No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would I be a naughty Dh thunker if I said I really didn't like his hair in the ER pics?? He' s still gorgeous but it covers up his ears, and they are such lovely ears. I think I like them almost as much as his hands.....almost. Anyone have any good ear pics?
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

This is for ra-hanna, who apparently doesn't like furry animals.

Comment

Oooohh...Droops...why couldn't you have found a piccy of Rodney's cat
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
          Would I be a naughty Dh thunker if I said I really didn't like his hair in the ER pics?? He' s still gorgeous but it covers up his ears, and they are such lovely ears. I think I like them almost as much as his hands.....almost. Anyone have any good ear pics?
          Ears? Are you kidding me? That is so a Sheppard/Flanigan request.

Here's a good side shot from Hot Zone. Shows off his cute nose.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I personally love Rodney's eyes and smile....but everything about Rodney works too...

excuse me a moment *thunk*
            sigpic

Comment

LOL. Now we have an ear fetishists... any thing not covered yet? Teeth...

Originally posted by watcher652
              Ears? Are you kidding me? That is so a Sheppard/Flanigan request.
              Well Joe does have pointy elvenish ears...
              Janus too...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                LOL. Now we have an ear fetishists... any thing not covered yet? Teeth...

Well Joe does have pointy elvenish ears...
                Janus too...
                Thank you watcher!!
                He has such cute ears....not too pointy like Sheps are. Just cute widdle ears....perfect to whisper into

BTW he does have nice teeth too, but who focuses on them with his lips in the vicinity?

Comment

See....look at that smile....so thunkable...so lovable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    Oooohh...Droops...why couldn't you have found a piccy of Rodney's cat
                    You guys are killing me.

I'm sorry I have to leave you with this person who thinks I'm a pig, but she loves you in spite of me.

Bye, bye, kitty! (rapid blinking here). I don't see why I couldn't take you. Sam Carter's cat got to go offworld...

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

*Sniff sniff* Poor Rodney! Poor kitty!

Someone should ask Martin if we're going to see Rodney's cat next season, it's so popular it does have its own avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        You guys are killing me.
                        Bye, bye, kitty! (rapid blinking here). I don't see why I couldn't take you. Sam Carter's cat got to go offworld...
                        Who cares about the cat? These are great ear shots as well! Just kidding...I'd take care of mckay's cat anyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                          This is for ra-hanna, who apparently doesn't like furry animals.

Furry doesn't frighten me. (Did I just type that out loud?) I would love to see a return of Rodney's kitty. Then I could show him my kitty. (ahem....may the force be with you on that one.)
                          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Who cares about the cat? These are great ear shots as well! Just kidding...I'd take care of mckay's cat anyday!
                            I do love all of Rodney, but as for thunking over ears - that's all Sheppard baby. "One" of my favorites when it comes to David is his smile. He really does have a sweet sweet smile.
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                              Furry doesn't frighten me. (Did I just type that out loud?) I would love to see a return of Rodney's kitty. Then I could show him my kitty. (ahem....may the force be with you on that one.)
                              Wait! Are you going to show mckay your kitty or Mckay's cat??

Comment

Thank you watcher!!
                                He has such cute ears....not too pointy like Sheps are. Just cute widdle ears....perfect to whisper into

BTW he does have nice teeth too, but who focuses on them with his lips in the vicinity?
                                Hmm. Ears too small for my liking, but then I don't concentrate on ears (though pointy ones appeal...) But the lips, the lopside smiling and frowning and grinning...*sigh* There really hasn't been enough focus on the lips but then we haven't had lip closeups in the show, whereas eyes, conveying emotion tend to gt focused on (except I bet one twitch of that mouth could convey alot too)

Comment

Working...
                                X