Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renenutet
    OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

I think I just figured out the thing after the credits....

the last line of the narrator is "Nothing lasts forever" apply that concept to the thing after the credits....

I just rewatched it and that's my conclusion.
    Hmmm maybe, but what's with the horses? Is it the cavlary coming?
    Spoiler:
    You'd expect they'd get their bodies back too. Also, why don't they just wish away the long hair and beards?

Comment

Woah. I need to see Nothing, 'cause I am confused.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
        So, do I win a life size anatomically correct DH action figure?
        Yup!!! Enjoy!!

Originally posted by unknownterra
        Hmmm maybe, but what's with the horses? Is it the cavlary coming?
        Well, when the cops came to arrest Dave, they were on horseback...
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
          Yup!!! Enjoy!!
          Well, when the cops came to arrest Dave, they were on horseback...
          OH, OF COURSE!! I completely forgot. *feels like an idiot*. "Let me just get my horse..."

That makes more sense now, thank you.

Comment

Well there is a lot of chatter but not much Thunking so...
            For those new to the thread let me introduce you to Dignity, Kiss and Lick.

Mmm, Dignity.

Kiss and Lick are here too, um I think Kiss is the one on the left but you may have to ask McKay's girl *I get confused and distracted* Oh and of course Rodney's love interest is being played tonight by the ZedPM.

And lets not forget his favourite beverage. Oh he seems to have spilled some all over his chest, mmm, let me get that for you.

He is not afraid of Danger.

hmm, how did that other guy get in here?

And he loves blonds, see how much he likes her. He sure has a way with the ladies. Oh and lets not forget the men.

O.K I will spoil but we have all seen it. That thing with Carson from Duet.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/3b99dd0d.jpg

Oh and what the heck that one from CH Look away if you are offended by Men loving each other! You can't look away can you?!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/e8ab2522.jpg

Well that concludes the lesson oh I didn't mention the food..well we know he likes the food. But not Citrus!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
              And he loves blonds, see how much he likes her. He sure has a way with the ladies.
              I cheer every time when he says that.
              /blonde
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Hello all,

Here are some pics from me!

From Conversion:

and Brotherhood:

Ta,
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                  SGC's a guy? Wow, that's fantastic... and I never knew that - hope you aren't insulted if I ever use the terms "girls" - I sometimes do when I'm discussing something etc!
                  I know you dont mean to insult me, and I do get a little annoyed but I can live with it

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                    Hello all,

Here are some pics from me!

From Conversion:
                    Thanks Alex, I LOVE that one.

Comment

just a quick pop in before i say goodnite had to come quick thunk before heading off to bed...it is nearing 3am and i just got done with my hw
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        I know you dont mean to insult me, and I do get a little annoyed but I can live with it
                        Well, I won't use that term anymore! Still, you gotta forgive a sort of newbie like me - heck I've only got what, 300 (just under) posts and I suppose, I don't know everyone yet!

I can't believe it's been only 5 months since I became an SGA fan! Just going OT for a sec, when I was at that FSF con, there was this girl who asked Torri, "Did you know that Weir raises her eyebrow 52 times in Rising?" and I remember thinking, wow, someone actually made the effort to count! Even Torri was surprised.

There is another guy who used to post here, I think, Rose mentioned him.

Anyhow, here are some more pics of the lovely Mr Hewlett/Rodney:

One more from Conversion (since you love the other pic,, Unknownterra):

Here's one from Aurora - everybody's fave I think...

I can't wait till they show Aurora and it won't be a spoiler to post some of the more spoilery (now) pics... coz I'd really really love to insert Rodney from Aurora into my siggie...

Ta,
                        Alex

Comment

I just realised that I'm one from 300... so I'm gonna do another post to see what happens...

Since I mentioned Aurora, here are a couple:

I'm posting them as thumbnails since they are big (pls click to enlarge):

Ta,
                          Alex

EDIT - just realised, still a fracking super soldier... damn!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            Well I always try and remember.

Oh and I can't believe I forgot about Adrien!

There he/it is.

I like the half drugged look. Or the I am about to sneeze look.

Oh Hello! David and Welcome to Australia.

*he must be here by now*

Oh and if anyone tries to give you something that looks like this run!

Congrats Alex on the 300! Posts! I don't know if they give you anything extra for 300 I think it's still 800 and 1000 and 1800+1.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Well I always try and remember.
                              Oh and I can't believe I forgot about Adrien!
                              ~snip~
                              Congrats Alex on the 300! Posts! I don't know if they give you anything extra for 300 I think it's still 800 and 1000 and 1800+1.
                              At the risk of sounding stupid , whos Adrien??

Oh and Congrats Alex on 300 posts have some green!

And Oh yeah 1,900 posts!!!

Insert Food Here!!! lol

Comment

Hey everyone,

Love the flag and pic of vegemite, Rose!!!

Thanks for the congrats - but apprently, I don't get any extra avatars or change in title... yep, still a super soldier... Man are they steep here in GW.

I have read so many comments about David and his "allergies" that I don't think he'd be eating Vegemite. Yeah, he should be here already. The guests don't have anything scheduled for the con tomorrow but they are supposed to be attending a coctail party at night.

It rained today in Sydney, so I'm not sure what David will think - we had so much sun but now it's cooler. I just can't wait till after my exam on Tuesday!

Anyhow, some more pics from me:

David petting a dog

Here's the lovely smile...

Ta,
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X