Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
    Excellent point. I always figure if my bf gets to thunk over someone then so do I. Equal rights and all.
    Yep, though I should point out my fiance doesn't thunk John McCarmack! Quite the opposite ( is a geeky worship/hate thing; programmer envy you see, hence the darts and a image on the dartboard idea - he had a makeshift one but that didn't last... ) but funny thing is he won't reveal any names of who he might thunk, so either it's secret thunking or he just doesn't go for thunking anyone. Either way I'd say it's fair if he thunked anyone and if he doesn't then I'd just have to make it up to him somehow...
    Look! One more! And, weeeeeeeeee!

Great graphics, keep em coming.

Comment

Thanks Admiral and Fanwoman for your birthday greetings!

And hello to you, Kangmerhah! A McKav fan, wow, that's definitely out of the ordinary!

My, that was a bad day today. I nearly screwed up my first of three oral exams today, and I really didn't expect to do so. The outcome wasn't glorious and I cried for hours. Now I have a headache. Just perfect. So I quickly made this to distract myself and to feel better:

Yeah, it works. I'm feeling better already.
      Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
        McKay + Maple syrup + thinking = *thunk*
        :thud:
        <later, after the police sirens have died down outside of Porthos' house...>

Cop #1: Oh, that's awful. She was so young.
        Cop #2: It looks like she just keeled over right in front of her computer. What do you think could have caused it?
        #1: Coroner says it was most likely a heart attack, but the way she was foaming at the mouth, I'd say seizure. <shakes head sadly> Hey, what's that sticky substance all over the keyboard?
        #2: <swabs keyboard> If I had to guess, I'd say it's...drool... I'll send a sample to the lab to be analyzed.
        #1: Good thinking. And I'll check into this stuff she was viewing on her computer at the time of her death. Call it a hunch, but I think there might be a connection...

<a few days later, there is a knock on Purpleyin's door. It is openned to reveal a member of Scotland Yard, flashing his badge...>

Cop #3: Ma'am, we've received some information regarding a number of mysterious deaths associated with your recent activity on a site known as "GateWorld." I'm afraid you'll have to come with us for questioning...

You realize I'm never going to be able to look at maple syrup again without giggling and hailing Canada simultaneously, right?
        Last edited by Porthos1013; 24 June 2005, 02:41 PM. Reason: Still not able to funktion properly yet...SEE! I didn't do that on purpose! I'm a mess...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Okay, last one for a while, I swear. Jeez, these are addictive. Is there a 12 step program somewhere?

Credit to in_circles for the mad cool lego Rodney!

Comment

Toaster, I swear you need to spend more time with the bf and less gimping! No gimping this weekend, ok? Don't ghet me wrong, it's funny, but man that must consume HOURS of your free time!!!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Toaster, I love it! But darn it, I've tried to save them both, (because it's not like I don't already have enough Atlantis/Rodney stuff saved on my hard drive) and my computer will only save it as a still image!

Comment

Originally posted by inflammation
                Toaster, I swear you need to spend more time with the bf and less gimping! No gimping this weekend, ok? Don't ghet me wrong, it's funny, but man that must consume HOURS of your free time!!!
                Okay okay, that was my last one for the weekend. Man, if my bf knew what I was doing he probably would feel neglected.

..should I start making icons of my bf?
                *slaps hand*

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                Toaster, I love it! But darn it, I've tried to save them both, (because it's not like I don't already have enough Atlantis/Rodney stuff saved on my hard drive) and my computer will only save it as a still image!
                Are you saving it as a .gif? That's crucial.

Comment

Okay okay, that was my last one for the weekend. Man, if my bf knew what I was doing he probably would feel neglected.

..should I start making icons of my bf?
                  *slaps hand*
                  Go for it Toaster... Roll that beautiful bf footage... Isn't he a real scientist? That's hot... Well have a good weekend, I have to get out of town soon and go to this obscure restaurant in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE this weekend - I sure hope it has good food....

OK back on topic - you know if you really wanted to trap Hewlett you should find a picture of the basement of Cray Research where there are 2+ billion dollars worth of supercomputers in a big clean room. Lure him there, it's fly-paper for geeks...
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                    and my computer will only save it as a still image!
                    To have it animate, you'll have to open it in your web browser. If you open it up in graphics program, it'll only show you the first frame... unless the program has an option to show animations. And as Toster said, it has to remain a .gif image to animate.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/purpleyin/mckay/202_04ed.jpg[/IMG]
                      Oooh, nice pic Hans. And, you've saved me the trouble of erasing the background if I do another clone pic. :: snags lovely photo and places in future mckay_clone file ::

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                        To have it animate, you'll have to open it in your web browser. If you open it up in graphics program, it'll only show you the first frame... unless the program has an option to show animations. And as Toster said, it has to remain a .gif image to animate.
                        <slaps forehead> D'oh! I'm an idiot, it's working. I'll just...go now...

Comment

*delurking*
                          I haven't posted here before, but when I read the idea of McKay advertising maple syrup... well, the Canadian and the McKay fan in me just couldn't resist

Comment

OMG! I was fine until I read the slogan... then I nearly choked on my apple! That's very very good Merentha... love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              *delurking*
                              I haven't posted here before, but when I read the idea of McKay advertising maple syrup... well, the Canadian and the McKay fan in me just couldn't resist

Wow...that's just...wow...
                              *hugs Merentha*
                              You should delurk more often!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                *delurking*

As if I wasn't ded enough with the original thought - I think I love you for this! And I'll probably confuse my housemates/fiance with unprompted giggles next time the maple syrup is used...

Originally posted by strivaria
                                Oooh, nice pic Hans. And, you've saved me the trouble of erasing the background if I do another clone pic. :: snags lovely photo and places in future mckay_clone file ::
                                And there are a few more in the folder I linked to, none others are so reasonably cut around but there's a few more sort of done already; just need neatening.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/purpleyin/mckay/
                                Last edited by Purpleyin; 24 June 2005, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X