John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers
    Hey, welcome back!! Hope you had a great vacation! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer before the new eps start! Sateda is definitely the favorite of most people so far!

Welcome back!!!
    Steph

Hey Steph! Thanks, I did have a great vaccation. It was just really relaxing.

The new eps start I think it's Sept 12th or 11th... not sure. I can't wait lol!
    Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Hi..To All Newbies in this thread....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Okay... DM... I've decided I hate five min challenges... but I wrote something for it anyway. Its not long... but its nice... I think.

Do you hate them because they always give you plotbunnies?

Very sweet scene, Capt. I really enjoyed it. A nice, feel-good moment.

Doxymom

Comment

*cough* You're attention please. In honor of the greatness that is J/T and our scene. I have decided to make my 2000th post here. Long live J/T!

Comment

Congratulations on 2000 posts gatelover12
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
              *cough* You're attention please. In honor of the greatness that is J/T and our scene. I have decided to make my 2000th post here. Long live J/T!

Yes indeed - a very fitting occasion

Congratulations on 2000 posts
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                Do you hate them because they always give you plotbunnies?

Very sweet scene, Capt. I really enjoyed it. A nice, feel-good moment.

Doxymom
                Actually... its because the plot bunny starts running wild... when I've run out of time...

But thanks, all of you.

GL12 congrats!
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

AW..where else would you have done it if not here...Go GL..

here you go....this calls for something extra special....

sigpic

Comment

Something Rachel said in a interview with TV Zone

Spoiler:
                    For Sateda, "There's a scene in this story between Sheppard and Teyla that I feel is just so beautiful", says the actress "Its kind of an emotional one for Joe Flannigan where our characters are on their way to help Ronon out of a situation,and Shepppard starts talking with Teyla about how he really cares about the team and they discuss the lengths the two of them would go for their team mates. Its such a well written scene and there were some beats written into it that were also playful, which made it fell that much more natural."

Also in the twp parter Teyla and her team meates say goodbye to one another.
                    part of:
                    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

I'M BACK!!!! And I've written something. It's not for the prompts, but it's Sheyle, so who's complaining? LOL! here is the link. Hope you like!

LINK: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3093714/1/

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Hey, I have a question. Someone else might have already asked it, but I have dial-up, so I don't want to search too many pages.

Who thinks that Teyla knows John waaay too well? I mean, she was filling in all the words in their conversation when he couldn't think of 'em. I just thought it was cute.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

[QUOTE=Sheylafan87]
                          Spoiler:
                          Also in the twp parter Teyla and her team meates say goodbye to one another.

This should be a pretty emotional scene. I'm looking forward to it.
                          Last edited by bluealien; 08 August 2006, 02:22 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                            Hey, I have a question. Someone else might have already asked it, but I have dial-up, so I don't want to search too many pages.

Who thinks that Teyla knows John waaay too well? I mean, she was filling in all the words in their conversation when he couldn't think of 'em. I just thought it was cute.
                            Nice to see you around again.

Yes, I think Teyla has a great connection to John and knows him better than anyone on Atlantis.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                              This should be a pretty emotional scene. I'm looking forward to it.
                              Me to,
                              Spoiler:
                              I mean I cant believe Teyla says goodbye to John and the others I mean they are like family and she has to say goodbye to that and we have to wait until the next half shows us if the team gets back together and what happenes then and waat happens when they retunr and teyla is left alone but with Ronon (i think) It makes me wonder would john really say goodbye to her and if so would there be a bit of tears since shes everything to him? What would the reunion be like for them?
                              Last edited by Sheylafan87; 08 August 2006, 06:46 PM.
                              part of:
                              Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87

Spoiler:
                                Me to, I mean I cant believe Teyla says goodbye to John and the others I mean they are like family and she has to say goodbye to that and we have to wait until the next half shows us if the team gets back together and what happenes then and waat happens when they retunr and teyla is left alone but with Ronon (i think) It makes me wonder would john really say goodbye to her and if so would there be a bit of tears since shes everything to him? What would the reunion be like for them?

I'm putting spoiler tags on what you said and my reply as don't want to spoil anyone who wants to remain spoiler free

Spoiler:
                                Its hard to believe that John could leave Teyla and Ronan behind particulary after what he said about them being like family to him. But maybe he doesn't have any choice and is ordered to go back home. As much as Teyla cares about John she is still the leader of her people and her allegiance is to them. Hopefully the reunion will be really emotional and make both of them realise just how much they mean to each other. You know the saying - absence makes the heart grow fonder .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X