You are a naughty FH!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      OMG OMG OMG!!! I just watched the Paul McGillion profile and at the end he answers three fan questions - and the first one is from me!

I completely forgot about this thing, many months ago there was an invitation on the GW mainpage to send in questions to DH or PM for the season 2 DVD. I sent in questions to both of them and never thought about it again. And right now I watch this special and suddenly there's my question and my name (Sarina) on the screen! I nearly fainted! Then I screamed! Squeed! Bounced around! OMG OMG OMG
      Ha! It was you! I thought you had already seen it and since you didn't say anything... Also I remember you said the thing about questions to DH but not to PM... how exciting. Of course given the question I should have known.

Mg I am going to kill you! Leave David alone!

Comment

OK so I feel stupid now I didn't even see the Germany part... D'oh! Of course it was you! I capped the question! Well why not?

Now is this the silliest thing I have posted? Um, no that would still be the Vegemite thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          OK so I feel stupid now I didn't even see the Germany part... D'oh! Of course it was you! I capped the question! Well why not?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/31482fc5.jpg

Now is this the silliest thing I have posted? Um, no that would still be the Vegemite thing.
          Very silly Rose but very cool too!

So Arlessiar - how does it feel to have your name up in lights so to speak!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            OMG OMG OMG!!! I just watched the Paul McGillion profile and at the end he answers three fan questions - and the first one is from me!

I completely forgot about this thing, many months ago there was an invitation on the GW mainpage to send in questions to DH or PM for the season 2 DVD. I sent in questions to both of them and never thought about it again. And right now I watch this special and suddenly there's my question and my name (Sarina) on the screen! I nearly fainted! Then I screamed! Squeed! Bounced around! OMG OMG OMG...

Sorry, a little OT, more in a minute when I calmed down a bit...

I saw it last night - and I was going to email or PM you to ask you because I immediately thought of you! But then I thought, maybe I was mistaken!

Lucky you... and yes, Paul is so cute too (as is David).

Hi everyone - sorry no pics yet - am at work.

Take care,
            Alex

Comment

Originaly posted by Drwho'srose

Well that is why I sent you off to read the rules. Yeah GW is huge on avoiding spoilers it is just something you either learn to live with or learn to take people constantly telling you to use the spoil tags or reporting your post to the mods.

Also it is polite and kind of a rule too, to URL quotes of others pictures, it takes up bandwidth and makes load time longer for those on dial-up... aren't you glad you drop by?

I still forget about spoilers sometimes although in my own little world where I ignore all others anything from "Duet" does not count as a spoiler.
              How do you do the URL thing, I noticed that that was being done, but didn't know how to do it.

I'm very glad I dropped by!!! This place is cool! It's just a matter of learning the ropes.

Orginaly posted by Drwho'srose

Now I feel really bad! Is it someone's birthday?
              Happy Birthday
              Koshi700!
              *too much?*
              David's excited about another fangirls birthday, he's even wearing a silly hat
              Thank you! that was very sweet of you, nothing better the pics of David for your b-day.

Orginally posted by Abydonian Princess
              Happy Birthday Koshi!!
              David wondering what to get you.
              Thank you and ummmmm......David himself would be fine!!!

Orginally posted by McKayRocks!

Happy Birthday Koshi !!!!!!

Hope you had a really good day! Don't worry about all the things you do wrong at first - I got in a right pickle when I first started and even now do a naughty thing unintentionally
              LOL! Glad to know I'm not the only naughty person on the forum!!
              Thank you for the b-day wishes

Orginally posted by Arlessiar

I completely forgot about this thing, many months ago there was an invitation on the GW mainpage to send in questions to DH or PM for the season 2 DVD. I sent in questions to both of them and never thought about it again. And right now I watch this special and suddenly there's my question and my name (Sarina) on the screen! I nearly fainted! Then I screamed! Squeed! Bounced around! OMG OMG OMG...

Sorry, a little OT, more in a minute when I calmed down a bit...
              That is so cool!!! I'm jealous! But I'm happy for you! That has got to really rock!!

Orginally posted by Arlessiar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOSHI!

Bad luck that some of the newbie mistakes happened on your special day. Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes at first, I know I made a lot when I joined. You live, you learn. And it's really, really great that you went back and changed some things, not all people do that, and I highly appreciate that you did!
              So I hope you had a fantastic day nonetheless! All my best wishes for your birthday!

Some Rodney for you:
              Thank you for the b-day wishes. I think I'm starting to get things figured out now. The FAQ is a bit daunting, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Just a lot of info to take in.

I try to correct my mistakes when I can, I actually appreciate being told when I've done something wrong and be given a chance to correct it, rather then just keep doing it wrong and look like a fool.

My B-day has been fantastic! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Koshi700
                How do you do the URL thing, I noticed that that was being done, but didn't know how to do it.
                Hi You use [url] in stead of [img] there is a button on the right hand side of the reply page (looks like an A/A in a box *switch editor mode*) if you click it you will see all the tags that are used for the caps/pics. There is the choice of just deleting the [img] tag if it is a pic but I find that doesn't always work again on the FAQ page they talk about what tags to use.

EDIT: I forgot Darren (site owner) put this up... really helpful.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20452

Lots of info here on how to use GW features.

My B-day has been fantastic!
                Glad you had a good birthday.

Comment

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where the "It Don't Impress Me" vid went? I think I saw it on this thread, but I don't remember. I know there's another one with it's own little mini thread, but that's not the one I'm looking for because I've already downloaded that one, but the one I'm looking for is only for Rodney, John and Ronan. So... does anyone know what I'm talking about and can anyone point me in the right direction?
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Ach! I cannot believe I missed Duet last night! I was working, but I totally forgot to check the listings or else I would have tapped it. Dang it. Oh, well. Season 2 is supposed to come out on DVD... when? October or November, right? Ach, July 14 cannot come soon enough.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                      Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where the "It Don't Impress Me" vid went? I think I saw it on this thread, but I don't remember. I know there's another one with it's own little mini thread, but that's not the one I'm looking for because I've already downloaded that one, but the one I'm looking for is only for Rodney, John and Ronan. So... does anyone know what I'm talking about and can anyone point me in the right direction?
                      If you want to find something that has been posted in a thread you can search the thread using a keyword.

The post is here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ds#post5019175

Comment

OMG! I just realised I have posted

1500 times in this thread!
                        *I have no life*

Dam this man and his hotness...

Woof!

Some more of teh Hewlett.

Spoiler:

...his cuteness

...his total sexiness!
                        *you listening David?*

Oh and his...

...Dignity.

Comment

*I have no life*

Woof!

Spoiler:

...his cuteness

...his total sexiness!
                          *you listening David?*

Oh and his...

...Dignity.

Congrats on the 1500 posts! I loved the pics. especially the last one!

Orginally posted by Drwho'srose
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Koshi700

Hi You use [url] in stead of [img] there is a button on the right hand side of the reply page (looks like an A/A in a box *switch editor mode*) if you click it you will see all the tags that are used for the caps/pics. There is the choice of just deleting the [img] tag if it is a pic but I find that doesn't always work again on the FAQ page they talk about what tags to use.

EDIT: I forgot Darren (site owner) put this up... really helpful.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20452

Lots of info here on how to use GW features.

Quote:
                          My B-day has been fantastic!

Glad you had a good birthday.
                          Cool! thank you! I jsut went and read through it, very helpful. As you can see above I figured out the URL thingy. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Koshi700
                            I think I'm starting to get things figured out now. The FAQ is a bit daunting, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Just a lot of info to take in.
                            hi Koshi, took me a while to learn everything too and I've made my share of mistakes around here. Glad you had a fantastic birthday! Love your sig, btw

Rose, congrats on 1500 posts to the thunk thread! And please don't harm False Hope too much! Though she deserves something after what she did to Rodney!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

*I have no life*

Woof!

Spoiler:

...his cuteness

...his total sexiness!
                              *you listening David?*

Oh and his...

...Dignity.

Way to go on the 1500! And thanks for the page. I was searching for it earlier, but was still having troubles finding it.

Oh, and that man and his sexiness...woof, indeed.
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                                A reminder for those in the US: the 2 part movie "And Never Let Her Go" is showing on the Lifetime Channel at 9pm on May 9 and 10. Based on a true incident that took place in Delaware. Stars Mark Harmon as Thomas Capano. David plays his brother, Gerry.
                                So I'm watching this movie waiting for David and what do I see? Rick Roberts, who played Donald D'Arby on Traders! Donald and Grant were room mates for a while. So, I think to myself, one Canadian in the main cast is one thing, 2 Canadians mean... yes! The movie was shot in Toronto!

David as Gerry Capano. Sadly, David is only in 2 minutes of this half. Rick Roberts had more screen time portraying Ann Marie Fahey's boyfriend, Daniel Chapman.

Donald and Grant from Traders.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X