X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Well

Spoiler:
    Then I think it would have to be an experiment,,I can't see Teyla going for Michael after what he has done... for her to be pointing out over and over before ,,,they are Wraith..well what ever Michael is ,,he is still a large part Wraith and to go for him well that would just go against anything that Teyla has said in the past.. so I rather don't see it at all...
    John having a dark side... are you sure?? *lol* kidding...of course the guy has a dark side we have seen it come out in small portions but to go all over the edge..well then I can imagine they guy would become dangerous... wouldn't wanna be his enemy then...
    Oh yes ...

Spoiler:
    Definitely some sort of experiment - our Teyla would never willingly ... um you know. John has a dark side - I could see him go Seige 3 or Allies on us - not going against his own people or anything like that - but a dangerous side that he mostly keeps under wraps and I wouldnt like to be his enemy when he is like that either - the Genii certaintly don't want to come up against him again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Oh yes ...

Spoiler:
      Definitely some sort of experiment - our Teyla would never willingly ... um you know. John has a dark side - I could see him go Seige 3 or Allies on us - not going against his own people or anything like that - but a dangerous side that he mostly keeps under wraps and I wouldnt like to be his enemy when he is like that either - the Genii certaintly don't want to come up against him again.
      No I couldn't see it that way either because let's face it if the writers went that way then they sure don't know one darn bit who Teyla is...

Oh yes and if I was a Genii I would be shaking if I stod up against John... the guy can get pretty dangerous...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi just stopping by.

My thoughts on the parenthood comment...

Spoiler:
        I agree that adopting or being impregnated by the enemy is too reminiscent of SG-1. I would prefer they did something different. The whole "long lost child I never knew I had" storyline is a bit too cliche for my taste as well. There is another way to get a child. Perhaps a close friend or relative dies and entrusts their child to whomever it ends up being.

People are operating under the assumption that this will be permanent. This might last only one ep or even a few eps. What if they thought the close friend or relative died only to find out later that they/him/her survived. Perhaps the close friend or relative had something important to do and whomever it ends up being ends up having to watch the child or children for a time.

Comment

Uurr……am I on the right thread? Teyla’s what? Let’s back it up a little….

Blue: That Return 1 wallie is absolutely PERFECT! John with the “Come hither” smirk and Teyla’s big grin screamin’ “Okay!” Loved it!

Nick: LOL! *shakes head* I don’t know what to say! Sounds like you had quite the adventure. Here’s the link to The Hunt

Camy: Enjoy 300! I know I did. *sighs* If John had a body like Leonides I bet Teyla would be pregnant. And a couple of other folks too. *wipes away drool and coughs* Sorry. Wonderful movie, beautifully done. Remember Leonides’ last lines and think of Bue. LOL!

Rumors/Speculation

Spoiler:
          I’m not touching that with a ten foot poll.

But I do have a question…..

Spoiler:
          What is this? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post

Spoiler:
            What is this? LOL!
            That pic sure had me in giggles... *lol*
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*tries to stop laughing* Yeah, me too.

Comment

John is so whipped...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

John is so whipped...

Spoiler:

LOL! Serves him right, leaving Teyla waiting around for him to come home when they could be cuddling. * shakes head* She should slap him around more for that one.

Comment

Shep is really a Vulcan..
                    sigpic

Comment

the parenthood speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      like i said in a previous post if im not wrong that teyla may court micheal and that must take her to the dark side but thats only what i think the speculation is if i can remember my post on this when the rumour first came out that that someone would court on the other i think i replyed to this speculation that it could be teyla courting micheal and if it does turn out to be that then it would have to be a spooky coincidence anyway enough speculation for now back to reality i have to dash
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Uurr……am I on the right thread? Teyla’s what? Let’s back it up a little….

Blue: That Return 1 wallie is absolutely PERFECT! John with the “Come hither” smirk and Teyla’s big grin screamin’ “Okay!” Loved it!
                        Thank you

yes it was certaintly a "Come hither smirk"...

Spoiler:
                        What is this? LOL!

Thats got to be the funniest expression ever by Shep... lol..
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you

yes it was certaintly a "Come hither smirk"...

Thats got to be the funniest expression ever by Shep... lol..

Maybe a strong wind blew the smell of horse manure his way?

Comment

John is so whipped...

Spoiler:

Oh those were awesome...had me laughing...
                            He really should know better...being out late when he could be home having a good time with Teyla...I think she needs to tie him to the bed more often *lol*
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Maybe a strong wind blew the smell of horse manure his way?
                              LOL! No, no...it was all his reaction to Koyla's smell! LOL

Blue, Nina...I love what you guys wrote here...all this speculation...and yeah...John would go bizerk.....

but I wonder....if they are going to focus on the team...which Blue, I agree with you totally about concentrating on the team...then it doesn't make sense to go all out on the team in these type of scenarios...hey, what if it's Weir having Mike Brantons' baby!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey just quickly everyone...a fic recommendation

It isnt technically ship, but there are slight hints and it is very teyla focused

It is called Shadows in the light by Yogo!!!

It is rated M...which by australian standards is 15+ so make sure ur old enough,...though dont know what this means for u guys!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3437112/1/
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X