Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    WHAT? Blasphemy!

*camy covers her ears..wait...camy covers one eye and typel..s witl onl..y onw ey iopne. *

LOL! Sorry Camy. You know my shipper heart flutters at every possible moment and I want MORE, MORE, MORE! I just don't expect to actually get as much as I want.

But hmm, you may be onto something there.
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      LOL! Sorry Camy. You know my shipper heart flutters at every possible moment and I want MORE, MORE, MORE! I just don't expect to actually get as much as I want.

But hmm, you may be onto something there.
      Is the coast clear? Or is Stephie still at it....

LOL

*winks*

I think....okay.....I think Ken was showing us in his own way a sweet, gentle version of his own little love story....

Don't throw tomatoes at me....
      sigpic

Comment

Is the coast clear? Or is Stephie still at it....

LOL

*winks*

I think....okay.....I think Ken was showing us in his own way a sweet, gentle version of his own little love story....

Don't throw tomatoes at me....

Ok, ok, I'll zip my mouth and put my shippy glasses back on now. LOL!

But oh yes, I totally believe Ken was showing us a subtle romance story here. I also think that's why he was cruising our thread on Tuesday to check out our reactions. LOL!

On a more serious note, I do totally believe we'll continue to get wonderful moments like this this that will, as Blue said, continue to highlight the growth in their relationship as we've seen so evident throughout the seasons. Especially in season three! I just think given the nature of the show, they'll continue to be subtle like this one. But this is such a beautiful example of how subtle can be good. Kudos to Ken!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          Ok, ok, I'll zip my mouth and put my shippy glasses back on now. LOL!

But oh yes, I totally believe Ken was showing us a subtle romance story here. I also think that's why he was cruising our thread on Tuesday to check out our reactions. LOL!
          Yes I agree,

Spoiler:
          Ken was definitely showing us a romance story with John willing to make the ultimate sacrifice rather than lose Teyla.

I can't believe he cruised our thread either - whoohooo - and he could see that we loved what he gave us.

On a more serious note, I do totally believe we'll continue to get wonderful moments like this this that will, as Blue said, continue to highlight the growth in their relationship as we've seen so evident throughout the seasons. Especially in season three! I just think given the nature of the show, they'll continue to be subtle like this one. But this is such a beautiful example of how subtle can be good. Kudos to Ken!
          I agree but if we continue to get these wonderful subtle moments and they are received well by the viewers in general - who knows the ptb may decide to go a step further in the relationship of our lovely duo.
          sigpic

Comment

Just to let you all know...

More challenges are up for the JT Birthday Bash (STF's contribution to the Hiatus Event.)

Come out and play and be sure to join us for the party on the 27th!

http://community.livejournal.com/she...64.html#cutid1

Doxymom

Comment

oh good your running a birthday bash for our favourite couple ill make sure to check it out its just a shame its not on the 23rd as its my birthday
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                Just to let you all know...

More challenges are up for the JT Birthday Bash (STF's contribution to the Hiatus Event.)

Come out and play and be sure to join us for the party on the 27th!

http://community.livejournal.com/she...64.html#cutid1

Doxymom

Great challenges - wish I could write fanfic - with licking involved. .
                sigpic

Comment

Um...I have to many challenges already, but I can't wait to see what others come up with DM..I'll have a few things..I hope!

so, you didn't throw tomatoes at me...LOL

Spoiler:
                  I think that from the beginning of the episode there are little things here and there that told me this was intended to play out till the end....I wish I had time to write all my thoughts...but for example....

why put Herrick to commit suicide because he lost the love of his life, his wife and son...and then have John go on a *I don't like this terminology* Suicide mission implies to me that John did something reckless and I don't see it that way....suicide means to me that John deliberatelly went to kill himself and that's not what he did...he went to save a person and in the process was willing to risk his life but wanting to live all along....but anyways, he went on a dangerous mission....like that better...to save the a woman....why couldn't they make it be Rodney or Ronon....would it have had the same effect....

Infirmary Scene....

Weir is sitting at Rodney's bedside, Carson is poking at him as John breezes in towards them...

John: He looks a little thin...

Rodney frowns...

fastfoward....Weir leaves and Carson leaves....

John: Doesn't break my heart...
                  Rodney: He only did what you and I would have done...
                  John: Are you kidding, he kidnapped you and almost got you and me killed!
                  Rodney: He did it to save his people, through you...*flashes his eyebrows at John*
                  John: That's not why I did it *flashes a grin*
                  Rodney: I know....*flashes...what? *
                  John: Don't go feeling all special, I would have done it for any one of you...except maybe Teyla...
                  Rodney: oh, yes..Even Teyla...
                  John: Maybe...

Oh, yeah...it would have had the same effect.....where's the McShep Thread again?

I'll come back with more thoughts over the weekend...I have to go change....this was too much even for me....LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Um...I have to many challenges already, but I can't wait to see what others come up with DM..I'll have a few things..I hope!

Spoiler:
                    I think that from the beginning of the episode there are little things here and there that told me this was intended to play out till the end....I wish I had time to write all my thoughts...but for example....

why put Herrick to commit suicide because he lost the love of his life, his wife and son...and then have John go on a *I don't like this terminology* Suicide mission implies to me that John did something reckless and I don't see it that way....suicide means to me that John deliberatelly went to kill himself and that's not what he did...he went to save a person and in the process was willing to risk his life but wanting to live all along....but anyways, he went on a dangerous mission....like that better...to save the a woman....why couldn't they make it be Rodney or Ronon....would it have had the same effect....

Infirmary Scene....

Weir is sitting at Rodney's bedside, Carson is poking at him as John breezes in towards them...

Rodney frowns...

Rodney: He did it to save his people, through you...*flashes his eyebrows at John*
                    John: Don't go feeling all special, I would have done it for any one of you...except maybe Teyla...

Oh, yeah...it would have had the same effect.....where's the McShep Thread again?

I'll come back with more thoughts over the weekend...I have to go change....this was too much even for me....LOL

No that doesnt have the same effect and I dont think it would have worked near as well with anyone else except Teyla.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Infirmary Scene....

Rodney frowns...

LOL! That was too hilarious. And makes the point very well. It was written the way it was for a reason!

Comment

Spoiler:

Infirmary Scene....

Rodney frowns...

*lol* funny,.,,,but no I don't think it would have been the same with lets say Rodney...the feel of the whole thing would have been different...more buddy buddy feeling... with Teyla is played on emotions... and a heartfelt one...so no the feel of the scene would be no where the same as it turned out between J/T....
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          *lol* funny,.,,,but no I don't think it would have been the same with lets say Rodney...the feel of the whole thing would have been different...more buddy buddy feeling... with Teyla is played on emotions... and a heartfelt one...so no the feel of the scene would be no where the same as it turned out between J/T....
                          Well if it had been Rodney John could have told him that he loved him as a friend and that why he did it. Nah wouldnt have been the same.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Well if it had been Rodney John could have told him that he loved him as a friend and that why he did it. Nah wouldnt have been the same.
                            No it wouldn't *lol* can't see that happening really....

Because the thing is Rodney wouldn't even say those things,,,hehe... that would be so out of character for him ,,,for me atleast...I'm more used to the snark from his side hehehe...
                            And John sounding and looking like that...uhm no... hehe...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

season three spoilers ..

Spoiler:
                              Sunday is the ep where it has been rumoured that we lose Carson but I was wondering if Teyla or anyone else gets injured who would be around to treat them - unless something unexpected happens at the end of the ep. Didnt Paul say that something happens in this ep to his character. I thought it would be much more logical for something to happen in Vengence where Michael will make a re-appeance. I want to see Carson alive and well in Sunday so he can take care of Teyla or anyone else that gets whumped in this ep. I want to see Carson alive and well in all of the eps though -
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                season three spoilers ..

Spoiler:
                                Sunday is the ep where it has been rumoured that we lose Carson but I was wondering if Teyla or anyone else gets injured who would be around to treat them - unless something unexpected happens at the end of the ep. Didnt Paul say that something happens in this ep to his character. I thought it would be much more logical for something to happen in Vengence where Michael will make a re-appeance. I want to see Carson alive and well in Sunday so he can take care of Teyla or anyone else that gets whumped in this ep. I want to see Carson alive and well in all of the eps though -

Yeah, that's one of the rumors, but no confirmed source as far as I know. I think it's just another one of those things we simply just don't know and won't know until it airs! I'm hoping it won't be quite yet either or better yet, wishing it would just not happen at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X