John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    I think we were all unaware of this Nebulan and feel its a bit late now to start contributing ..... John and Teyla don't belong in the minor pairings section anyway . Next time we'll have to be more observant and get in early ..
    well, I'm gonna keep voting for them if anyone would like, you're welcome to join me

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
      well, I'm gonna keep voting for them if anyone would like, you're welcome to join me
      Ok then you've convinced me..

Runs off to get a J/T pic...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
        Hey All!

I've been playing hookie, but made a vid while I did so. I'm not completely happy with it. My computer was giving me serious drama, so I wasn't able to use my season three clips, but I love this song to death. The vid can be downloaded here. Hope you like it!

Just saw the vid Devine! I loved it!. It is a very nice song for John and Teyla and i loved the scene's you chose!. Thanks for sharing it with us.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          LOL, check it out! Now ileliberte did Ronon and Rodney in the same vein as yesterday's drawing. Too cute. Love how Ronon keeps his dreadlocks, hehe.

http://ileliberte.livejournal.com/20476.html?#cutid1
          LOL!!! she did an amazing job!. Too cute!. I love the dreadlocks and even added the tatoos!. Oh and her Rodney was awesome!. Drawing Ronon is a little easier in that she could add dreadlocks to distinguish him but Rodney doesn't have as many distinguishing features, so i love how she added the little hair but most importantly how she gave him like this smirk/pose that is soooo Rodney!.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post

I'm feeling the lvoe too. Also a bit of a sucker for that scene as well. lol

Is there one of these little vids for the sparring in Hot Zone btw?
            Oh that's a good scene as well Nick!. Another one that could be good is the scene where Ronon is sparring with Teyla and nocks her down and John goes to her aid and puts the stick on Ronon's neck. I don't think there is one of that one yet?.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              lovely wallies blue i really love the first one you have really captured the facial expressions well also i have made a new wallie from the caps that wikked posted
              That's soooo cute Donna!, i love how you put the pictures in the Shape of J/T.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

thanks mayra i think its one of the best ones ive done so far
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

LOL, check it out! Now ileliberte did Ronon and Rodney in the same vein as yesterday's drawing. Too cute. Love how Ronon keeps his dreadlocks, hehe.

That is so cute.... thanks of the link LC..
                  sigpic

Comment

Special Delivery for Thread Mommy, Nina, Mayra and Nick Part 5

Rising: Parts 1 & 2

Hello with big grins to match

Just you and me.........and him.

Your leader looks through me

Clumsy John

The necklace scene

Ford knows!

Did I forget any scene from Rising?

Duet---I thought we were supposed to be sparring today?

Last edited by WikkedAngel; 23 May 2007, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
                      Special Delivery for Thread Mommy, Nina, Mayra and Nick Part 5

Rising: Parts 1 & 2

Hello with big grins to match

Just you and me.........and him.

Your leader looks through me

Clumsy John

The necklace scene

Ford knows!

Did I forget any scene from Rising?

Duet---I thought we were supposed to be sparring today?

WOO HOO..... Wikedd you are AWSOME... I just love these.. snurching them and will look at them over and over.. thanks so much..
                      Last edited by bluealien; 23 May 2007, 03:22 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome Wikked...thanks for those...saved them all so I can look at them whenever I want...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post

I do, very much so.

Love the scene you picked from Seasons' 1 and 2, one i can't seem to rememebr for the lfie of me though, quite annoying. lol

And again, hadn't heard the song before either, nice and slow, v good fit.

Wondeful vid.

Warrior Angel, if such things exist.

Thanks a lot
                          Thank you for the kind words. Which scene can't you remember?

Got a vid rec for you guys! Nicole did another J/T vid, this one is AU humor. It turned out GREAT! Her editing and effects are outstanding I think! Here's her LJ for anyone interested!

http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/142208.html
                          That made my morning. Very cute. Thanks for the link.

Oh, poor Ronon! LOL!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Just saw the vid Devine! I loved it!. It is a very nice song for John and Teyla and i loved the scene's you chose!. Thanks for sharing it with us.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                            Hey All!

I've been playing hookie, but made a vid while I did so. I'm not completely happy with it. My computer was giving me serious drama, so I wasn't able to use my season three clips, but I love this song to death. The vid can be downloaded here. Hope you like it!

Bye for now,
                            Maddie
                            Just watched it Devine... I loved it .... fantastic job - thanks for sharing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              lovely wallies blue i really love the first one you have really captured the facial expressions well also i have made a new wallie from the caps that wikked posted
                              This is gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL! so original and different! thanks, Donna!!!!!

*Blue what are you assuming...that I made a mistake!?*
                              Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 23 May 2007, 03:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                                blantant plug ---> Game you might be interested in: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42763

Down to minor ships in the game now. Post one picture per day to vote for a pairing

I don't understand why more sheyla's aren't involved in the game. a sheyla started the game... probably some memo I miss because I don't frequent this thread...
                                check, done!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X