oh, great, now I've just made the thread view wider!)

Comment

Sorry for the delay of Caps - but I have been ill and spent the last few weeks finishing off some major assignments for University.

But now I have finished - here are the caps from "Underground" and "The Storm"

Underground:

The Storm:

Comment

Awww... you been sick too Mike? Seems this whole thread caught something.

Wonderful caps! I love that whole scene in the jumper. They just keep trading these almost-lustful-if-you-want-it-to-be looks with each other, but pulling the 'blushing virgin' routine and looking away quick! So pulling on the 'shipper heartstrings over here!

On another note, OMG I LOVE Teyla and Shep's new promo pics! I do wish there were more, and preferably some of Shep in uniform... but hey. I'll take what I can get for now!

Did anyone see the spoiler listing on the front page concerning Episode 11 of the new season? Poor spoiler-phobes must be freaking right about now... Heh. Let 'em freak. Gives us something to watch while waiting.

Sorry about rambling. Pain pills and sleepyness are a very dangerous combo. So, talk to y'all's later!

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                              Awww... you been sick too Mike? Seems this whole thread caught something.

Wonderful caps! I love that whole scene in the jumper. They just keep trading these almost-lustful-if-you-want-it-to-be looks with each other, but pulling the 'blushing virgin' routine and looking away quick! So pulling on the 'shipper heartstrings over here!

On another note, OMG I LOVE Teyla and Shep's new promo pics! I do wish there were more, and preferably some of Shep in uniform... but hey. I'll take what I can get for now!

Did anyone see the spoiler listing on the front page concerning Episode 11 of the new season? Poor spoiler-phobes must be freaking right about now... Heh. Let 'em freak. Gives us something to watch while waiting.

Sorry about rambling. Pain pills and sleepyness are a very dangerous combo. So, talk to y'all's later!

Never say you're sorry for rambling especially if it is pertaining to John & Teyla
                              I think the new promo shots are HOT
                              My quesrion is will we ever get to see at least one Sheyla kissing scene ? And if so how will is come to be :

A. Dream Sequence
                              B. Accidental Playful Smooch
                              C. Intense Kissing Scene

My answer would be A simply because if any kissing occurs I'm sure it will be a fantasy dream thingy

Pam

Comment

Who knows

Spoiler:
                                Conversion sounds like a good episode for Sheppard and Teyla fans - maybe the team is captured or one of them is and is drugged and ends up dreaming.

Or from the new spoilers of "Hive" Sheppard starts dreaming whilst held captive and he dreams of kissing Teyla as the Wraith Teyla or something freaky like that

Comment

Working...
                                X