John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Number four unforgettable moment...balcony scene in 'Suspicion' The looks they give one another are the best.
    Number 5 John's suicide mission in 'Siege'

Number four Can you feel the love...scene at Athosian camp in Return.
    Love those!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      This is gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL! so original and different! thanks, Nina!
      Thats Donna's WP .. Camy..
      sigpic

Comment

Uh...er....sorry....I"m literally cruising through this....

*winks at Stephie*

Ah, Blue...the whole world doesn't need to know! LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
          Special Delivery for Thread Mommy, Nina, Mayra and Nick Part 5

Rising: Parts 1 & 2

Hello with big grins to match

Just you and me.........and him.

Your leader looks through me

Clumsy John

The necklace scene

Ford knows!

Did I forget any scene from Rising?

Duet---I thought we were supposed to be sparring today?

AW.....these are AWESOME! Uh, errr.....Nina...no....Blue..noo.....Wikked...YES!

Nick....I"m loving what you wrote....

*whatever that was*

LOL

Seriously...I love those scenes that you chose....that scene in The Return is definetely a keeper...

Wikked..I'm working on my 1000 JT moments....Uh, sorry...don't have a ticky...100 JT moments list that I want...ALRIGHT! How's 50 JT moments that I want clipped....OKAY! I'll take 25 but the ones you've posted don't count!

*evil smirk*

You know that I tried doing it and my computers...OH, man..I better get a new soon.....it's giving me this static...I think I got a buggie!

DARN IT!

Anywho...Umm.....Dee..I'm really going to see your vid soon...and Nicole's vid...jeepers....

Um..what else..Hi Mayra....Hi Stephie..Blue....Nina, Donna....everyone!

Nebulan...thanks for reminding me to post a cap...would you post two...one for me and you since I won't be here....Oh, they won't let you right...maybe I"ll get away with it and tell them that I'm doing mine a bit early since I won't be around...

so, anymore Unforgettable moments!
          sigpic

Comment

Wikked..I'm working on my 1000 JT moments....Uh, sorry...don't have a ticky...100 JT moments list that I want...ALRIGHT! How's 50 JT moments that I want clipped....OKAY! I'll take 25 but the ones you've posted don't count!

*Wikked passes out into a swoon*

1000 JT moments? Do we even have that many scenes in all of Atlantis?

I can do 25-50. Just give me an episode list and scene.
            Last edited by WikkedAngel; 23 May 2007, 06:59 PM.

Comment

LOL...Hey, I wrote to you that I capped over 1,000 caps for the Ark alone! You BETCHA I can find them! LOL

Oh, I'm working on this one....

Give me a week or so!
              sigpic

Comment

Clumsy John

The necklace scene

Ford knows!

WA - love these caps, thanks for sharing.

Maddie - the vid was wonderful, loved that song!

Donna - Your wallie was unique! Well done.

Camy - 1,000 moments?? That would take until the hiatus is over. Oh, was that the idea

If I missed anyone, this was a quick fly by post. Didn't go back too many pages, so know I'm still here and supporting you gang

Cyn
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks jta forever i think im getting better at making wallies now all ineed to do now is perfect my sig making
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Wicked, those little vid scenes are great. Did you get the balcony scene in 'Suspicion'? How about the ones below?

Number 7 unforgetable moment...Being tied up back-to-back by Ronan in 'Runner'

Number 5 Can you feel the love...Teyla flyig a Wraith ship and John's concern that she is alright.

These are not in the order I want them, just the order i think of them (between applying to transfer colleges for next year).

Camy, 1000 moments might take us a while maybe we should compile a list of ones already mentioned so they aren't done more than once.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Clumsy John

The necklace scene

Ford knows!

Wow! thanks for making these Wikked! they are lovely!. Its just great to see all these wonderful J/T moments!. You know, i'd almost forgot how many great scene's they have actually had in the past 3 season!. I could stare at those clips over and over again LOL!.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Unforgettable moment .... Number one.....

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Blue.... that is Gorgeous!

Don't forget to post your favorite cap of JT in the game...maybe we can make 12th or 13th place in this game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=42763&page=40
                          sigpic

Comment

Note For Wikked:

First 12 List of John and Teyla HAVE TO HAVE Mini Movie!

Rising Scenes:
                            1. Entering the Cave Scene when John offers to light her staff and she ignites his light instead...LOL

2. Teyla approaching John in that last scene right before she offers her Athosian Greeting...her walk and her smile...says it all!

3. John and Teyla in slow motion as they are running in the woods and John calls out to Teyla as she dissappears and then she appears with all that foggy cloudy effect and he gives her that look of MY GOSH SHE"S A GODDES!

4. John and Teyla right before she's beamed up they are running very close to one another.

EDITED:

4a. John is looking for Teyla and the others in the Hive Ship. He comes across their cell and Teyla hears him first and calls him. John approaches and asks her his infamous line, "Are you okay?"

HIDE AND SEEK!
                            5. John and Teyla in the Hallway giving each others smiles.
                            6. John and Teyla Eating Popcorn especially the part where they stare at each other.
                            7. John and Teyla in the Gateroom as John explains Hail Mary while watching Rodney passed out on the floor. Especially that close up and the way he looks at her and then she looks at him.

Thirty Eight Minutes:8. John and Teyla standing very close to each other..you know that famous cap that goes around all the time.

9. John and Teyla going up the hill while he is supporting her.

Do these at your discretion cause I"m not sure how close one scene is from the other.
                            10: Teyla is holding John and it looks like she's praying next to him.
                            11. John wakes up and asks her if she's alright and she looks at him in shock and says she's fine.

12. Teyla volunteers to take John and carries him through the event horizon.

Okay..no rush on these...you have some capping to do first! *wink*
                            sigpic

Comment

Steph - Girl I loved your new video...I mean come on you just threw that together...I mean it looked awesome... you even got a talent for throwing things together... hope to see more in the future

Devine - Loved your video as well... wonderful song and great clips...thanks for sharing...and keep it up

Black Panther - Loved both of the videos that you put links up to here... really great ones... thanks for sharing and keep it up...

Loving the videos...and hopefully we all will make more in a near future... we have a lot of great clips to work with from 3 seasons...and once season 4 rolls around hopefully we will have many many more great scenes to work with...
                              Keep up all the great work..videos, stories and artwork... J/T and their fans just ROCK
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Wow! thanks for making these Wikked! they are lovely!. Its just great to see all these wonderful J/T moments!. You know, i'd almost forgot how many great scene's they have actually had in the past 3 season!. I could stare at those clips over and over again LOL!.
                                It looks like some things from yesterday got lost. I'll write this again.

Wikked: I love the vid caps. One of my fav. is when he puts her necklace on, the way she looks at him and his hands motion. Need I say more.

Wendy: nice sig.

Blue: I loved the wallie. Awesom in black in white.

If I missed any one, I'll be back.

I hope guys enjoy my fanfic. Just don't freak out when you start to read it.
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1270535/

Comment

Working...
                                X