No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since there have been new people lately I thought it was links time.

David Hewlett sites
    http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/
    http://randomhewlettramblers.bravehost.com/
    http://geek-love.net/

There were a few more Mckay links that I posted on the McKay character thread, which for anyone who has yet to find it, is here as well as now in my sig.
    Last edited by Purpleyin; 08 May 2005, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by not so ancient
      Oh for God's sake! Old? First, 37 is not old. Second, David Hewlett is a man, not a boy. Men are interesting. Men are mature. Men have their act together. Men appreciate women. Boys are really immature. They need to learn a lot of things, including how to properly make love to a woman. And other things: like bouncing checks is stupid and peeling out at stoplights is even more stupid. Boys are big stupid bags of testosterone without a brain. Men have the testosterone - AND the brain.

There's Justin Timberlake just for girls who want boys. Or maybe Justin's too old? Sheeze.

For me? There's Mitch Pileggi and David Hewlett and RDA and other luscious MEN. Bring 'em on.
      Exactly! Thats why I've always been attracted to older guys, their more mature.
      How old is Justin btw?

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
        Let's see how Rodney has changed...
        He hasnt changed much, except maybe the hair. He had more of it in 48 hours. But still as hot as ever!

But he's changed a lot mentally, and I wanna see more of that, cant wait till next season. Also more Carson in next season! It just keeps getting better!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
          He hasnt changed much, except maybe the hair. He had more of it in 48 hours. But still as hot as ever!

But he's changed a lot mentally, and I wanna see more of that, cant wait till next season. Also more Carson in next season! It just keeps getting better!
          If by mentally, you mean intellectually, then I don't think that's changed. He's still the brilliant genius, just with more knowledge.

But if by mentally, you mean emotionally, I fully agree. Rodney has been though a lot. He's grown and changed. And that is wonderful to watch.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
            Let's see how Rodney has changed...
            Well I personally think he looks the best in this one. Maybe it's because of the lighting; it's nice and warm while the Atlantis ones seem a bit bright, almost spotlight-ish. Plus he looks a bit younger here than any of the Atlantis pics, probably because he actually was!

Oh, and he is most assuredly not too old in my opinion. Acting like an enthusiastic kid on Atlantis also helps make him appear younger than he is.

Comment

I think I prefer the second rising cap out of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                I think I prefer the second rising cap out of them all.
                same here. I loved him in redemption!

sigpic

Comment

Now that I think about it, the other reason that I prefer the Redemption pic to the Atlantis ones is because he's not wearing a uniform. Not that the uniforms are bad (except that beige uniform!), I just think he looks better in casual dress, like the blue shirt in 38 Minutes and the grey one in Home. Of course, he was wearing an even more casual outfit in Home...

Comment

I love the Redemption cap and the first Siege one. I just love his sorta ruffled hair in The Siege one. So cute!

As for DH being old...nah! 37 is not old. I think he's gorgeous and has got cuter from when we first saw him in Stargate to now. He just has the lovliest eyes! What does age matter anyways?!

Luce x

Comment

Age doesnt matter (if you're 16 and obsess over a 37 yr old)
                      But still, he's younger than RDA and my other friend obsesses over him! Many people obsess over old guys! But they'll never listen, they're just prejudiced because he's on SG and they dont like it!

sigpic

Comment

Where'd my posts go? I had more than that!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                          Now that I think about it, the other reason that I prefer the Redemption pic to the Atlantis ones is because he's not wearing a uniform. Not that the uniforms are bad (except that beige uniform!), I just think he looks better in casual dress, like the blue shirt in 38 Minutes and the grey one in Home. Of course, he was wearing an even more casual outfit in Home...
                          Thirty Eight Minutes

Home (with happy hands!)

Home - even more casual

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Oh, thank you Watcher! Casual Rodney pics always make my day.

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            Age doesnt matter (if you're 16 and obsess over a 37 yr old)
                            But still, he's younger than RDA and my other friend obsesses over him! Many people obsess over old guys! But they'll never listen, they're just prejudiced because he's on SG and they dont like it!
                            Wait wait, I think you're going about this the wrong way. Just think, less people thunking over Rodney means more of him for you!
                            (And I also think RDA is a tad old for me to thunk over, but to each their own.)

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                              Oh, thank you Watcher! Casual Rodney pics always make my day.
                              Heh, I just noticed the flying saucer with alien sitting on the end table with the very nice globe and the answering machine. That was sad about the answering machine, since
                              Spoiler:
                              the aliens read Rodney's mind to create Rodney's version of Earth, then they must have gotten the notion of no messages from Rodney himself.

My kind of guy:

Comment

oooOOOooooo, nice piccies Watcher....I can't wait until this next Friday....cuz it is Home...weeeeeeeeee!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X