Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    It's time for my favorite screen cap again. Just because.

Hi,
    that`s one of the most wonderful pictures I`d ever saw of David. I would ask from what film, but I see now Century Hotel.
    David has so many looks and so many faces and his eyes always gives to us the real feelings to each scenes, he`s absolutly unique.
    Where you get all this wonderful pictures from?
    Greetings from Germany
    Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      Hi!
      I'm new to the board since I registered today, but I spent the last weeks lurking and reading all the threads dealing with McKay/DH and also Beckett. I've always been a scifi fan, but when SGA started in Germany in February it took only "Rising" to make me an addict! McKay became my favorite character in nanoseconds, so to speak. Can't say what's drawing me to him. Must be a mix of his geeky self (I have personal experience with geeks: My boyfriend is a chemist and another friend a physicist) and David Hewlett's talent (and looks, OK, I'm admitting it ). And now I just had to join the board.
      Tomorrow The Siege I&II will be shown in Germany! And after that: A black hole. I can't say how jealous I am of you Americans! July 15th... *sobs*

Girls, the same goes for me.
      My mum is great, she's like a good friend, and we both were drooling over Viggo Mortensen for years like teenagers. She still does (when she's not busy drooling over Sean Connery, her first crush, or my father...). And she's mad on me for changing sites! We were sitting at the computer and I said "There's someone else I really like now" and I showed her some pics. She mumbled something like "Mmmhhh... this guy?" and asked with a grin if there are naked pics of David (since there are some of VM...). I showed her the pics of Century Hotel and Joe's Wedding and she stated that he doesn't look bad but isn't exactly her cup of tea. And from the way she was looking at me I felt like betraying *her* and also blushed like a teenager (geez, I'm turning 26 soon...). But, it's DH, I can't help it.
      And at the next visit my Dad asks: " I hear there is someone new?" Word travels fast in my family. Wonder when my grandma will come up with that...

Bye, Arlessiar
      Hi Arlessiar,

my family is even so than yours. My husband and my daughter they will be great fans of DH and the playing together with Beckett and Sheppard too, and we sit and look and laugh and make jokes each day, we`ll seen SGA each day.
      It`s great when people can be a little bit "crazy" for some people thinking, I think.
      Greetings
      Angie

Comment

Hi and Welcome to Arlessiar

Originally posted by watcher652
        How's this?
        Or the one popular with the Sheppard crowd,

Hazzah! Oh thank you watcher652
        Oh their great! ooh would you mind if I save them? I will certainly savour them as well . Is that Joe? He's is alright too.

I love that one of DH's face close up he looks like he may have company?

Originally posted by Ashta
        My mother and my grandmother can't stand my thing for older men! It's more the teenage boys are all smegheads, so why would I like them!? Gah!!
        Ha, I know what you mean (great RD refernce by the way) been there gone through that. I had a huge thing for RDA when I was young very young he is like 20 or more years older than me, also Teachers, Sportsmen you name it all older.
        Now my boyfriend is like 5 years younger than me so you never know! He's a geek into SG too he doesn't mind my obsession with DH at all . Of course I haven't told him about this thread! I am not stupid .

Oh Ashta did you see the Dr Who Dalek pic, I saw it on the Who thread and thought of you in Davids' Inflatable Dalek, hehe. Now how old I am again?

Comment

I was looking at that one of Joe & David from um behind, what is it with Joe and his boxers! They are always sticking out, hehe, stripy blue, ha.

*Big sigh* where is everyone? It is very lonely Thunking by ones self, hehe.
          Oh I think I might work on a sig, about time I had one, although I only have "paint" so it might look a bit amaturish, my boyfriend could probably do a better one but I don't think I should bring him in on this for obvious reasons.
          Last edited by Willow'sCat; 21 June 2005, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Ha, I know what you mean (great RD refernce by the way) been there gone through that. I had a huge thing for RDA when I was young very young he is like 20 or more years older than me, also Teachers, Sportsmen you name it all older.
            20? Is that all?! He's like 30 years older than me! But you have to admit, he is cute for a 55 yr old!

My friend and I were having the weirdest convo today, talking about marrying all the SG male actors, killing them and taking all their money! and marry our favourite one last and live with them

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hi and Welcome to Arlessiar
              Thank you!

I was looking at that one of Joe & David from um behind, what is it with Joe and his boxers! They are always sticking out, hehe, stripy blue, ha.
              I noticed that, too! Wasn't there something about this boxer sticking out thing somewhere in an interview?
              I wonder if there are any pics of McKay's underwear sticking out. Never paid attention to that before! Oh my, what am I thinking about...

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                I noticed that, too! Wasn't there something about this boxer sticking out thing somewhere in an interview?
                I wonder if there are any pics of McKay's underwear sticking out. Never paid attention to that before! Oh my, what am I thinking about...
                Welcome Arlessiar. Nice to have more thunkers.

As for the McKay boxers thing, apparently there is only one similar shot for DH/RM. It's because of the gun holster pulling down...and McKay isn't usually wearing that getup in the first season at least.

Watcher has a non-spoilery cap of it (Is from Siege Part 2). I'm sure she'll post it soon enough now you mentioned it.

Comment

McKay's Boxers well!

How much more do you want!

Oh and I said 20 or more!!! years older if he is 55 than more is right, a lady never reveals here age, hehe. Will this lady doesn't. I hope you were marrying DH/RM after killing the others.

Comment

Is this the other one?

Hope you don't mind watcher.

Comment

Boxers...pant/butt shot....*thunk*...VERY nice McKay pics...
                      sigpic

Comment

More boxers!!

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by angie
                          Hi,
                          that`s one of the most wonderful pictures I`d ever saw of David. I would ask from what film, but I see now Century Hotel.
                          David has so many looks and so many faces and his eyes always gives to us the real feelings to each scenes, he`s absolutly unique.
                          Where you get all this wonderful pictures from?
                          Greetings from Germany
                          Angie
                          I screen capture them myself. It takes hours going thru a movie or an episode frame by frame, but hey, looking at David isn't a hardship. There are sites that post screen caps but I like to pick the moments myself.

This particular capture was done before I had a PC that could play DVDs and before I found a screen capture program. This is a digital photo of the scene off the TV. It took a lot of tries because I kept getting those scan lines across the picture. Or I missed the exact moment. Now that I have DVD player in my computer and a screen capture program, I guess I could use it, but I like this version. It reminds me of all the work I went thru to get it.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            Welcome Arlessiar. Nice to have more thunkers.
                            Thanks. Yes, what can be better than a little thunking in the afternoon...

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            As for the McKay boxers thing, apparently there is only one similar shot for DH/RM. It's because of the gun holster pulling down...and McKay isn't usually wearing that getup in the first season at least.

Watcher has a non-spoilery cap of it (Is from Siege Part 2). I'm sure she'll post it soon enough now you mentioned it.
                            Yeah, I see, DrWho'srose posted it. Hehe, nice view... Can't he wear his gun holster a little more often?
                            Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl

Thanks! You can never have too many RM boxers pics!
                              This is one of my favorite McKay pics, although it is more a DH BTS pic. Such a sweet smile!
                              But I wonder what's going on inside his mind at that moment. Maybe something like: "I can already hear all those kinky fangirls discussing my underwear. What have I gotten myself into? Hey, let's hurry up a bit, it's getting cold..."

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                My friend and I were having the weirdest convo today, talking about marrying all the SG male actors, killing them and taking all their money! and marry our favourite one last and live with them
                                Wow, I can already smell the restraining order.

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                                McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                                Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                                McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Working...
                                X