No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big hello to all newbies! I am Lady Black Panther of Sheyladom. (A.K.A. BP) My other titles are Beastmaster and Royal Shippy Scribe. I am part of the Twix Twins. A superhero duo. Annie Sheppard is my other half. I post shippy moments and she posts proof pics.

Camy and LoveConquers thank you! You are too kind.

Sanctuary Shippy Moments Part 1

They are watching the village. John: These folks look familiar to you Teyla? Teyla: The Stargate is in orbit Major. My people could never have ventured here. John: Right. He gets slightly embarrassed. What say we venture?

Teyla is amused. Take a look at Rodney's face.

Teyla looks back at the village before following. Look at Rodney and Aiden.

They walk through the village. They are greeted by Zarah an abbot. John looks at Teyla before turning and introducing himself and the others. Zarah takes them to a table. John and Teyla sit on opposite sides.

Teyla looks over at John as she sits down. Love the look she gives him before she turns her attention to Zarah.

Zarah says this is the first time in many generations that they have been visited by people of other lands. John informs him that they came by ship. Zarah is confused. John tries to explain glancing over at Teyla twice. During the explaination John mentions they come from another world. This confuses Zarah more. Teyla comes in with an explaination glancing over at John twice. Zarah mentions Athar. Aiden: Athar? Zarah: The provider and protector of all. Surely you know. Teyla intervenes diplomatically. Teyla: Athar is known by many names among the stars. She glances several times at John as she says this. Rodney asks where they can find Athar. Zarah mentions that Athar is everywhere. John closes his eyes then looks at Teyla as Rodney gets snarky. Teyla intervenes. This leads to the discovery that they haven't even heard of the wraith. Teyla looks at John. John starts questioning Zarah and Teyla joins in on occasion. John and Teyla glance at each other on numerous occasions during this conversation. Zarah: None. I can assure you that for many thousands of years we have lived here in peace. John looks at Teyla. Teyla looks back at him. John: Could you excuse us for a moment? Zarah says he has to go talk to Chaya. John asks who is Chaya. Zarah explains. John and Teyla keep glancing at each other excitedly. Zarah leaves and they get into a conversation about what they have just learned and what this can mean for Atlantis. It is interesting how, even though Aiden and Rodney have a part in this conversation, John and Teyla keep their eyes mainly on each other even when the others talk. It is like it is a conversation between them and the others are just interrupting with their own opinions and thoughts.
    Last edited by Black Panther; 06 June 2006, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Oh, I'm going to PM you.Angel....I have some suggestions for you...and hopefully, if it's even possible, make it better than it already is....

NYTEL HON! I WOVE YOU!
      You must take on the challenge! YOU MUST...

VB..HON...it seems you are never around when I'm here....

Bella....SHOWOFF! NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE! I really love that Seige one..but you do realize you are, uhum, Ahead of SCHEDULE! What are we going to look forward to if you are ahead of us? You know this only means one thing, right! you are going to have to do some more....LOL

Um..what else, Sanssong...don't let VB wear you out! Take it easy...
      Nice, nice, Job...I haven't visited the website yet...but I will...I can't wait! this is so EXCITING!

Ummmm....I think it's Pretty, I love your new Teyla sig..NICE HON! VERY NICE!

DM....Thank you for your suggestions...everyone who is a writer should at least open an account with ff.net...the only thing is that it takes about 3 to 4days after you submit your info for you to get in....

The only problem that I have with some of the Yahoo groups is that you have to log in and you can't view anything with just the link...so, I"m a member but since I don't go there often, Um..I tend to forget my password..I know..it's stupid, but it seems someone already had my log in name and so I had to come up with another one and I"m like, I can't remember it! Okay, that's not even funny!

I can't wait till people post some of the challenges....

And coming up...more fun stuff! YIPPEE! My mind was on overdrive this afternoon...Ask DM...poor DM she has to put up with my ideas....
      love ya, hon!

Okay, VB...that episode Irresistible...I don't know...it better be good cause right now, I just don't see it as appealing..they all look like...UM..what's the politically correct word that I"m looking for...STUPID!
      sigpic

Comment

Angel,

It's no problem! I didn't even notice the link under your sig. Sorry!

I'm to ff.net, like Camy is with yahoo. I visit/login so infrequently that when it asks for my login/password I usually can't remember it and that's what it was doing. LOL.

I'll follow your link and start reading some of your fics tomorrow.

:-D

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate it! Oh, sorry at ask again, but what is your pen name on FF.net, Doxymom?

Camy, in your sig, you said that the EP discussion was going from Mat 1st to June 30th. And we were going to talk about both seasons. Was that a mistake, or should I get ready to make more images?

Oh, and lookie what I made everyone!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by bella
            Wow, it's newbie week.
            Hi JessM, Fishy and Lauradorable. We love seeing new posters.

Quick introductions. Annie is our pic queen, Camy is our thread mum, VB and Sanssong have just started a brand new J/T site (I'll let them tell you about it). There's several fic challenges going on from Camy and Doxymom and an ongoing ep by ep artwork challenge. And Capt Ritter and various others are making videos. In short, it's a very creative thread and we'd be delighted if you want to join in but it's not compulsary if you just want to sit back and enjoy.

Annie another request please? There's a cap from LFP where Shep's leaving the PJ seat, Teyla is sat in the other and has her hand on his back. I'm sure it was posted on this thread but my version is on my other computer .
            Thanks for the welcome! Wow, seems like I can find a lot of great stuff here. I'll be content to just sit back and enjoy the ride for now... hopefully later I can join in, though.

A friend made a Sheyla wall for me some time ago, though... it's a pretty basic wall, but if anyone wants to see it I can always post the link here.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              Hi, JessM! Good to see you here!
              *waves to CeeKay Sheppard* Hey! I'm glad to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                Thank you, Annie! *grin* I love that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9215/mixie20rk.png
                  Very pretty. And nice drabble, too.
                  The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate it! Oh, sorry at ask again, but what is your pen name on FF.net, Doxymom?

Camy, in your sig, you said that the EP discussion was going from Mat 1st to June 30th. And we were going to talk about both seasons. Was that a mistake, or should I get ready to make more images?

Oh, hon..nice sig....

Although, I'd like to name myself queen mother of this thread.....I am NOT!

So, my postings are simply ideas to help the thread keep itself alive and flowing....when I first came here, it was pretty much dead...lot of things going on in here that weren't pleasant..and so many posters left...
                    so, I came and took it upon myself to be its' adoptive mom or what not....so that is all that I'm doing..coming up with ideas with different things for us to keep this going, interesting, challenging and fun! All things that I love about John and Teyla...

So, yes..the party is continuous because we are going all the way till the premiere...so, it's not a mistake..Discussions are on-going.....we can never get enough of that in here....my goodness we dissect things till there's no more to rip apart...some like it, some don't! I personally like it, but there's only so much you can do and interpret....without loosing it! LOL

So, discussions...YES, discuss away...but as part of the party, we are taking this week on a different angle..to first get others to catch up and second, we have like what, 30 more episodes to go...so we would get bored out of our minds..I know I would, if we continue like this...so this week, I thought adding something different would get people motivated and back onto something different...

Um...not sure if I answered your question.....but basically, if you want to discuss something, by all means....bring it on, hon...we love it!

Wallpapers and anything like that is also welcomed and should be on-going....I'd just like to see more writing as well..we need more J/T fics....

Just my honest opinion....

hope I've clarify some things..hon...if not just PM me...

Okay, more ideas to come!
                    sigpic

Comment

Reposting..the Challenges....

I do hope more of you join in on this......It should be very interesting..
                      Sundays'
                      sigpic

Comment

Monday's
                        sigpic

Comment

Tuesday's

Wednesday's
                          sigpic

Comment

I know it's been forever but here i am **waves** at everyone. I have been trying to find time to stop by here for over a week.

Sorry it took so long Camy.

But i have a gift for one and all. i finally started a new john/teyla fic.

Yeah!!!! Some free time. PP

It's actually a sequel to a surprisingly much liked short fic i wrote awhile back called "Story Time"

here's a link to that if you need refreshing

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2969081/1/

Onto the new. I think this will be two parts.

Title: The Strange Case of the Missing Pertew
                            Author: Nicole
                            Pairing: John/Teyla
                            Spoilers: None
                            Rating: PG
                            Summary: John thinks of the perfect gift for Teyla.....but what is it?
                            Unbetaed so any errors are all mine and please i don't own this so don't sue

it can be found here: http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/50498.html

enjoy )

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Reposting..the Challenges....

I do hope more of you join in on this......It should be very interesting..
                              Sundays'

Oh love these i hope i have time to try at least one. I've been looking around, great job hun. These are beautiful pics and you have done one heck of a job.

)))

Comment

Oh wow that is lovely. Great job Angel )) I love it.

nicole

Comment

Working...
                                X