Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    Wow...scary! Glad to hear that she is doing better! Give her hugs from us!
    Done.

Hi RiG!
    Aww, I missed ya! Hi Elisa!

Oh...what a good idea...faint Mirela faint!! It will be worth it!
    Totally worth it!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading all about it! I shall live vacariously through your reports! Hey, maybe consider video taping and putting them on youtube.
    Ooh, me likey the Youtube idea!

This is one of the 3 I snurched. Genius @ Work and priceless BRAIN inside are the other two.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 18 January 2010, 09:38 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Done.

Aww, I missed ya! Hi Elisa!

Ooh, me likey the Youtube idea!
      Hope Varda is able to do the youtube thing.

This is one of the 3 I snurched. Genius @ Work and priceless BRAIN inside are the other two.
      Yep, snurched those as well!

Just discovered that DH follows Peewee Herman on Twitter.

sig by Varda

Comment

GOOD CRAP! When I got here I thought I stepped into the Twitight Zone! The forum is so different...and I had no idea there was going to be change! I don't like it, it looks too much like all the other forums out there. It's gone and lost it's originality!

Anyway...

...a few pics to brighten my mood.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

GOOD CRAP! When I got here I thought I stepped into the Twitight Zone! The forum is so different...and I had no idea there was going to be change! I don't like it, it looks too much like all the other forums out there. It's gone and lost it's originality!
          I don't like it either. Why must people insist on changing everything all the time?! I hate changes, probably because I've been a slave to them my whole life with no control over anything. If something isn't broken, why bother?

Even single word posts are miles long and large pics in posts are messed up... not to mention the odd jumping scroll bar at the bottom... what's that about?
          Nice pics But it's kinda hard for anything to lighten my *mood* at the moment Had the most rubbishest day ever

Alas, we're not allowed to video the guest talks at the con. So it's photos only I'm afraid...
          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
            I don't like it either. Why must people insist on changing everything all the time?! I hate changes, probably because I've been a slave to them my whole life with no control over anything. If something isn't broken, why bother?
            Yeah, I don't like change either. It's like they changed are routines. Routines are the same for a reason.

Even single word posts are miles long and large pics in posts are messed up... not to mention the odd jumping scroll bar at the bottom... what's that about?
            I haven't experienced that yet but...you never know!

Nice pics But it's kinda hard for anything to lighten my *mood* at the moment Had the most rubbishest day ever

Alas, we're not allowed to video the guest talks at the con. So it's photos only I'm afraid...
            Aww, sorry you're having a bad day. Bummer about the no vidding rule!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

GOOD CRAP!
              Nothing good about this crap!!!

When I got here I thought I stepped into the Twitight Zone! The forum is so different...and I had no idea there was going to be change! I don't like it, it looks too much like all the other forums out there. It's gone and lost it's originality!
              Totally agree with you!

Thanks, it did help a little! But GOOD CRAP this new look really sucks! *sighs*

My feelings exactly...if it ain't broke, don't fix it!! ARGH!

Even single word posts are miles long
              A long blue mile!

and large pics in posts are messed up... not to mention the odd jumping scroll bar at the bottom... what's that about?
              Gosh, don't ask me, I had a hard enough time just figuring out how to do the multiple quote thing. Got a headache now!

Aww...this change sure didn't help any!

Aww...no video taping!! Shucks!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Nope, not fond of it at all. Can't change fonts and colors anymore it doesn't look like. Have to go all the way to the top of the page again after reading posts to get to the forum choice, I don't read every thread. Used to be at the bottom as well. Also, during the change they lost a post I had made in another thread and looked like several others. <sigh>

On the othr hand, thanks for the lovely pics RIG. Made it worth coming to the forum.
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                  Nope, not fond of it at all. Can't change fonts and colors anymore it doesn't look like.
                  You can change font, size and color. Just click on Go Advanced.

Have to go all the way to the top of the page again after reading posts to get to the forum choice, I don't read every thread. Used to be at the bottom as well.
                  They are already working on those, so hopefully sometime soon it will be fixed.

On the othr hand, thanks for the lovely pics RIG. Made it worth coming to the forum.
                  The only saving thing about today's GW experience.

sig by Varda

Comment

Aww, you're all awfully glum! Have a cookie -

Think of the new look as just a...basic sponge cake. It's still to be filled and iced and decorated, and by the time they're done with it, it'll be *delicious*.

Anyway, here's some Man at Work pics in the meantime:
                    Spoiler:

"Stop talking when I'm working!"

"...I'm going to stand over here in the dark so I look all moody..."

"I hate paperwork..."

"...and when they break the jumper, who has to fix it?"

"Heh, it worked!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                      Aww, you're all awfully glum! Have a cookie -

Think of the new look as just a...basic sponge cake. It's still to be filled and iced and decorated, and by the time they're done with it, it'll be *delicious*.
                      Yes, it seems better today. I was already angry when I got home yesterday. I'm over it now I went shopping *glomps new ma-hou-ssive new avatar* You can see the fear in Rodney's eyes now
                      Anyway, here's some Man at Work pics in the meantime:
                      That's like quadruple chocolate cake perfection right there *slurp*
                      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Aww, I missed everyone. Oh well...

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                        Nothing good about this crap!!!
                        Yeah. I know. But, like with the black that we had I"ll get used to this too. Not saying I'll like it mind you. Just ...get used to it.

Nope, not fond of it at all. Can't change fonts and colors anymore it doesn't look like. Have to go all the way to the top of the page again after reading posts to get to the forum choice, I don't read every thread. Used to be at the bottom as well. <sigh>
                        Hmm. I never went to the bottom for the forum choice...always the top so that doesn't bother me.

The only saving thing about today's GW experience.
                        Aw, shucks.

*glomps new ma-hou-ssive new avatar* You can see the fear in Rodney's eyes now
                        I'm gonna get me a new big honkin' icon too! I love yours btw.

@Alder: That cookie smiley is so cuuuuuute!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks Ed but for some reason Advanced is not working for me at all in Firefox. Doing very weird things.

One other thing I don't care for is that it's not remembering where I left off of threads. A pain.
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ed but for some reason Advanced is not working for me at all in Firefox. Doing very weird things.
                            Did ya try double clicking "Reply to thread"? That might do something different. I have Firefox as well but I'm not experiencing any problems with the advanced reply page. Weird.

Okay, this is just me blowing off some steam before I go to bed...

...good night...or morning rather, since it's 12:38am. Good thing I'm off tomorrow!
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 20 January 2010, 07:12 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I don't usually get terribly excited by icons, but this one...
                              ...made me giggle happily.

Comment

New interview with David at scifitvtalk - "Stargate Atlantis’ David Hewlett – The Deconstructed Man" by Steve Eramo.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X