• Show
Clear All

Before I Sleep Caps:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      Originally posted by Purpleyin
      All I can wonder is where the hell is Dex's other hand
      That's what I was wondering too....
      actually, now that you mention it... that's a VERY good question does it look like that shadow on teyla's leg could be right below it to anyone else?? (a not-so-good moment, perhaps? )

AND why the hell aren't the guys in the back doing anything but shep is?? hmm???

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        AND why the hell aren't the guys in the back doing anything but shep is?? hmm???
        Because they're just extras that sit there and do nothing.

*is REALLY wondering what's going on in the pic. *

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          *is REALLY wondering what's going on in the pic. *
          It's an athosian trust ritual. Or Teyla asked Shep what "kinky" meant and he had to show her.

Comment

*runs in*

*runs out*

haha! I kid! Or do I...

<3 Juli
            Citizen of Braneville

Comment

I jest! I Play nice! *waves white flag*

Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Hey ppl, Just wonderin what was ur favorite John/Teyla episode in season 1 and which episode u think will be for them in season 2?
                part of:
                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                  Hey ppl, Just wonderin what was ur favorite John/Teyla episode in season 1 and which episode u think will be for them in season 2?
                  I think Rising - I made a poll on the Sheyla Yahoo group and Rising won it by 3 votes
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sheyla...eys?id=1049963

As for the best season 2 episode that will be good for them has to be "Conversion" from the photos.

Comment

Letters From Pegasus, I love the agnst!

Comment

Hmmmm, Home for S1 and has to be Conversion for S2.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Speaking of Sheyla fic... Anybody have any favorites? Or favorite authors for Sheyla?

And I like Home in Season 1 (she shared his reality!!!) and definetly Conversion looks all kinds of shippy for Season 2.
                        Last edited by aaobuttons; 18 June 2005, 07:53 PM.
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Although I really liked Rising I actually enjoyed LFP better since I liked the angsty level and it was great seeing John & Teyla alone not always with all the others so LFP was MAJOR SHIPPY for Sheyla ..
                          As for Conversion it sounds intriguing but I'm sure there will be other eps too which showcase Sheyla ..

Pam

Comment

aaobottons I'm on chap 2 of this one and it's good so far, a rather er high teen rating though. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2443582/1/

Comment

I didnt think teyla needed development, she was great. Is great ... I keep forgetting shes not dead. Lol!

Shes not married, that guy dyes. Remember that episode on Sg-1 ... but hey, were not talking about her, were talking about TEYLA ... and that guy that she has stick fights with every now and again.

I just wanna see the new eps cause I wanna know how that little issue with Dex, Teyla and Shep is going to end. And I wanna see whats up with Sheppard and why he felt it absolutly necessary to pin her against the wall during their stick fight ... hmmm. Actually, Id do the same ... never mind. I'm off to linger again ...excuse me.
                              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                                I didnt think teyla needed development, she was great. Is great ... I keep forgetting shes not dead. Lol!

Shes not married, that guy dyes. Remember that episode on Sg-1 ... but hey, were not talking about her, were talking about TEYLA ... and that guy that she has stick fights with every now and again.

I just wanna see the new eps cause I wanna know how that little issue with Dex, Teyla and Shep is going to end. And I wanna see whats up with Sheppard and why he felt it absolutly necessary to pin her against the wall during their stick fight ... hmmm. Actually, Id do the same ... never mind. I'm off to linger again ...excuse me.
                                Loon.

Crazy loon.

But I agree. Teyla was rather well developed for the first season. She had core values, Honesty, Compassion, Boldness... ect. We didnt learn that much about some of the other charecters, and no one complained.

I still think that the scene is Shep telling Dex to back off And I LIKE that idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X