Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Well, I like Rodney with Jennifer and it looks at whumpy, wet Rodney here, so I will definetely watch. I don´t like skipping episodes - even those with characters I don´t like.
    Tell SA writers!

Comment

There are real life physicists inside (even If I don't know them). I just hope that they do the McKeller thingie in a good way.

I rewatched "Quarantine" yesterday, thats why I am afraid...
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Well, I like Rodney with Jennifer and it looks at whumpy, wet Rodney here, so I will definetely watch. I don´t like skipping episodes - even those with characters I don´t like.

Same here and any Rodney episode is a good one as far as I'm concerned, especially when he's heroic.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          Honestly not looking forward to Brain Storm but at least we might get some
          Spoiler:

handsome *in suit* McKay piccies out of it... NOT that he isn't always handsome. Hmm, never would have thought that a bow tie would work on him but it does.

David has worn them before he didn't look this good imho.
          Well, I am looking forward to Brainstorm ...in a BIG way!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Same here and any Rodney episode is a good one as far as I'm concerned, especially when he's heroic.
            Absolutely ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
              Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
              Absolutely ^__^
              Definitely!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

from DH's Twitter:

Atlantis "Brainstorm" episode on Friday - weekend festivities planned at Bill Nye's Lab (his house that is) in L.A.!

David would have a geekish fun at Bill's party!

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                  from DH's Twitter:

Atlantis "Brainstorm" episode on Friday - weekend festivities planned at Bill Nye's Lab (his house that is) in L.A.!

David would have a geekish fun at Bill's party!
                  Rodney would be so jealous of him!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

It sounds as if David will go there, doesn't it? Too cool!
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

I probably shouldn't say this here, but....
                      I LOVE David Hewlett, and Rodney McKay is one of my all-time favorite characters. However, this pairing with Keller is quickly diminishing all the joy I have received from this marvelous character over the years. I can't even watch Brainstorm, which will feature my favorite dude (gorgeous in a tux, no less),because I am so turned off by it.
                      It cheapens him, it demeans him in my eyes to see him lusting after this young girl. I can't stand it and it makes me so damned mad!!!!!!!!
                      To those of you who are happy, more power to you, and I hope you enjoy the episode and the rest of the season.
                      But as for myself, I am grieving the loss of one of the best characters to ever grace the television airways.

Comment

Keller isn't 12, you know.

Sorry, I can understand a couple of complaints about this ship, but this argument is just one of the ones I do not see.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Keller isn't 12, you know.

Sorry, I can understand a couple of complaints about this ship, but this argument is just one of the ones I do not see.
                          She looks about 18 to me, and to be honest, this pairing also squicks me out, no end.
                          But I do love Rodney McKay - he's one of the best characters ever!
                          And David is brilliant!

Comment

If you live in the UK David is on TV tonight in Boa v Python, 9.40pm on Sci Fi.
                            Sorry if you already posted this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird View Post
                              If you live in the UK David is on TV tonight in Boa v Python, 9.40pm on Sci Fi.
                              Sorry if you already posted this.
                              I saw it... twice but I do have it on my dvd with other David Hewlett and Paul Mcgillion's movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucylee View Post
                                She looks about 18 to me, and to be honest, this pairing also squicks me out, no end.
                                But I do love Rodney McKay - he's one of the best characters ever!
                                And David is brilliant!
                                Hells yeah! Lucky man gets to party with Bill Nye! lols ^___^ *hums the bill nye theme*

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                                Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                                Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X