No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okie dokie...i will get him to you as soon as i can ...boy is MG gonna be mad at the both of us...muahahahahaha...ah heck, she can have a clone

g'nite!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, and here's the classic sleeping Rodney, from Home.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Rodney really wants to take a nap here.

Even though Elizabeth says Rodney can take the rest of the day off and all he wants to do is curl up in bed with the largest sandwich he can find, Teyla guilts him in to getting up to help fight the rest of the Wraith in the city.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          Oh, and here's the classic sleeping Rodney, from Home.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...49374b6040.jpg
          He is not sleeping he is having a power nap.

Hmm, he would have a sore neck if he slept too long like that better to sleep more like this.

Well better for me cause I can see his dignity.

Comment

I dunno. I get a crick in my neck if I try to sleep on my stomach. I'm a back sleeper myself.

Here's Rodney asleep in a bed that's too soft.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Oh come on he looks pretty comfortable here and no drool yet.

Comment

O.K this is me being silly again, still.

I was on Stargate News Australia and someone posted a pic see below, and they think it is an Australian, another one! I know it is a little off topic and stupid but I love that there are Australian's on Atlantis. It must be an Australian flag because the red bit at the top is the Union Jack and only Australia has the star in that place.

Ooh look it's Carson! The pic is from "Instinct" I don't think it is spoilery but since this is not strictly about RM/DH I have urled.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/d56a735a.jpg

Just to make up for that have this.

PM Rodney is awake and wants to come home to me!

He's waiting.

Comment

Hey, I don't know if you guys have seen this, but this is a sweet article, and I thought I would share!

Id it's already been posted, sorry for the double posting...

Why we love Rodney:

http://www.twenty-five-percent.com/25rodney.html

Love The Turkey. (Who's new to the thread, and is going to go back to lurking now)

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                    I was on Stargate News Australia and someone posted a pic see below, and they think it is an Australian, another one!
                    It must be an Australian flag because the red bit at the top is the Union Jack and only Australia has the star in that place.
                    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/d56a735a.jpg
                    Yes, I think that's another Australian! Cool!
                    PM Rodney is awake and wants to come home to me!
                    'Home' to you? You held him hostage once, remember? I wouldn't call that home!
                    Strivaria - thanks for the great extra pics from the Nothing DVD! I enjoyed these very much!

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      'Home' to you? You held him hostage once, remember? I wouldn't call that home!
                      Hey, I feed him and put him to bed. What more does he want. I did that too.

Comment

Very Funny, Drwho'srose

Anyone like my new sig??

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                          Tonight's caps are from the extras on Nothing... basically a little documentary on Vincenzo, Andrew and David and their friendship and how the movie came about. Some of these I've seen elsewhere, but really... you can't have to many of these caps:

There's a few more... 10 in all, to include a couple from Elevated, here.
                          Thanks for those caps, they're great BTW, in the 9th Elevated pic on the link is it ketchup on his shirt or blood?

Don't give him back! Hide him. Make her beg for him. *Oops I think I better hide*
                          You'd better! *gets out the chainsaw*

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          oooooooooooh, good idea Rose

*hides Rodney from MG*

*evil laugh* MG, when you read this, you must beg for him back...muahahahaha...blame Rose, it was her idea

g'nite all!
                          I was actually considering letting you have him for one more day PM but after reading this I've changed my mind *chases after Rose and PM with a chainsaw*

Originally posted by watcher652
                          Well, actually, Rodney's unconscious from having a direct hit to the face with a Wraith stunner. When he wakes up, he's paralyzed and can't speak. Not much fun for the poor guy.

Now this is a sleeping Rodney.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...eep3358662.jpg

From Before I Sleep.
                          Hmmm... what's more fun? Talking Rodney or Paralised Rodney?

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            Very Funny, Drwho'srose

Anyone like my new sig??
                            LMFAO!!! That's great lol!! Have some green

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Thanks MG !!!

MCKAY ROCKS!!!!

Comment

Hello all,

A quick one tonight - SGC love you siggie! (sorry but GW wouldn't let me give you anymore green!)
                                Lucy - WELCOME BACK - I think when I started posting, that was when you went on your trip!

Love all the pics going about too. And I especially wanted to thank Rose, MG, PM, Purpleyin, Nightingale and Arlessiar - you've all consistently given me green and commented on my pics - thanks - I really really appreciate it!

Did I mention that I loved Aurora? Been doing caps again and practising with the lighting again.

Here are some eg's (I just love the HD...).

Oh course I can't forget the eyelashes - squeeee....

This is one of my old faves!

I have some spoiler ones but I'm not going to post them here. If you are interested, they are

Here - beware, major spoilers and squeeing

Take care all,
                                Alex
                                Last edited by mcalex22; 22 October 2005, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X