John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Love the look John and Teyla share here....

Spoiler:
    That's one of my favourite J/T scenes they've got such a wonderful connection lol

Comment

I love that scene, too. It was so flirty and intimate. I'd love to read a fanfic with a similar scene, expanded of course.

LOL.

Hope you've all been well. I'm pretty much MIA these days.

Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
        I love that scene, too. It was so flirty and intimate. I'd love to read a fanfic with a similar scene, expanded of course.

LOL.

Hope you've all been well. I'm pretty much MIA these days.

Doxy

Nice to see you back Doxymom,

It was a very flirty scene. I think we have done this before but I'm sure its no harm doing it again.

How about listing as many flirty scenes as we can - with caps, sigs, wallies or whatever.

I'll have to go through my pics again and try and come up with some more later.

Wikked and Camy seem to be the queens of capping.
        sigpic

Comment

Camy or Wikked - do you have any caps of John where he is smirking when he first sees Teyla in the Return part 1. I have some of Teyla, but none of John.

Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Brb!
            sigpic

Comment

Got these from Stargatecaps.com...they are quite large...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

His eyes stay with Teyla the entire time....

Spoiler:

Finally he looks at Ronon! No wonder Ronon has his suspicions!

Spoiler:

Teyla is beaming!

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Got these from Stargatecaps.com...they are quite large...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

His eyes stay with Teyla the entire time....

Spoiler:

Finally he looks at Ronon! No wonder Ronon has his suspicions!

Spoiler:

Teyla is beaming!

Spoiler:

OMG ........... faints from the beauty of the man. Picks herself up off the floor and is a puddle of drool now....

Teyla looks stunning too but John...... sigh.

Thanks so much Camy ... they are fabulous.
                sigpic

Comment

Playing catch up! Let’s see………

Mightygirl, JTLover & Toomi: Welcome! Don’t lurk come out and play. Pretty please?

Camy:
                  Sig for the October Calendar is beautiful. He! He! Everytime I see that Tamere pic I laugh like a loon. LOL! Thank you, Camy.

Bluealien: Geez, are you okay? Hope you’re doing a lot better. Beautiful wallie, by the way.

SazZat: Sorry to here about the bad experience. Hope things look up for Weir fans in season 4 (not Shweir, but Weir). Anywho, I agree with what you said. The best thing to do is to ignore them. Kinda glad I missed the hoopla.

Donna Booth: Great job on the vid! Congrats!

NinaM:
                  Think I commented on your lj. Wonderful vid!

Camy! Screencaps.com? Must add to list. The 4th and 5th pics of John are money shots! He’s basically drooling from seeing his girl again.

Comment

Thanks to Camy's beautiful caps - a wallie for The Return part 1....

its also another nice flirty scene.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Camy - Great caps of the scene in The Return 1.... I just love the looks between them in that scene...he sure couldn't keep his eyes of her...
                      Her smile is stunning...and his little cute smirk...oh dear can that guy get any more hot... *lol* pheww and I met him,,,darn it's been some time but it's still unreal that I've met my favorite actor on TV...
                      So hope for more great moments and sweet looks and smiles between them in season 4....

Blue - Another great wallpaper from that wonderful sweet scene...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Good Morning, hopefully the week has been kind to you all.

If you’re bored, you can read below why I did a vanishing act. Was barely able to read the odd post every other day let alone take part in the convo. Regrets…
                        Spoiler:
                        I had planned to congratulate Jodi and Devine on their respective milestones and contribute generally this time last week, wanted to go and take part in the convo in the Teyla thread too [apologies Camy], but um, i sort of dozed off, and when I woke up it was the next day, bit pitiful really.

And ever since, its been a frustrating week in its way, distractions and the like. Although if we were all in the same place now, I could say that the drinks are on me . For one of the things that has kept me so busy has been the Cheltenham Festival, which for those of you that don’t know is a famous Horse Racing meeting in these parts. And although I wasn’t actually there in person, i don’t mind a flutter from time to time. It hadd been quite disappointing until today, I was in the red, but the Bookies had made so much money off us poor punters they were handing out free bets today, and finally a decent priced winner came home. That’ll put a spring n your step.

Where it all began was Friday, somehow I’d been persuaded that it would be a grat idea if I went to the Ideal Home Show, a trade show for retailers in an Exhibition/Convention Centre here in London, biggest of its kind. 700 stalls or showrooms under one massive roof. And since it was for some reason seen as necessary to go round and check we hadn’t missed anything about 10 times, it felt like far more than 700 believe you me. And obviously, if you need a packhorse who better to turn to eh? That’s not entirely fair actually, I did offer to act as one more often than not. However in my experience, women don’t like you to carry all the bags, they need one or two to show off, evidence of their shopping prowess.

And what’s worse, the one thing that truly caught my eye at least, all day, these creations by an artist in coloured glass, *sigh* too expensive.

3 free fruit smoothie tasters from a Celebrity Chef including a rather nice Carribean version with a dash of rum, was a not too shabby aspectt to the day. Though where I have a drink that tries to take you to a white sandy beach bordering a turquoise sea with palms and scorchingly good weather, some of you actually enjoy the real thing, lucky devils lol].

For some annoying reason, it all fizzled out in the middle of London’s rush hour; juggling two brooms, a king size duvet cover and packs of pungent Sicilian sausages in a bag that was designed to but dind’t actually close, on the tube/subway whilst doing your best impression of a sardine, is harder than you first imagined it would be.

Bringing this finally back to JT, it was in a way like Camy’s fic, The Price for a Jar of Pickles, at least shopping wise. Alas, the dance with a beautiful woman under the moonlight somehow never happened, hmm, next time.

Think I’ve been fleeced to the tune of £175 or $340 by an internet firm.

And on a brighter note, something that has the potential to be the beginning of realising a dream, could be close at hand. But if it comes to pass, it is a debt I do not know how to repay. I have not told the person who is making it possible this, they are a friend I have known most of my life and is for all intents and purposes family. Even If it takes me years, I’ll find a way.

Well that’s it, not an exotic holiday, or as worthy in cause as staying away from here should be maybe, but I just felt I needed to explian. Wouldn’t want you to think me unreliable.

If you are still awake, I’ll get on with things undeniably Sheyla now.

The beginning seems as good a place as any to start. For me that is page 1131 so forgive me if this is a bit previous.

Jodi & Devine,

Congratualtions on reaching 100 & 200 posts, and thank you.

I had a crazy ambition at the end of last week to do something 100 or 200 themed, an offering of sorts.

In the end it became a fic centred around Teyla discovering the true meaning of John’s comments about them and the Fantastic Four. For I know it ws suggested as something that should be done, I was one of the people doing the suggesting. Anway, when reading over it, it seemed to lack soul, or was a bit wooden if you know what I mean. I’ll try to make something of it, I promsie you.

Oh and Devine, don’t suppose there’s a way I can see your vid, looks like I missed the boat in terms of YouTube you see.

I owe you a review for your fic as well, must see to that.

planet, well done and thanks and the artwork and the Top 10 thng a few pages back.

Donna, congrats on doing your first vid,. Reminded me of Steph’s “Love Is” one. *thumbs up* Liked the song choice. Don’t doubt yourself, you’ve made a great beginning here, I look forward to your next one. I couldn’t have done it.

Camy, for you I have to start in the present. Lovely caps you’ve posted, some of my favourites there I think. And then there was that sign you did also, you’ve been busy while I was awol, wonderfully so.

I very much doubt this has happened to you before, almost certianly not today, but I am going to compare you with a turtle , of the Teenage Ninja Mutant vareity. For in this world, you are an artist, I’m just not sure which name from history to give you.

blue as well, Nina, Devine, planet, hold on the math has let me down here, there are only four of them. Hmm, whoops.

Steph, you say your mother has injured ehr back, hope it's serious, a speedy recovery.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Thanks to Camy's beautiful caps - a wallie for The Return part 1....

its also another nice flirty scene.

Spoiler:
                        Ahh, now that is uncanny blue, i was going to request that, or close to it [i would've asked from a purly Teyla pov is all].

Has Devine seen that yet i wonder? We all know that she loves that scene. As do i.

I have a picture of the smoke of a forest fire blowing through a setting Portuguese sun as my desktop right now, however i can't see that being so in a few minutes.

Great, cheers.

I know i've barely scratched the surface in terms of catch up, but it's 5:30am and we're leaving ina an hour to travel up north to watch some football, be back mid to late evening perhaps.

However, if my veins run more with coffee than blood, i'll ensure i am not invisible later.
                        Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 18 March 2007, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                          Good Morning, hopefully the week has been kind to you all.

If you’re bored, you can read below why I did a vanishing act. Was barely able to read the odd post every other day let alone take part in the convo. Regrets…
                          Spoiler:
                          I had planned to congratulate Jodi and Devine on their respective milestones and contribute generally this time last week, wanted to go and take part in the convo in the Teyla thread too [apologies Camy], but um, i sort of dozed off, and when I woke up it was the next day, bit pitiful really.

And ever since, its been a frustrating week in its way, distractions and the like. Although if we were all in the same place now, I could say that the drinks are on me . For one of the things that has kept me so busy has been the Cheltenham Festival, which for those of you that don’t know is a famous Horse Racing meeting in these parts. And although I wasn’t actually there in person, i don’t mind a flutter from time to time. It hadd been quite disappointing until today, I was in the red, but the Bookies had made so much money off us poor punters they were handing out free bets today, and finally a decent priced winner came home. That’ll put a spring n your step.

Where it all began was Friday, somehow I’d been persuaded that it would be a grat idea if I went to the Ideal Home Show, a trade show for retailers in an Exhibition/Convention Centre here in London, biggest of its kind. 700 stalls or showrooms under one massive roof. And since it was for some reason seen as necessary to go round and check we hadn’t missed anything about 10 times, it felt like far more than 700 believe you me. And obviously, if you need a packhorse who better to turn to eh? That’s not entirely fair actually, I did offer to act as one more often than not. However in my experience, women don’t like you to carry all the bags, they need one or two to show off, evidence of their shopping prowess.

And what’s worse, the one thing that truly caught my eye at least, all day, these creations by an artist in coloured glass, *sigh* too expensive.

3 free fruit smoothie tasters from a Celebrity Chef including a rather nice Carribean version with a dash of rum, was a not too shabby aspectt to the day. Though where I have a drink that tries to take you to a white sandy beach bordering a turquoise sea with palms and scorchingly good weather, some of you actually enjoy the real thing, lucky devils lol].

For some annoying reason, it all fizzled out in the middle of London’s rush hour; juggling two brooms, a king size duvet cover and packs of pungent Sicilian sausages in a bag that was designed to but dind’t actually close, on the tube/subway whilst doing your best impression of a sardine, is harder than you first imagined it would be.

Bringing this finally back to JT, it was in a way like Camy’s fic, The Price for a Jar of Pickles, at least shopping wise. Alas, the dance with a beautiful woman under the moonlight somehow never happened, hmm, next time.

Think I’ve been fleeced to the tune of £175 or $340 by an internet firm.

And on a brighter note, something that has the potential to be the beginning of realising a dream, could be close at hand. But if it comes to pass, it is a debt I do not know how to repay. I have not told the person who is making it possible this, they are a friend I have known most of my life and is for all intents and purposes family. Even If it takes me years, I’ll find a way.

Well that’s it, not an exotic holiday, or as worthy in cause as staying away from here should be maybe, but I just felt I needed to explian. Wouldn’t want you to think me unreliable.

If you are still awake, I’ll get on with things undeniably Sheyla now.

The beginning seems as good a place as any to start. For me that is page 1131 so forgive me if this is a bit previous.

Jodi & Devine,

Congratualtions on reaching 100 & 200 posts, and thank you.

I had a crazy ambition at the end of last week to do something 100 or 200 themed, an offering of sorts.

In the end it became a fic centred around Teyla discovering the true meaning of John’s comments about them and the Fantastic Four. For I know it ws suggested as something that should be done, I was one of the people doing the suggesting. Anway, when reading over it, it seemed to lack soul, or was a bit wooden if you know what I mean. I’ll try to make something of it, I promsie you.

Oh and Devine, don’t suppose there’s a way I can see your vid, looks like I missed the boat in terms of YouTube you see.

I owe you a review for your fic as well, must see to that.

planet, well done and thanks and the artwork and the Top 10 thng a few pages back.

Donna, congrats on doing your first vid,. Reminded me of Steph’s “Love Is” one. *thumbs up* Liked the song choice. Don’t doubt yourself, you’ve made a great beginning here, I look forward to your next one. I couldn’t have done it.

Camy, for you I have to start in the present. Lovely caps you’ve posted, some of my favourites there I think. And then there was that sign you did also, you’ve been busy while I was awol, wonderfully so.

I very much doubt this has happened to you before, almost certianly not today, but I am going to compare you with a turtle , of the Teenage Ninja Mutant vareity. For in this world, you are an artist, I’m just not sure which name from history to give you.

Steph, you say your mother has injured ehr back, hope it's serious, a speedy recovery.

Ahh, now that is uncanny blue, i was going to request that, or close to it [i would've asked from a purly Teyla pov is all].

Has Devine seen that yet i wonder? We all know that she loves that scene. As do i.

I have a picture of the smoke of a forest fire blowing through a setting Portuguese sun as my desktop right now, however i can't see that being so in a few minutes.

Great, cheers.

I know i've barely scraped the surface in terms of catch up, but it's 5:30am and we're leaving ina an hour to travel up north to watch some football, be back mid to late evening perhaps.

However, if my veins run more with coffee than blood, i'll ensure i am not invisible later.
                          Thank you!!

Comment

Now I haven't been here in a while. I was sucked into S4 drama and barely saw my way out. Between that section and the JM thread, the character thread took a back seat.

I heard there was some good discussion, but since I haven't read any of the posts before posting this, I won't comment on them. But great for those discussions.

Anyway the reason I stopped by is because of a comment made by a poster on JM's blog. Now I would leave that stuff for S4 thread, but this has nothing to do with S4 but rather a comment was made and it shocked me.

The poster had mentioned TWIX. For those of you who weren't around, TWIX was my infamous name choice for JT besides SHEYLA or the dreaded SHEPMAGEN---ewww!!!

Now I forgot about it, it wasn't until Witchy reminded me what it was that I started to laugh. My moment of "something that cannot be named" was remembered by of all people---a non JT shipper. Shocker of all shockers -to yours truly! I, VABERELLA, could mark someone in such a way.

Anyway because this poster remembered something I apparently forgot, with the added slogan I might add...I know, who remembers the slogans too?!

I had to laugh my arse off and give a commemoration to a good post that was so long ago...

So for those who remembered and the newbies on the thread that may actually love the name and resurrect it's viable status as candidate for an alternate JT name.....

TWIX
                            Spoiler:

...WHEN YOU NEED A MOMENT!!!

I even still have a banner...go figure.

The moment in S3's Sateda, where we have them facing eye to eye with similar expressions of...who knows?! I had no word to describe it, although I got "Huh?" for John...and "Huh?" for Teyla.

I just happen to like the scene cap better than the hand touching for it's humor; Teyla's hair and John's ears, what more could I ask for?!

*Green me baby...you know you want to!!

On a side note to WikkedAngel----Long live Tangeline!! Did you see the ep on Friday girl?! Oh hella yes it was sexy!! Nothing better for my shipper heart. By the way what is up with Blair/Christian? Ewww!!
                            Last edited by vaberella; 16 March 2007, 11:56 PM.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Camy---More awesome caps!!!!! Love that moment! Thank you sooo much!

Blue--gorgeous wallie!!! Such great looks between them!

Nick!!! Welcome back!!! We missed you!!! Sounds like you've had a roller coaster of a week! LOL! But it sounds like some good possibilities coming up for you. I hope your dream comes true!
                              My Mom's doing better now, thanks for asking! It wasn't too serious this time around thank goodness!
                              And ohh, you've got me intrigued by this mention of a fic from the Fantastic Four conversation...!!!!

VB--that's hilarious! So what was actually the question? And more importantly, what was JM's answer? If he even understood the question, LOL! Any more news from JM lately in regards to S4? I'm woefully behind on the latest right now, so do share if you've seen any more interesting tidbits. Has he answered any more of your questions? Nice banner by the way, LOL!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                VB--that's hilarious! So what was actually the question? And more importantly, what was JM's answer? If he even understood the question, LOL! Any more news from JM lately in regards to S4? I'm woefully behind on the latest right now, so do share if you've seen any more interesting tidbits. Has he answered any more of your questions? Nice banner by the way, LOL!
                                Do I look like a canary? Or is that a hummingbird? Which one sings?!

Anyway, it's on his blog, I'll give the link but won't post the COMMENT, it's fourth from the last post. For those who don't know the purpose of posting the link is to see the post where the "hopeful" name I had for JT is mentioned.

As for JM's answer? When it comes to questions like that he's learned the art most mother's learn when dealing with a very ornery child---evasion. In other words, just ignores the post and keeps on chugging. It's quite entertaining to see especially when it's the same questions asked or the same statements made, over and over and over again.

Ooooh tidbits...

Spoiler:
                                I think you need to look to Trippy's LJ...psst...
                                Spoiler:
                                she has slides.
                                I'm such a rooster---does a rooster sing? No no, it crows.

Anyway, don't walk there---run there...or click there...or type there...or whatever it is you have to do to see her post. As for my questions, I sometimes ask about the show, sometimes not. My last question isn't about the show. He hasn't answered any of my Keller ones or anyone else's for Keller, so that might be a surprise. Which is no problem because I like the character.

I did ask if Teyla's dad had macked a Wraith Queen to get Teyla. He gave an affirmative "NO", to my utter disappointment. It would just have been entertaining for me if it was the case. Alas, we cannot have everything we hope for.

Actually, a thought just crossed my mind, as I was thinking about Teyla's dad and a Wraith queen. I'm going to ask if there is a chance of having James Earl Jones guest star on SGA as Teyla's dad. Oh that would be super duper hot!! I'd be on that like white on rice. Not only is JEJ the real father of Luke Skywalker [I will not count that onion of an OG as LS's dad] but also the father of Teyla. It would be grandiose to the extreme.

He did answer my questions on the wraith and the kids was one of the questions. We will learn more about Wraith dna and I think there's a chance we'll see wraith kiddies. I had wondered about Elia and where they hide the youngins'.

Of course I'm sure you're aware of John's backstory which might lead us back to Earth. And there's plenty of speculation on JM's poem----which might relate to a character facing parenthood. I figured it was John finding out he has a kid he didn't know about, but that's total speculation. Trippy shot down that idea... I still wuv you anyway Trip!

Other than that, nothing really special. I haven't asked much on Teyla, since really I've been spoiled enough and want to be surprised. Except for this new one, which might make him laugh. I'll ask him to Magic 8 Ball me!
                                I have asked about Ronon and we'll be seenig more of his people and his skills, so that's a plus. I had to ask about Ronon's title as a Specialist, these little things we don't know, bug me, so we'll finally know in S4. Woohoo!! And high five for the Ronon lovers... You know I'm always looking out!

Other than that, he talks more about food and the season finale of SG1, the SG films and of course the upcoming con at times. Other than that, nothing much or really revelatory. At the moment for some of us on the S4 thread is the anticipation for a new version of his [JM's] prophetic poem we're currently trying to decipher. <-----Yes, we have absolutely nothing better to do with our time!
                                HTH!

Has he answered any more of my questions? When doesn't he?! Oh, I'm bloody cocky now! No he doesn't always, especially when I post about 20 minutes before he posts an update, which has become the norm. But the latest had nothing to deal with fandom, sending him some candy for a great show and future season. I was feeling punky because there are so many people there who send him chocolates, I want to hang in their crowd.

Additionally, don't tell him...it's a bribe! My sister concocted a devious plan which I told a few msn JT chatters---which is to ply him with sweets so I can be sent a "golden ticket" or at least a free pass to go on the tour of the set, for next year. If you go to this link, and scroll to my post, you'll see mention of said "golden ticket"<----Giga would know what that is very well. [SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE] By the way Giga, write the slide<----subliminal message! If she's not here, I have to email that girl.

Anyway, once I send my sweeties, I plan on pushing the point to get a free tour. It will likely not work and he'll spend his time quoting certain statutes in Canadian law which would prove the reasons why he can't give me the tour due to bribes. Canadian law is under discussion at the moment. But one can always try.

As for the banners, thanks. The first is from Witchy and the second entitled "TWIX- a low carb version to Shep/WEir" is from....no no, let me refrain from naming incorrectly (I'm too bloody lazy to look, if you must know.) but she used to be a frequent poster here a very long time ago. When I first came to this thread, I scanned the ealier posts and found this---asked her to add TWIX and voila.

*Slightly, editorialized, but I was having fun; as a result stayed up way way way past my bed time.
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X