Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Y'welcome and... an album? KEWL!
    Yep I now have a whole album of these things - here's a couple more for good measure:-

Spoiler:

If you'd like to view the rest (most are Rodney themed) click here

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=1030
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Thank you for all of the beeeeeeeooooootiful pictures!!

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        Yep I now have a whole album of these things - here's a couple more for good measure:-

Spoiler:

If you'd like to view the rest (most are Rodney themed) click here

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=1030
        Those two are BRILLIANT! The second one especially!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

I finished watching both show but instead of "Miller's Crossing". I watched "This Mortal Coil". ( a local tv station screwed!) but I like a clip of human McKay and duplicate McKay talked on same words at same time. I wish to see more of McKay "twins" which annoy Major Sheppard, and Ronon!

And next: "Darklight" is a reason I enjoyed watching David Hewlett as evil guy.

I wondered that Hewletts' dog, Mars don't go with them on their trip, Who watch Mars when they go away?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Beautiful wallpaper, Erika. That episode still makes me want to cry. I think it's the best they've done.

Here's another video I made. I'm addicted to making these things. This song I've been dying to turn into a video, but couldn't figure out how to do until now.

Rodney Whump ahead
            Awesome vid! ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              *goes to read David's latest twitter*

I just joined twitters just five mins ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                I wondered that Hewletts' dog, Mars don't go with them on their trip, Who watch Mars when they go away?
                Normally it seems Kavan does but as he was away too, no idea. Maybe Kavan's wife did. Or maybe they kennelled him.

Hmm, I bit the bullet and last night I watched the 8 SGA episodes I have been avoiding, OK I did fast forward through the more boring bits and I also missed most of Tracker, the first 2 mins told me all I needed to know and Rodney did look great in that black t-shirt. I was pleasantly surprised by the two parter
                Spoiler:
                it was so nice to see Rodney interacting with Daniel, and even if Danny is not the Danny I fell in love with in SG-1 seasons 1-3 he is still a great character, and he and Rodney had a weird but good relationship.

I think Daniel really does respect Rodney, and thankfully there was no Carter type interaction.... well not much.

So now I am up-to-date.

Comment

I come bearing a spoiler picture for Brainstorm. Say hello to....

Spoiler:

McKay. Rodney McKay.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Spoiler:

McKay. Rodney McKay.

ACK! You beat me!
                    Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Beautiful pic.
                      Spoiler:
                      I watched the new Bond film last night and I couldn't stop thinking about how great Rodney would look as 007. Thankfully, Brainstorm will fill that daydream.
                      sigpic

Comment

Found this interview that a lucky squirrel, DiGiWax, was able to get with teh Hewlett.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbIS7lcEiY&fmt=18

*is jealous of the coffee cup lid*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Honestly not looking forward to Brain Storm but at least we might get some
                          Spoiler:

handsome *in suit* McKay piccies out of it... NOT that he isn't always handsome. Hmm, never would have thought that a bow tie would work on him but it does.

David has worn them before he didn't look this good imho.

Comment

Such a gentleman ^__^ tehe!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Spoiler:
                              http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh232/stoicana/1brain-mckay.jpg

McKay. Rodney McKay.

Ooooh....

Maybe I will watch this episode after all. He's looking fine!

Comment

Well, I like Rodney with Jennifer and it looks at whumpy, wet Rodney here, so I will definetely watch. I don´t like skipping episodes - even those with characters I don´t like.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X