John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
    ok let me clarify. Interaction with them as a team, not necessarily a couple.
    For another thread for another day....but I will say Aurora/Lost Boys--The Hive...they both have shipper and team moments! <---and their my fave eps...in that order!

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hey all, how is everybody doing today? OK I have a topic for discussion. What is your Fav ep for John/Teyla NON ship interaction? Opinions?
      From Season 1: 38 Minutes.

From Season 2: Lost Boys

Comment

Uhhh... I still have problems... but I'll give it a shot... how about Seige II? But I have a problem with always labeling Shep and Teyla as having a shippy interaction... in one form or another...

But thanks for the clarification Mr. Fantastic... which BTW... did I say, nice sig!
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Uhhh... I still have problems... but I'll give it a shot... how about Seige II? But I have a problem with always labeling Shep and Teyla as having a shippy interaction... in one form or another...

But thanks for the clarification Mr. Fantastic... which BTW... did I say, nice sig!
          Thanks! That question is probably not the best I could present on this thread... hope I didn't give anybody any trouble. But if you want to answer the question, feel free. Thanks!

Mr_F

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Never any trouble Mr. Fantastic... trust me!

Comment

So this will be a bit insane...

So, this is the tale of John Sheppard, and his quest to find the beautiful maiden...

Little did he know she was by his side the entire time...

He searched high.... up in big castle towers and wraith hive ships..

Then he searched low, through the Genii bases, losing Lorne several times....

He searched Rodney's quarters to see if he was hiding her...

It wasn't until Cadman stuck him with a magical arrow, in which he fell in love with...

You guessed it... McKay...

Cadman... realizing her horrible mistake.... had to work to fix it...

The first involved incompacitating Mckay....

That was hard enough... then she had to conk Shep over the head with a large stick..

He felt much better afterwards... wondering why the hell he was in McKay's quarters..

Cadman waited until Teyla came through the door looking for him... concern already written on the Athosian's face...

Then Cadman stuck Shep with a magic arrow...

This time he launched himself at her...

She screamed and ran for Teyla... passing off the last magic arrow..

Shep meanwhile.. was really confused... he kept having memories of loving

McKay and now Cadman.... wasn't he searching for a princess anyway?

Teyla dropped the arrow, drew her fighting sticks from somewhere... they couldn't possibly fit in her pants...

Then she beat John to a pulp, until he was pressed against her stomach in a very intamite position...

That was when he realized he kinda liked it....

And they lived happily ever after...

Well, that is until Cadman tried her hand at a love potion, and ended up getting Beckett literally stuck to her... which the Scot found incredibly funny.

He was practically drunk with the spilled love potion that was staining her clothes...

"Bloody hell." Cadman thought, "how do I fix this?"

She decided it was best to follow the Teyla approach... she beat the crap out of Beckett... then they disappeared for several hours, returning normal... and Cadman had new clothes on.

Okay, so senseless and dumb... but good for a laugh.

Comment

LOL when and how did you come up with that?

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Fav episode...not truly shippy...I would say 'Epiphany'...great teamwork...I really liked the end moment when Shep, Teyla. McKay and Ronon all stepped forward to take on the Beast...

Next choice...Aurora...another great episode for team moments...the pod scene where Teyla convinces Rodney not to enter the pod...the expressions on John's and Ronon's face were priceless..

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                    Ooooh.....good thing you offered, because like I've been meaning to ask for a sig. Something that includes that scene from 'Lost Boys' where her head is in his lap. As I've said numerous times, definitely the shippiest for me.
                    Can you get a good clear pic of that scene? If so, I can work with it. Send it along to me via PM and if you have a line for it, let me know.

Originally posted by vaberella
                    Oh and if you feel at a loss for Texts...let me know and I'll provide. Camy is my biggest resume!
                    I'm always at a loss for text to put on a pic. My sense of humour doesn't seem to quite match with anyone else.

Sel.

Comment

ok let me clarify. Interaction with them as a team, not necessarily a couple.
                      All of them?

Uhh...I dunno. Sometimes I think I like the dynamic of the team in theory rather than in the show. The show doesn't seem to really have grasped the idea of everyone-with-their-part, although this was an issue with SG-1 as well. Although at least SG1 had their early eps where all the characters were a little more involved before they started splitting up the team to accomodate for filming schedules.

I'm hoping that S3 presents us with a few more 'real team' episodes - by which I mean everyone is involved instead of shuffling a few characters conveniently off-screen.

This post diverged from the initial intention. Favourite team interaction? Probably Aurora before McKay goes into the Matrix. After that it just becomes the Shep/McKay show, in which I have very little interest.

Sel.

Comment

LOL when and how did you come up with that?
                        uhhh... well, I was waiting for VB to show back up on Google talk and while I was waiting, I wrote it... it all just kinda hit me.... so it was recorded in my chat log... scary... I know.

Comment

Team episode: 38 Minutes.
                          All of them working together, in their respective roles to free the Jumper and Shep.
                          Shippy: Rising and The Gift/Seige plot arc.
                          Rising was the episode that jumped out at me and said "BECOME A SHIPPER!" and Gift/Seige because Bates is so a Sheyla shipper.
                          Guess who hasn't seen S2 yet.

Comment

Whoever was talking bout needing poems or song lyrics gave me an idea for a WP.. so here is my creation! It doesn't really have much going on in it, but I like the way it turned out! Simple!!

Edit: And it's going with my paradise theme

Comment

Nice Pretty, I like the backgound...

Pauvre Bella... elle n'a pas regarde <Season 2>.

Comment

Very Beautiful WP 4Prettierships.

Comment

Working...
                                X