Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
    I forgot if I have already posted thsi pic before, but he's so cute, it's no harm if I do it again.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b..._Instinct3.jpg
    I think Rodney was still smarting from Doranda here. I've always wondered why Rodney was sitting outside when John, Teyla and Ronon were doing who knows what inside ("intel gathering" I suppose). Was he not invited in from the start? Or did he said something and was forced to leave? Or did someone say something and he stomped out in disgust?

The little scene with the child didn't further the plot. Was the show short and needed a filler moment? The script writer must have meant something for the scene to be filmed.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

He's alive! *again* I wouldn't have to keep saying that if he wasn't so slack with the updates!

"Dinner with Baz...what we have here is a failure to masticate ;-)"

From Twitter 23 mins ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        He's alive! *again* "Dinner with Baz...what we have here is a failure to masticate ;-)"

Daddy Hewlett is so sweet!

It's not possible to adore him more than I already do, so I'll just say: AWWWWWWWW!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          AWWWWWWWW!
          Yep that pretty much sums it up for me too.

Comment

Thanks for the great pics Willow.. AWESOME

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

I know nothing about babies, so I had to look up when they start eating solid food. It's already time to try out a little cereal!

Rodney likes solid food, too.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Long website update by David!

David about Easter, exercising, TV, projects and Wedding news!!!

It's really weird - while he was posting that, I sat in my living room and watched TV, and I thought I should get a treadmill or something to exercise while I watch TV...and now David writes about doing that himself! Even weirder - he wrote that watching "America's next topmodel" has become his guilty pleasure. Well, I also found a new guilty pleasure in the last two months... I'm addicted to "Germany's next topmodel" at the moment.... Seriously, how weird is that?

So they get married in England this June. In a castle! How romantic is that?
                Hmm, June, that's not during the hiatus which is in early July.
                And yes, as I assumed, Jane has to organise it! *g*

When she's not cooking for Baz. Baz has a dedicated Mum! Hmmm, most mothers I know cooked for their first baby - and for the second baby they bought the baby food in a store.

So, new projects and a surprise, and a trailer competition. Winning that and getting a letter from David would be cool, but unfortunately I don't have time for something like that. And I don't have a dog.

A wedding website? Now I'm curious, will that be family/friends only or will everyone on the get to see their wedding pics, even the fans? Or what is such a website for?

Bye, A.
                Last edited by Arlessiar; 30 March 2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

When he was posting that I was actually sitting on my trainer (an ergometer-bike though - those ellipse thingies can be quite loud and they take more space than I wanted to spend).

Oh, and guess what I boughed after I got that bike? Right - ALL Sesons of SG1 and SGA I could get (not all at a time, but they are what keep me going with my ergometer) 't was the beginning of me being a fan

But no topmodelstuff for me.

Btw: still no news on Canada. I hope to get them this week.... waiting impatiently. Oh, and I am writing this on my new MacBook. Does not help me to get tired. Stupid lightsafing...
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

I finally saw The Ark of Truth! It was awesome!

I had way too much going on to get it when it first came out, nor could I find it anywhere either. But, I finally got it yesterday morning(at F.Y.E.) and watched it last night. I loved it!!!

A castle??? Awesome! I really do hope that they share wedding pictures with us. Even just one would be enough to satisfy my curiosity. I bet they'll look utterly gorgeous! David in a tuxedo =

Bye, RiG!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

In honor of the upcoming nuptials I give you this...

Tuxedo^^
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Here are some more caps from Joe's Wedding.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
                          *pokes head in*

Not really a McKay thunker, but I do adore the guy Thought I'd share a couple of screencaps I just did. Spoilered for size.

Spoiler:
                          Ooo thanks for those!

He's alive! *again* I wouldn't have to keep saying that if he wasn't so slack with the updates!

Ah now, see this is just one of many reasons i don't like babies - too gross!

the dinner with Baz bit made me go Awwww - the rest just Ewwwwwwwww!!

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                          I can't believe how busy this pair are!! Most people couldn't manage to do half of what they do let alone do it with a baby!

*iz in total awe*

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          In honor of the upcoming nuptials I give you this...

Tuxedo^^
                          Wow - he looks good in a tux! Very nice indeed.
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Wedding in a castle in England? How romantic!

(Sebastian quite literally hanging over me...must avoid the dread rain of drool)

Geez, those people know how to keep themselves busy!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I just changed my Atlantis calendar over to April and guess who Mr. April is???

RODNEY!!!

Fitting since David's Birthday is April 18th. As is my mom's! She's a lucky lady to have been born on the same date as Teh Hewlett. Tho not the same year.

The people who made the calander forgot to note David's B-day on the 18th. Tho I think they did note JF's b-day. The nerve!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm confused. Joe Mallozzi said this in his latest blog:

Originally posted by JM blog
                                Cherish4 writes: “Do you know if any of the Atlantis Cast Members are taking part in the Episode Commentaries for the Season 4 DVD Boxset?”

Answer: To the best of my knowledge, no actors will be taking part in the episode commentaries for the show’s fourth season.
                                Didn't we just talk about a quote that said that David might be doing two (or maybe three when we take his own twitter into account) commentaries? Hmm.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X