hmm....
    Spoiler:
    trapped on the wraith hive ship... kinky

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      hmm....
      Spoiler:
      You have given me all sorts of bad, bad thoughts . Now I need to go look for fics that deal with that spolier pic.

McKay is Snarky Geek Love

Comment

Originally posted by Natacup82
        You have given me all sorts of bad, bad thoughts . Now I need to go look for fics that deal with that spolier pic.
        Hope u find it. Do u guys think that shes on the hive ships?
        part of:
        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          hmm....
          Spoiler:
          That's where fiction comes in hadny, be it PG 13 rated or NC 17 rated.

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

ROFL!! oh yes indeed anyone read any spoiler/speculation fics yet that take pace around siege 3?? i know some folks like to write fics on what they think will happen and all that...

Comment

there really isnt much stories of John and Teyla, Ifu check out fanfiction.net then search under tvshows and look for stargate atlantis and look for storied that involve Sheyla then maybe u'll find one.
              part of:

Comment

What happened to the thread??? Last post on May 24th!!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I know it's terrible. It's cause I haven't been here thats why! You'll all be pleased to know I got my computer back today. And once I get home and set it up (probably take me a few days to get around to it ... dam laziness!) I will make you one of my world famous pictures, thanks to the classic paint program, and you'll all be happy and love me forever and everyone will post again!

How about that ... man I'm hungry!
                  Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                    I know it's terrible. It's cause I haven't been here thats why! You'll all be pleased to know I got my computer back today. And once I get home and set it up (probably take me a few days to get around to it ... dam laziness!) I will make you one of my world famous pictures, thanks to the classic paint program, and you'll all be happy and love me forever and everyone will post again!

How about that ... man I'm hungry!
                    ooh! Woohoo! So, can we get you to MSN now?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Oh I suppose so. What can it hurt right! RIGHT??? Uh-oh!

OKay ... REALLY need food now - but ... too ... lazy ... to ... get ... up

Comment

Oh I suppose so. What can it hurt right! RIGHT??? Uh-oh!

EDIT: Ooooh! Look! 2500 posts! PARTY!!!!

Comment

Don't mind if I do ... MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!

Done and done. Now I know noone could add me to msn before, stupid me forgot to change emails ... woops!

Comment

Done and done. Now I know noone could add me to msn before, stupid me forgot to change emails ... woops!
                            Now, just get on the messenger. Or add me if you are.

Comment

Ok i'm writing a fic and it's from the perspective of an alein doing a nature show on SGA1. I'm trying to sneak in some sheyla, but can't think of a good way to do this. Any help would be appreiciated! (and yes my poor spell check program!)

Comment

hey did u guys see the new season 2 pics. u should check it out if u still havent seen it. its http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/
                                part of:

Comment

Working...
                                X