Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him too

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Does anyone have pics of McKay in that shirt in mobius part 2?? I love that shirt!!! It's sooooo McKay!
      Wonder where I can buy one of those...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        Does anyone have pics of McKay in that shirt in mobius part 2?? I love that shirt!!! It's sooooo McKay!
        Wonder where I can buy one of those...
        this one?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
        Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
        Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

McKay is cool, can't wait to see Moebius since how i'm in the States and haven't seen them yet which sucks....I'm a Big Mckay fan. I loved all of the SG-1 episodes he was in and was excited when I found out he was going to be in the Atlantis show. Hopefully they never kill Him off the show.

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
            this one?

you're link doesnt work

sigpic

Comment

http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/gal/Se...oebius2x62.jpg

if not just go to http://stargate-sg1.hu/

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Not many people talking on this thread. Come on people! I need McKay mobius part 2 shirt pics!!!

sigpic

Comment

thanks, loved the redemption pics!

sigpic

Comment

Not many people talking on this thread. Come on people! I need McKay mobius part 2 shirt pics!!!
                    I would if I could but virtualdub doesn't play my version of it and so no caps
                    Sorry.

McKay daily lj group had some
                    http://www.livejournal.com/community/mckay_daily/

Comment

Can we get some piccies of McKay in them shirts in Mobius part 1 and 2?
                      He looks so hot! Especially in Mobius part 2!

By the way
                      Spoiler:
                      Kawalsky was in mobius!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!

Now that's a suprise!! I didnt know he was in it.

And is it just me or has McKay lost some of his coolness in SGA??
                      Spoiler:
                      because in Mobius he was all mr talks-a-lot again, and also in redemption with the funny Anubis impressions!! Those cracked me up!!!
                      Hmmmm I wouldn't say he's lost his coolness I just think he's grown up and grown emotionally a helluva lot over the course of Season 1 of Atlantis. The old McKays still there but his personality is a little softer maybe than before because of everything he's been through since arriving. In LFP you get to see the McKay you're talking about but even then ultimately you see how much he's grown emotionally as a person. Now he's the talkative McKay with a lot more qualities going on besides.

That so didn't make sense did it?

Lucy xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                        Hmmmm I wouldn't say he's lost his coolness I just think he's grown up and grown emotionally a helluva lot over the course of Season 1 of Atlantis. The old McKays still there but his personality is a little softer maybe than before because of everything he's been through since arriving. In LFP you get to see the McKay you're talking about but even then ultimately you see how much he's grown emotionally as a person. Now he's the talkative McKay with a lot more qualities going on besides.

That so didn't make sense did it?

Lucy xxx

No, Lucy, that totally made sense. I loved LFP because as you said you got to see a perfect example of the emotional growth of McKay that has taken place over season 1 Atlantis. He rambles on for ages on that video message, talking about how great and smart he is as he always has in the past and yet not only does he then send a really sweet and moving message to his sister but he also talks about how the Atlantis team have become 'his family'. No-one else in SGA has put that sentiment in words like McKay did. I am sure a lot of the others feel the same way but it really touched me that it was McKay who actually came out and admitted it. McKay isn't less than he was before SGA, he's more. Now when he is burning a candle at both ends to come up with a solution to a problem and usually being insensitive to everyone else around about whilst doing it, it's not just about proving how much of a genius he is or liking the fact that if he saves the day he can think of himself as a hero, it's now about saving the lives of people he's come to care about and who have come to care about him.
                        ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                        FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

I love this thread, although I don't post very often. It's so nice to be with people who appreciate McKay/David as much as I do.

I have a picture of McKay on my desktop and people who pass by my desk always stop and ask "Who's the cute guy"? So I go into the whole spiel of who he is and what show he's on and they're totally clueless as to what I'm talking about. None of them have ever heard of Stargate; but at least they agree on the most important thing: We all agree that McKay is a total CUTIE!!!!!

I really like coming here: it's helps to break up a very long work day.

Comment

I saw Nothing!!!!

It was the most crazy-arsed film I've ever seen. Wonderful - David is soo great and there's so much of him, in the sense he's nearly always on screen.

Just....Blue blue eyes highlighted by the whiteness and he wears cool tshirts too - plus the samurai sword is great. I really realy loved the film. There are some wonderful caps to made there too. Might do some tomorow, if anyone likes.

Comment

Um, not sure if it's okay to post this or not (if not I'll remove) but the McKay/Weir website is having banners and for the banners we have one of several caption contests, voting is now up here.

Mentioned because several are Rodney banners and even if you have no interest in voting then you can ogle the McKay (he's in every single one of these 10!)

http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/poll/

Oh and when we eventually get the main site up and running we will be accepting Rodney graphics.../vid links etc too, not just Mcweir, since the site will be for both the dear doctors.

So at some point closer to the launch we'll be accepting submissions for thunky squeey Rodneyness...oh that will be nice for me to look over - I can just imagine comnig home to an inbox full of David/McKay wallpapers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                I saw Nothing!!!!

It was the most crazy-arsed film I've ever seen. Wonderful - David is soo great and there's so much of him, in the sense he's nearly always on screen.

Just....Blue blue eyes highlighted by the whiteness and he wears cool tshirts too - plus the samurai sword is great. I really realy loved the film. There are some wonderful caps to made there too. Might do some tomorow, if anyone likes.
                                I haven't watched my dvd yet but I did watch the behind the scenes show on it and it was so cool to see other clips of things David didwhen he was younger and to see him improvising and just being himself. The funniest part had to be watching how he and his costar were harnessed up and thrown around in the air to create one of the movies effects. David described it as wearing metal underpants and being given a nuclear wedgie. So funny. And against that back ground and in those tshirts his eyes were just wow!

Lucy

Comment

Working...
                                X